Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? (23273 Views)

Denrele's Emotional Tribute To Goldie / Goldieā€™s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos / Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? by LailaIkeji1: 3:09pm On Feb 15, 2013
According to sources close to Goldie, Prezzo actually came in last night - thursday night. And was even asking why Goldie didn't come to pick him, before he knew she was dead.

Yet again, It seems that he had planned to propose to Goldie yesterday being val's day. Below is the engagement picture he had planned to give Goldie and tweets from sources close to Goldie.

Pics are:
Goldie's alleged engagement ring that Prezzo brought for her
Goldie's tweet before her death the next day Feb 14

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/02/photo-goldies-engagement-ring-from.html

Re: Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? by LailaIkeji1: 4:03pm On Feb 15, 2013
more

Re: Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? by LailaIkeji1: 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2013
more tweets

Re: Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? by LailaIkeji1: 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2013
tweets continue

Re: Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? by pure123: 5:17pm On Feb 15, 2013
heya

1 Like

Re: Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2013
So?
May her Soul rest in the Bosom of the Almighty God. Goldie, u surely gonna be missed...
But, Prezzo, why u no do the proposal before 14th Feb nah?
Re: Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? by mhozzis(m): 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2013
ok
Re: Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2013
Prezzo na kenya boy nah!...the jazz wey in use for her don backfire o, coz kenyans too dey fetish!!!
Re: Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? by hollandis(f): 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2013
Are you sure, prezzzon didn't ki'll her?
Re: Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? by comechop(m): 5:21pm On Feb 15, 2013
[size=24pt]why the f is all this shizzz on FP?[/size]
Re: Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? by timilehin007(m): 5:22pm On Feb 15, 2013
Am I suppose to pity her..? I bet she must have been warned several times against the used of hard drug that eventually took her life...
Re: Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? by deshclones(m): 5:24pm On Feb 15, 2013
Hayjaycity: Prezzo na kenya boy nah!...the jazz wey in use for her don backfire o, coz kenyans too dey fetish!!!

As crazy as you sound....Your comment still got me LOL... grin grin grin grin

Akpamu gi there angry angry angry angry
Re: Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? by kalunomics(m): 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2013
timilehin007: Am I suppose to pity her..? I bet she must have been warned several times against the used of hard drug that eventually took her life...
is that what u would say if she happened to be your sister?

1 Like

Re: Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 15, 2013
comechop: [size=24pt]why the f is all this shizzz on FP?[/size]
I WONDER
Re: Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 15, 2013
Heartbreaking.... cry
Re: Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? by shaneroberts26: 5:27pm On Feb 15, 2013
Dis is actually ma first post in so many month but all i can say now is DAMN!
Re: Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? by pure123: 5:29pm On Feb 15, 2013
First to comment........ko sele ri. so what? is there any special gift for first comment? pure 123 dont be silly
Re: Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? by albacete(m): 5:29pm On Feb 15, 2013
oh well?
Re: Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2013
Felt for her family

1 Like

Re: Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? by Naijalastborn(m): 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2013
damn
Re: Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 15, 2013
comechop: [size=24pt]why the f is all this shizzz on FP?[/size]
The last time I checked nairaland belongs to Seun.
May be you should get your own website so that you can determine what makes frontpage undecided
Rubbish

6 Likes

Re: Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? by Soso990240(m): 5:34pm On Feb 15, 2013
Wetin she carry come,she still carry am go..
Re: Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? by clemsmith: 5:34pm On Feb 15, 2013
R.I.P GOLDIE......WAT A LIFE WE ARE
Re: Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? by timilehin007(m): 5:35pm On Feb 15, 2013
kalunomics: is that what u would say if she happened to be your sister?

Yes, that what I would say, but thank God she wasn't my sister. Lo ba tan
Re: Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? by chocopearl(f): 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2013
Nawaaoo no b dis same internet talk say prezzo heads to lagos after he got d news of Goldie's death. Desperate bloggers nawaa 4 una ooo

1 Like

Re: Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? by sunnyp1(m): 5:39pm On Feb 15, 2013
Life is too shot jooo lets do good sad
Re: Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? by vanstanzy(m): 5:39pm On Feb 15, 2013
Yeah right! Like she died be4 valentine.
Re: Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? by ebamma(m): 5:40pm On Feb 15, 2013
hollandis: Are you sure, prezzzon didn't ki'll her?
so girls dey follow stupid like this oh
Re: Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? by LaPink: 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2013
Why are All these news coming out now ? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson / Illbliss Celebrates His 41st Birthday (Photos) / Actress Lilian Esoro Dazzles In Blue [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.