Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter (26782 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities React To Presidential Election Result / Denrele's Emotional Tribute To Goldie / Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by reportnaija(m): 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2013
Goldie was a very energetic singer and was extremely popular. Upon her death yesterday night, a lot of celebrities took to their Twitter accounts to mourn the loss of the vibrant artiste. You can read the tweets below; 

@deejay_banty my eyes r heavy with sadness, got off stage and was given this sad news
— Femi Anikulapo -Kuti (@Femiakuti) February 15, 2013

My heart bleeds..such a gentle, kind, sweetheart she was..GOLDIE Rest in d Lord ☹♡♫...no words to say.Cc: @kennis_music @kennyogungbe
— Nikki Laoye (@NikkiLaoye) February 15, 2013

Rest in peace Goldie.......goose bumps all over since last night.
— Yvonne Nelson (@yvonnenelsongh) February 15, 2013

I am still numb. Been getting tweets upon tweets about Goldie's death. I can't nd won't believe it. I will wait till tomorrow for her mngt
— Funke Kuti (@FunkeKuti) February 14, 2013

Life is too short,let's celebrate one another while we are alive.RIP Goldie * I heard it 4hrs ago & still tryna digest the news Sad*
— Dencia (@IamDencia) February 15, 2013

I am lost for words, I still shiver at the thought of it . Rest easy Goldie dear !
— Eniola Akinbo (@iAmNiyola) February 15, 2013

This life is fleeting. Live life to the fullest. #RIPGOLDIE you lived a life some only dream of. Artist, Philanthropist, Mould Breaker! ♥
— Georgie Eku Edewor (@EkuEdewor) February 15, 2013

Pls tell me this is not true What!!!!!
— Mr Olu Maintain (@MrOluMaintain) February 14, 2013

Just confirmed.... Goldie....!!! Father pls may her soul rest in peace in ur arms.. we mourn but we are not without hope that u know best...
— kate henshaw (@HenshawKate) February 15, 2013

Goldie! Such a pure heart! I can't be comforted on this one! I just don't know what to do. Farewell, dear friend.
— Frank Edoho (@frankedoho) February 14, 2013

Oh my! Someone tell me this is a sick joke, how? Why? God please
— Toke Makinwa (@tokstarr) February 14, 2013

"Gone. Flirted away. Taken. The stars from the night and d sun from the day. Gone a nd a cloud in my heart. " Alfred Tennyson
— gbenga adeyinka 1st (@gbengaadeyinka) February 14, 2013

GOLDIE HARVEY DEAD??
— chidi mokeme (@chidimokeme) February 14, 2013

To all who have asked. Yes. Goldie is gone. It's really heartbreaking. Thank God that she lived her dreams. I'm grateful to have known her.
— Ik Osakioduwa (@ik_osakioduwa) February 15, 2013

May her soul rest in perfect peace....AMEN, but I hope its not true sha ooooo....hmmmmmmm
— DJ TEE films(@Adetokunbodjtee) February 14, 2013

Wooow !! In shock .. Sadmood ..Goldie
— Orezi datGehnGehnGuy (@iamorezi) February 14, 2013

Rest in Peace Goldie Harvey (Bimpe Filani)
— Kefee(@Kefee1) February 15, 2013

I'm so sorry to here this. My Sincere regards to her family. May her soul rest in perfect peace. Polite reminder that life is too short.RIP
— Omowunmi Akinnifesi (@OmowunmiAk) February 14, 2013

Extremely sad and unfortunate news...a dark night...Praying for the family and friends of the Late Susan Harvey a.k.a Goldie
— Obiora Obiwon (@ObioraObiwon) February 14, 2013

RIP Goldie... This is a dark, dark day for the Nigerian entertainment industry. Humble, respectful, talented. Adieu Susan!
— Femi Aderibigbe (@Kwamenaija) February 15, 2013

Life sometimes puzzles us, bt wat can we do? We're only human & death is inevitable! It jus hurts wen a sweet young person goes. #RIPGoldie
— Prince Tillaman (@Tillaman) February 14, 2013

I heard yesternight and prayed it turns out as a rumor but woke to d reality that its true!!! SAD God please keep us from sudden death IJN
— olumide ogunade (@idcabasa_coded) February 15, 2013

Just goes to show that no matter who you are, death is inevitable. #RipGoldie May she find rest.
— Seun Anikulapo Kuti(@RealSeunKuti) February 15, 2013

RIP GOLDIE #may the souls of the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace.!!!!! AMEN
— iyanya mbuk (@Iyanya) February 15, 2013

Goldie? Lord
— iLLBLISS (@iboboyillbliss) February 15, 2013

May ALLAH grant the Dead Aljannah!!!
— Remilekun Safaru (@IamReminisce) February 15, 2013

Rip Goldie!
— knighthouse_phenom (@KH_Phenom) February 15, 2013

An angel went back to heaven tonight. Rest in peace darling. U r with God now. R.I.P GOLDIE. The good truly die young twitter.com/JJCSKILLZ/stat…
— JJC aka SKILLZ (@JJCSKILLZ) February 15, 2013

She's done, she's gone..
— olawale Ashimi(@BrymOlawale) February 15, 2013

RIP GOLDIE.....night guys
— Chukie Edozien(@Chukie_lynxxx) February 14, 2013

Damn damn damn! Can't believe it... R.I.P Goldie
— Tolu (@ToolzO) February 14, 2013

Like your name,you had a heart of gold. R.I.P Goldie...
— R.I.P Goldie Harvey (@tharapman) February 15, 2013

Am so hurt,so hurt.RIP my dear friend GOLDIE lockerz.com/s/283394332
— Mercy Johnson Okojie (@realmercyj) February 15, 2013

I am deeply saddened by this news, tommorow is not promised... it is by HIS grace that we see the light of day...REST IN PEACE GOLDIE
— Sasha P(@SashaPofficial) February 14, 2013

Somewhere in my heart, I'm praying someone comes round to say this isn't true. RIP Goldie. Life!
— DJINEE (@DJINEE) February 15, 2013

All she ever wanted was to b accepted! Rip Goldie
— Muna abii (@muna01) February 15, 2013

And tho we mourn the loss of this strong Beautiful Woman today, I'm comforted in my heart as I pray for her Resting, in a much better place
— Eva Alordiah 3UD (@EvaAlordiah) February 15, 2013

Rest in peace sister... May God grant comfort to Goldie's family and close friends cc @denrele_edun twitter.com/MI_Abaga/statu…
— jude abaga (@MI_Abaga) February 15, 2013

This is just sad. i cant even understand death anymore. RIP dear. Bye guys
— Michael Collins (@DONJAZZY) February 14, 2013

#RIPGOLDIE? Still hoping that when morning comes i'll hear it was a joke/false alarm.
— Ruggedman (@RuggedyBaba) February 15, 2013

RIP Goldie Harvey... You were special...
— panshak zamani (@Iceprincezamani) February 15, 2013

RIP Goldilocks... Sad.
— Omawumi Megbele (@Omawumi) February 15, 2013

Sadddddd
— @soundsultan (@Soundsultan) February 14, 2013

I'm still shocked n confused.. I still don't want to believe it. In His perfect peace may she rest... RIP Goldie... God knows best...hmmm
— KEL (@kelonline) February 15, 2013

So sad hearing about Goldie...☹ big dreams gone just like that? Go well dear... Let's celebrate her life #RIPGoldie
— Dare Art Alade (@darey) February 15, 2013

Source : www.reportnaija..com/2013/02/twitter-celebrities-react-to-goldies.html

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by Johnnoah1st: 3:25pm On Feb 15, 2013
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by kopy: 3:26pm On Feb 15, 2013
Choi...I'm bereft of words...RIP Goldie!!!
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by nebeolisa(m): 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2013
May ur soul rest in peace dear GoldieMay ur soul rest in peace dear GoldieMay ur soul rest in peace dear Goldie

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by OmichaelO: 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2013
Seriously?? She's dead!!!
Nawa ooo...RIP
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by Etumgbe(m): 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2013
Still can't believe it's true. Shedding tears now. my dear RIP

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by niggadee(m): 3:31pm On Feb 15, 2013
she's alive
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by mejai(m): 3:31pm On Feb 15, 2013
@ 0P, wat abt us on NL? Goldie love, we will miss u!
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by vanstanzy(m): 3:31pm On Feb 15, 2013
So na true, and i tot it was a rumour. RIP Goldie! Such a beauty!embarassed embarassed Hope she didn't go the was of Dagrin, though.
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by Pelummy(f): 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2013
sad angryvery sad
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by greatgod2012(f): 3:38pm On Feb 15, 2013
Its now clear that d deads are more than d living.
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 15, 2013
RIP Goldie... I'm sorry I laffed at ur Grammy make-up..
I never played ur music or watched BBA, but u were always in d news, with one ridiculous fashion or the other.
The day u were pranked on MTV BFS, u showed so much compassion for the young man who was beaten cos he wanted to see you. You didn't realize it was a prank. Then I knew that underneath all that make up and sometimes silly clothing, you had a good heart.
Rest Well Sis, Rest well!! cry cry cry

49 Likes

Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by thaoriginator: 3:39pm On Feb 15, 2013
Gol-die Gol-die Gol-die. See at the crossroad, you won't be lonely.
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by greatgod2012(f): 3:40pm On Feb 15, 2013
If you are living today, rejoice less and think evaluate your life more, because tomorrow is not promised.
RIP. Goldie!

4 Likes

Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 15, 2013
oku nsukun oku. r.I.p
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by sobastical: 3:41pm On Feb 15, 2013
Hmm, RIP... But still trying to see beyond this, hope some will learn from this cos I heard sarareporters said she died of drugs.... Smh
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by LailaIkeji1: 3:42pm On Feb 15, 2013
this is sooo heartbreaking. I've been subconciously singing 'Skibobo' in my mind since morning. as if its on replay. *sighs* her death hurts
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by Gombs(m): 3:42pm On Feb 15, 2013
...If she's born again n righteous....then we shd be happy...else,we r all wasting time!

Yeah,we av to shw remorse n be sympathetic,....but I'll say "Goldie,I hope we meet at Jesus' feet someday"

#I'mJustBeingRealistic

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by Gabrielsylar(m): 3:42pm On Feb 15, 2013
Rip...but Mee I shall not die young.....cos am born again

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by segunsd: 3:42pm On Feb 15, 2013
RIP GOLDIE
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by Zet72(m): 3:42pm On Feb 15, 2013
I hope she will not be feeling the hotness of hell fire. May the good Lord grant the family the fortitude to bear the lost
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by vanstanzy(m): 3:42pm On Feb 15, 2013
Na wa o. Death is inevitable. That's exactly what "Ash wednesday" signifies. "From dust we came, to dust we must return!".
Hope she accepted repentance, so that she'll rest in the bossom of the Lord. undecided
Still can't believe its real! *Confused!*

Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by Promolysis(m): 3:43pm On Feb 15, 2013
Gosh! It is incredible. Rip Goldie
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by scobaba: 3:43pm On Feb 15, 2013
All she ever wanted was to be accepted.@muna...nice 1.

5 Likes

Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by toskut(m): 3:43pm On Feb 15, 2013
As much as i wasn't particularly her fan, i just feel its to early. So sad. RIP dear Goldie.
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by Kaysalas(m): 3:43pm On Feb 15, 2013
So sad, one can only hope she was at peace with d saviour before departing. Those of us wey remain.... What becomes of u if your spirit departs today?

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by Gabrielsylar(m): 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2013
Eyahhhhh too many children die of hunger everyday........hunger and starvation....their death don't mean a damn thing....

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by vanstanzy(m): 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2013
Zet72: I hope she will not be feeling the hotness of hell fire. May the good Lord grant the family the fortitude to bear the lost

And i hope u re not wishing her HELL, either?
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by rhymesteey(f): 3:45pm On Feb 15, 2013
RIP C return if possible ) Goldie
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by Asis(m): 3:47pm On Feb 15, 2013
RIP
Re: Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter by Localtrouble: 3:47pm On Feb 15, 2013
cryThis is really Sad..smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) / Lovely Picture Of Emir Of Kano, Sanusi By Ty Bello / Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.