Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread (169814 Views)

Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread / topic deleted / Kogi State University, Anyigba 2012/2013, Admission Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by BOG87(m): 9:35am On Sep 09, 2013
Hi nairalanderz
gudmornin!!!
how has bn ur wkend?
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Gguy4real: 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2013
I don dey uyo already and am about to enter the school
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Emmy9ite(m): 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2013
Goodluck to y'all writing tomorrow, no panic o and no allow person write for you.
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Allenkee: 10:43pm On Sep 09, 2013
I'm still in Lagos oo. How is the roads? Is night journey advisable?
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Gguy4real: 11:02pm On Sep 09, 2013
Pls is not advisable to come by night because the road is not good at all and the worst part of it is that there is no accomodation here in uyo and things very costly here so you have to be very careful
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Allenkee: 7:25am On Sep 10, 2013
Gguy4real: Pls is not advisable to come by night because the road is not good at all and the worst part of it is that there is no accomodation here in uyo and things very costly here so you have to be very careful

Owk.
Success to those writing today.
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Dibangoking(m): 12:53pm On Sep 10, 2013
Una suppose don write finish by now nah
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2013
SUCCESS TO you gyz writing today...
you guys should do and come and give us REPORT

how was d exam

for dose dat lodged in hotels how much par nyt?
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Emmy9ite(m): 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2013
No report yet? una dull oo
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Donchukszy: 11:16pm On Sep 10, 2013
Helo!guys,aw ws d exam 2day 4 dose dat wrote.plz,u guys shld give us feedback,wen did d exam strt nd did dy request 4 jamb original slip or print out.plzzzz!
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Dibangoking(m): 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2013
Ehen...So these people do "chop and clean mouth"...dem no even rememba awi house again...
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Dibangoking(m): 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2013
tongue
Emmy9ite: No report yet? una dull oo
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by ANDREW2EIC(m): 1:13pm On Sep 12, 2013
I took mine yesterday. It was a huge success.
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Donchukszy: 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
Al glory 2 God almighty.i wrote mine 2day.my prayer z dat God grants me favor.d exam ws a huge sucess.
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Gguy4real: 6:13am On Sep 14, 2013
We all give God the glory the exam is coming to an end and things happening as we thought we done our part we leave the rest for God to decide now
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 14, 2013
mehn the questions were technical....

al d same we THANKGOD!
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Gguy4real: 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2013
When is the result will be out and when are they going to release the first batch and second batch
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Emmy9ite(m): 11:09pm On Sep 14, 2013
What is all this am seeing here? you mean no one can give a comprehensive report of how the exams went? U guys need serious deliverance!
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by ANDREW2EIC(m): 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2013
Emmy9ite: What is all this am seeing here? you mean no one can give a comprehensive report of how the exams went? U guys need serious deliverance!

LWKMD! Deliverance ke deliverance ni! Abegi, wetin u wan make us yarn?
Anyways, I sat for electrical electronics engineering(EEE). In my hall, we were 110 candidates going for the same course, though EEE aspirants were up to 1000+ in total . We were all sitted around 11:00am, 2 persons per seat. After much time wasting, the exam finally got started around 12:00pm or thereabout.

As an engineering aspirant, I took 4 subjects which are English, Maths, Chemistry and Physics. The English comprised three parts, comprehension, antonyms/synonyms and lexis and structure. The comprehension was Jamb-like i.e the passage was lengthy. The questions were normal and I just did my best there. The next part was antonyms/synonys which I can easily regard as the simplest of them all. The questions on this part were a mere walk-over for me. The last part was lexis and structure. The questions from this part were normal and I did my best.

The next subject was Maths, though I ran passed it with my power bike simply because I was being circumpect of the 1hr given. So, I moved to Chemistry. I was pleased with the questions I saw there because almost all the questions were Jamb extracts. It didn't take me much time to finish it.

With Chemistry gone, I ran to Physics which was just on the same level as Chemistry. It was mostly made up of Jamb past questions. I was really impressed I studied my Jamb past questions very well. It didn't take me much time as well.

Thereafter, with some minutes left, I went back to Maths. Uniuyo really did their worse with the Maths questions they gave us. It wasn't further maths, it wasn't ordinary maths, it was just maths. Nobody was really smiling at the questions while solving. All the same, God was just my strength. I solved the much I could, and when it was time for submission, I did what I call "fill in all blank spaces"#smiling#.

Finally, the exam was a huge success. No problem encountered before and after exam and no one misbehaved in my hall. I left the hall satisfied and impressed with my performance. All thanks to the Almghty God. Hope for an excellent result.
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Dibangoking(m): 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2013
Emmy9ite: What is all this am seeing here? you mean no one can give a comprehensive report of how the exams went? U guys need serious deliverance!
no mind dem jawe....i trust "u" 4 dat one....make dem go read last yr's thread to learn 4m u...
PS;how you de enjoy house?
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Emmy9ite(m): 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2013
ANDREW2EIC:

Anyways, I sat for electrical electronics engineering(EEE). In my hall, we were 110 candidates going for the same course, though EEE aspirants were up to 1000+ in total . We were all sitted around 11:00am, 2 persons per seat. After much time wasting, the exam finally got started around 12:00pm or thereabout.

As an engineering aspirant, I took 4 subjects which are English, Maths, Chemistry and Physics. The English comprised three parts, comprehension, antonyms/synonyms and lexis and structure. The comprehension was Jamb-like i.e the passage was lengthy. The questions were normal and I just did my best there. The next part was antonyms/synonys which I can easily regard as the simplest of them all. The questions on this part were a mere walk-over for me. The last part was lexis and structure. The questions from this part were normal and I did my best.

The next subject was Maths, though I ran passed it with my power bike simply because I was being circumpect of the 1hr given. So, I moved to Chemistry. I was pleased with the questions I saw there because almost all the questions were Jamb extracts. It didn't take me much time to finish it.

With Chemistry gone, I ran to Physics which was just on the same level as Chemistry. It was mostly made up of Jamb past questions. I was really impressed I studied my Jamb past questions very well. It didn't take me much time as well.

Thereafter, with some minutes left, I went back to Maths. Uniuyo really did their worse with the Maths questions they gave us. It wasn't further maths, it wasn't ordinary maths, it was just maths. Nobody was really smiling at the questions while solving. All the same, God was just my strength. I solved the much I could, and when it was time for submission, I did what I call "fill in all blank spaces"#smiling#.

Finally, the exam was a huge success. No problem encountered before and after exam and no one misbehaved in my hall. I left the hall satisfied and impressed with my performance. All thanks to the Almghty God. Hope for an excellent result.
Finally, one good soul. I had a good laugh in some places. God will see you through bro!
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Emmy9ite(m): 6:38pm On Sep 15, 2013
Dibangoking: no mind dem jawe....i trust "u" 4 dat one....make dem go read last yr's thread to learn 4m u...
PS;how you de enjoy house?
Lol. I remember the good old days.
very much. business is paying well.
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Allenkee: 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2013
Went in and out of the exam hall with satisfaction in my performance. It was very interesting and above all, I met one of my secondary school Friends who is already a Student in UNIUYO.
He took me round the School, I must say that the School itself really impressed me. I never believed that I was gonna like the School.
UNIUYO really impressed me than UNIBEN that I went to last year.
Now concerning the riot.
My expectation was to see at least 75% destruction of infrastructure in the School according to the kind of news that circulated everywhere in Lagos during the riot but I did not see any destruction, maybe I did not walk all over the School.
Above all I like the School more than what I saw in UNIBEN last year.

1 Like

Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by ANDREW2EIC(m): 3:46am On Sep 16, 2013
Emmy9ite: Finally, one good soul. I had a good laugh in some places. God will see you through bro!

Amen big bro!
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by ANDREW2EIC(m): 3:51am On Sep 16, 2013
Allen kee: Went in and out of the exam hall with satisfaction in my performance. It was very interesting and above all, I met one of my secondary school Friends who is already a Student in UNIUYO.
He took me round the School, I must say that the School itself really impressed me. I never believed that I was gonna like the School.
Now concerning the riot.
My expectation was to see at least 75% destruction of infrastructure in the School according to the kind of news that circulated everywhere in Lagos during the riot but I did not see any destruction, maybe I did not walk all over the School.

You are highy welcome on board bro. God will surely see us all through. BTW, which course are you aspiring for?
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Dibangoking(m): 9:43am On Sep 16, 2013
Allen kee: Went in and out of the exam hall with satisfaction in my performance. It was very interesting and above all, I met one of my secondary school Friends who is already a Student in UNIUYO.
Now concerning the riot.
....Well it's nice to hear you like the enviroment.I aspired too for UNIBEN twice...but the rest na story...btw....concerning destructions...did you ask your friend to show you some of my handwork?,like the exam unit,V.C office,main campus main entrance,main campus private entrance,school portal....B-)....just to mention but a few..except dem don de do repairs 4 there..
PS;Na JOKE i de ooooooh
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Dibangoking(m): 9:45am On Sep 16, 2013
Emmy9ite: Lol. I remember the good old days.
very much. business is paying well.
wel...gud to hear urs is paying wel...mine is going bankrupt...;-(
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Gguy4real: 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2013
I pray say make there result and there admission good this year because I can't wait to be in that school
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Emmy9ite(m): 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2013
Dibangoking: ....Well it's nice to hear you like the enviroment.I aspired too for UNIBEN twice...but the rest na story...btw....concerning destructions...did you ask your friend to show you some of my handwork?,like the exam unit,V.C office,main campus main entrance,main campus private entrance,school portal....B-)....just to mention but a few..except dem don de do repairs 4 there..
PS;Na JOKE i de ooooooh
Lol. I bin go back to the username to de sure of who de comment. you way find ur square root that same day. Lol. cheesy
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Emmy9ite(m): 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2013
Dibangoking: wel...gud to hear urs is paying wel...mine is going bankrupt...;-(

Haha.. Go find loan oo
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by REUBEN010(m): 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2013
ANDREW2EIC:

Lol. Uniuyo just gave u all a fore-glance of almighty "Maths 111". Welcome to the great fountain of knowledge....#winks#
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by ANDREW2EIC(m): 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2013
REUBEN010:
Lol. Uniuyo just gave u all a fore-glance of almighty "Maths 111". Welcome to the great fountain of knowledge....#winks#

My bro I tell u eeeh! Before the exam, I thought I was gonna walk over the Maths, but I was wrong. The Maths tough die! Uniuyo no try at all. Abegi, which department u de big bro?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (67) (Reply)

100 best secondary schools in Africa / 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread / Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.