Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread (169812 Views)

Uniuyo 2015/2016 Post UTME And Admission Update Thread / topic deleted / Kogi State University, Anyigba 2012/2013, Admission Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by sirwealth(m): 7:27pm On Sep 16, 2013
hi my fellow aspirant,I thanked God who made the exam to be a successful one. i wrote marketing at the school SCE HALL B we stayed up to two hours at the exam hall before the the question paper was given to us.though there was limited time but i thanked God i was able to do justice to my English Economics and Government i was half way on my maths when we were ask to summit our papers guess what i did.....i filled up the blank space... PLS DOES ANY KNOW cool THE RESULT WILL BE OUT?
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Allenkee: 7:56pm On Sep 16, 2013
ANDREW2EIC:

You are highy welcome on board bro. God will surely see us all through. BTW, which course are you aspiring for?

Accounting
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by ANDREW2EIC(m): 8:04pm On Sep 16, 2013
sir wealth: hi my fellow aspirant,I thanked God who made the exam to be a successful one. i wrote marketing at the school SCE HALL B we stayed up to two hours at the exam hall before the the question paper was given to us.though there was limited time but i thanked God i was able to do justice to my English Economics and Government i was half way on my maths when we were ask to summit our papers guess what i did.....i filled up the blank space... PLS DOES ANY KNOW cool THE RESULT WILL BE OUT?

In that case, we were on the same boat, "fill in all blank spaces". Lol! Our God will see us through bro.
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by ANDREW2EIC(m): 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2013
Allen kee:

Accounting

That's a very good one
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Allenkee: 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2013
Dibangoking: ....Well it's nice to hear you like the enviroment.I aspired too for UNIBEN twice...but the rest na story...btw....concerning destructions...did you ask your friend to show you some of my handwork?,like the exam unit,V.C office,main campus main entrance,main campus private entrance,school portal....B-)....just to mention but a few..except dem don de do repairs 4 there..
PS;Na JOKE i de ooooooh

Like I said in my post you quoted, may be I did not walk all round the School. I got to CBN hall, the first and second gate, the carnal side etc.
When it's time for acceptance fee payment, I'll take time to go roundgrin. You may be wandering why I'm saying this so confidently, It's because I am convinced within me that this admission has already clicked grin grin grin
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Allenkee: 8:30pm On Sep 16, 2013
Now that we are eagerly waiting for the outcome of our performances, can we go back to the issue of food? grin grin Please don't crucify me for bringing this up again, I no dey play with food ooo!
I also heard that hostels are not within the School! Where and how far are the hostels to the School and can someone kindly tell us why cooking is not allowed in hostels?
We need these info so as to know how to package ourselves.
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by ANDREW2EIC(m): 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2013
Allen kee: It's because I am convinced within me that this admission has already clicked grin grin grin

Same here bro!
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by ANDREW2EIC(m): 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2013
Allen kee: Now that we are eagerly waiting for the outcome of our performances, can we go back to the issue of food? grin grin Please don't crucify me for bringing this up again, I no dey play with food ooo!
I also heard that hostels are not within the School! Where and how far are the hostels to the School and can someone kindly tell us why cooking is not allowed in hostels?

I think living off campus will be the only alternative. As for me, living on campus sure pass gan o. Perhaps, after 1st or 2nd yr, I will consider off campus.
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 16, 2013
You guys are giving me joy here with ur confidence and positivity.

ThankGod am not d only one who fell in luv wit d school environment...

Even though maths was more of 'filling in d blank spaces' I am believing and trusting God for this admission!
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Dibangoking(m): 7:05am On Sep 17, 2013
grin
Emmy9ite: Lol. I bin go back to the username to de sure of who de comment. you way find ur square root that same day. Lol. cheesy
grin
Emmy9ite: Lol. I bin go back to the username to de sure of who de comment. you way find ur square root that same day. Lol. cheesy
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Dibangoking(m): 7:19am On Sep 17, 2013
Allen kee: Now that we are eagerly waiting for the outcome of our performances, can we go back to the issue of food? grin grin Please don't crucify me for bringing this up again, I no dey play with food ooo!
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Dibangoking(m): 7:19am On Sep 17, 2013
Now lemme carefully juxtapose the answer to this question...
My dear,you are who you are...No one can blame you for being epicure...As par the hostels,girls' hostel are all in the school compound...The male section has two hostels serving the boys in the town campus{including main campus and annexe campus}...They are labelled M1 and M2...M1{UDI HOSTEL they are known as the most notorious bad male students} is outside the school while M2 is in annexe campus.
Information I gathered says,the school authority stopped cooking in different hostels due an accident that happened afore-time...a female student used a hot plate in cooking...in the process got the whole of her hostel burnt down including her fellow students' valuables and credentials...So my dear "if u get moni...u can neva run out of place to buy food in uniuyo"...if i begin de mention the respective food vendors' name to you...it mite sound strange.
BOTTOMLINE;If u wan stay 4 hostel u got to get ready to spend on feeding...if otherwise offcamp na anoda option...Note;Hostels still de permanent site for engnr students
My 2kobo
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Gguy4real: 8:53am On Sep 17, 2013
Pls big bro wish time the result of the post utme go come out now make we no our faith
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Dibangoking(m): 9:19am On Sep 17, 2013
Gguy4real: Pls big bro wish time the result of the post utme go come out now make we no our faith
Usually around 2 weeks
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Allenkee: 9:36am On Sep 17, 2013
BOTTOMLINE;If u wan stay 4 hostel u got to
get ready to spend on feeding...if otherwise
offcamp na anoda option..

Hmmm na cool cash won go sooo, na wah oo!!
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Allenkee: 10:03am On Sep 17, 2013
A guy sat close to me in the exam hall, 2 question papers were given to him mistakenly, instead of him to return one, he hid it.
After the exam, I approached him and made some photocopies of the questions for myself, meaning that am having the current post utme questions for;
Maths, English, Economics and Government.
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Dibangoking(m): 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2013
Allen kee: A guy sat close to me in the exam hall, 2 question papers were given to him mistakenly, instead of him to return one, he hid it.
After the exam, I approached him and made some photocopies of the questions for myself, meaning that am having the current post utme questions for;
wetin u wan take am do#just wondering#
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Allenkee: 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2013
Dibangoking: wetin u wan take am do#just wondering#

Ahh! I go make money next year and i dey use am alongside my text book to see all that i got right.
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Dibangoking(m): 9:52am On Sep 18, 2013
Allen kee:

Ahh! I go make money next year and i dey use am alongside my text book to see all that i got right.
F.Y.I..past questions full every where
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Gguy4real: 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2013
I wonder waiting u wan take am do, are u praying for ur self or the other way round because nobody pray to write this kind post utme again
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Allenkee: 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2013
Gguy4real: I wonder waiting u wan take am do, are u praying for ur self or the other way round because nobody pray to write this kind post utme again

I just dey go through the stuff. no body prays to rewrite post utme naa
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Allenkee: 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2013
UNIUYO no try at all in terms of releasing post UTME results timely.
They really need to upgrade. Ordinary polythecnic of Ado wey I do, the result came out immediately we finished and clicked the submit button.
OAU that has over 25,000 candidates for post utme released the results in less than 4 hours.
UNIUYO should not be the one lagging behind in this area they should upgrade. Why should we wait for 2 weeks or more befor knowing our fate?
Even JAMB that comducted a national exam released results in less than 1 week.
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by ANDREW2EIC(m): 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2013
Allen kee:

My guy cut Uniuyo some slack abegi. The exam just ended last week saturday which means we've not even waited up to one week. Let's just patient and hope for good results. Perhaps, if the results do not show up after 1 week, we can then demand them to upgrade.
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by sirwealth(m): 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2013
Allen kee: A guy sat close to me in the exam hall, 2 question papers were given to him mistakenly, instead of him to return one, he hid it.

my guy don't you know that this may have an advance effect on the entire hall ? were you too fast to 4get that all the question papers were strictly counted and any missing one may warrant your hall to be suspected? have you not ask yourself why you were ask to summit your question paper with you passport attached to it? i just pity the supervisors who are going to answer 4 it.(i just pray i succeed in making you faint grin} grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin) my guy no mind me o i was just kidding oooo could you pls share the questions here on air so that we can answer them here togerther
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 18, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] embarassed
Allen kee: UNIUYO no try at all in terms of releasing post UTME results timely.
They really need to upgrade. Ordinary polythecnic of Ado wey I do, the result came out immediately we finished and clicked the submit button.
OAU that has over 25,000 candidates for post utme released the results in less than 4 hours.
UNIUYO should not be the one lagging behind in this area they should upgrade. Why should we wait for 2 weeks or more befor knowing our fate?
.......me ah no juz understand them....dhey want. Mk suspense kill person
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Allenkee: 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
sir wealth:
my guy don't you know that this may have an advance effect on the entire hall ? were you too fast to 4get that all the question papers were strictly counted and any missing one may warrant your hall to be suspected? have you not ask yourself why you were ask to summit your question paper with you passport attached to it? i just pity the supervisors who are going to answer 4 it.(i just pray i succeed in making you faint grin} grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin) my guy no mind me o i was just kidding oooo could you pls share the questions here on air so that we can answer them here togerther

Ok I'll do that latter.
As per the question paper that the guy hid, I dnt think it will affect any student that did exam in the hall because everybody submited their question papper moreover, the invigilators did not complain of any missing question paper in the hall and question papers went round.
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Allenkee: 12:11pm On Sep 19, 2013
Hmmmm! Come see papa and mama for CBN hall dey follow write post UTME.
Everyone is going back to School.
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Dibangoking(m): 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2013
DuchezRubie: [/color] embarassed.......me ah no juz understand them....dhey want. Mk suspense kill person
grin
DuchezRubie: [color=#000099] embarassed.......me ah no juz understand them....dhey want. Mk suspense kill person
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by ANDREW2EIC(m): 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2013
Allen kee: Hmmmm! Come see papa and mama for CBN hall dey follow write post UTME.
Everyone is going back to School.

Hehehe! Na only u wan be graduate ni?
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Gguy4real: 9:18pm On Sep 19, 2013
But I think the school suppose release there list of admission this year
Re: UNIUYO 2014/2015 Admission Update Thread by Allenkee: 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
[b]UNIVERSITY OF UYO, 2013 POST UTME SCREENING TEST MATHEMATICS 004

{1}
HOW MANY PIECES OF 85cm LENGTH CAN BE CUT FROM A ROD OF 42.5m LONG?
(a) 30 (b) 40 (c) 50 (d) 60

{2}
A GIRL WAS ASKED TO MULTIPLY A NUMBER BY 25. SHE INSTEAD MULTIPLIED THE NUMBER BY 52 AND OBTAINED AN ANSWER WHICH WAS 324 MORE THAN THE CORRECT ANSWER. WHAT WAS THE NUMBER TO BE MULTIPLIED?
(a) 10 (b) 15 (c) 12 (d) 20

{3}
IF 15x(square)+2xy-8y(square)=0 FIND A VALUE OF THE RATIO X/Y
(a) 4/5 (b) 2/3 (c) -2/3 (d) NONE OF THESE

{4}
ETIM AND EDEM STARTED A BUSINESS BY INVESTING N85,000 AND N15,000 RESPECTIVELY. IN WHAT RATIO WILL THE PROFIT EARNED AFTER 2 YEARS BE DIVIDED BETWEEN THEM RESPECTIVELY.
(A) 3:4 (B) 5:2 (C) 15:5 (D) 17:3

{5}
NICHOLAS STARTED A SMALL BUSINESS BY INVESTING N50,000. AFTER SIX MONTHS, HIS FRIEND MATHEW JOINED WITH A CAPITAL OF N80,000. AFTER 3 YEARS THEY MADE A PROFIT OF N24,500. WHAT WAS MATHEW'S SHARE IN THE PROFIT?
(A) N10,000 (B) N14,000 (C) N15,076.92 (D) 9,423.07

{6}
THE FRACTION SUCH THAT ONE IS TWICE THE OTHER AND THEIR PRODUCT IS 2/49. WHAT IS THE VALUE OF THE BIGGER FRACTION.
(A) 1/7 (B) 4/9 (C) 2/7 (D) NONE OF THESE

{7}
A BOAT CAN TRAVEL WITH A SPEED OF 15km/hr IN STILL WATER. IF THE SPEED OF THE STREAM IS 2km/hr, FIND HOW FAR DOWNSTREAM BOAT CAN GO IN 3 HOURS.
(a) 60km (b) 15km (c) 45km (d) 30km

{8}
FIND THE COMPOUND INTEREST ON N7,500.00 AT 4% PER ANNUM FOR 2 YEARS.
(A) N612 (B) N108.16 (C) N811.20 (D) N512

{9}
THE PRODUCT OF TWO CONSECUTIVE POSITIVE ODD NUMBERS IS 143. WHAT IS THE SUM OF THE TWO NUMBERS?
(A) 24 (B) 25 (C) 32 (D) 28

{10}
THE FIRST TWO TERMS OF A GP ARE 6 AND 9. WHAT IS THE THIRD TERM?
(A) 27/2 (B) 3/2 (C) 9/2 (D) NONE OF THESE

{11}
A PERSON WAS FIRED FOR EXCEEDING THE SPEED LIMIT BY 20km/hr. ANOTHER PERSON WAS ALSO FIRED FOR EXCEEDING THE SAME SPEED LIMIT BY TWICE THE SAME. IF THE SECOND PERSON WAS TRAVELING AT 120km/hr. FIND THE SPEED LIMIT.
(a) 100km/hr (b) 70km/hr (c) 80km/hr (d)110km/hr

{12}
A VEHICLE WITH 4/5 TANK OF FUEL CAN TRAVEL 60kms. HOW FAR CAN IT TRAVEL WITH 2/3 TANK?
(a) 40km (b) 50km (c) 70km (d) 30km

{13}
IF PETER IS TRAVELLING AT 72km/hr AND BERNARD IS TRAVELLING AT 30metres per seconds. WHO IS FASTER?
(A) PETER (B) BERNARD (C) THEY HAVE THE SAME SPEED

{14}
1/2 OF A NUMBER IS THREE TIMES MORE THAN 1/6 OF THE SAME NUMBER. WHAT IS THE NUMBER?
(A) 9 (B) 7 (C) 12 (D) 18

{15}
GIVEN THAT n IS AN EVEN INTEGER. WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING MUST BE AN ODD INTEGER?
(A) n(square) (b) n-2 (c) 3n-2 (d) 3(n+1)

{16}
HENRY'S AVERAGE SCORE AFTER 3 TESTS IS 62. WHAT SCORE IN THE 4TH TEST WOULD BRING HIS AVERAGE SCORE TO 70?
(A) 80 (B) 85 (C) 94 (D) 84

{17}
A TYPIST HAS 12 LETTERS TO INSERT INTO 12 ENVELOPES DULY ADDRESSED. SHE INSERTS THE LETTERS RANDOMLY INTO THE ENVELOPES. WHAT IS THE PROBABILITY THAT EXACTLY 1 LETTER IS INSERTED IN AN IMPROPER ENVELOPE.
(A) 1/12 (B) 0 (C) 1/6 (D) 1/24

{18}
A TRIANGLE IS MADE OF A STRING. IF THE SIDES OF THE TRIANGLE ARE 11cm, 20cm AND 31cm, WHAT WILL BE THE AREA OF THE SQUARE FORMED FROM THE SAME STRING?
(A) 240.25cm(square) (b) 480.5cm(square) (c) 200.5cm(square) (d) 961cm(square)

{19}
MICHEAL DROVE HIS CAR AT AN AVERAGE SPEED OF 70km/hr FOR 2 HOURS AND THEN INCREASED HIS AVERAGE SPEED BY 50% FOR THE NEXT 3 HOURS. WHAT IS HIS AVERAGE SPEED FOR THE WHOLE JOURNEY?
(A)80km/hr (b) 75km/hr (c) 91km/hr (d) 90km/hr

{20}
A GOAT IS TIED TO ONE CORNER OF A SQUARE PLOT OF SIDE 10m BY A ROPE 7m LONG. FIND THE AREA IN WHICH IT CAN GRAZE ON THE PLOT.
(A) 154m(square) (B) 144m(square) (C) 38.5m(square) (D) 49mm(square)

{21}
A BOY ATE 50 APPLES IN FIVE DAYS, EACH DAY EATING 4 MORE THAN PREVIOUS DAY. HOW MANY APPLES DID HE EAT ON THE FIRST DAY?
(A) 8 (B) 4 (C) 2 (D) 3

{22}
IF IT TAKES 5 MINUTES TO BOIL ONE EGG, HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO BOIL 4 EGGS?
(A) 20 minutes (b) 5minutes (c) 10minutes (d) NONE OF THESE

{23}
IF YOU INCREASE THE AREA OF A SQUARE BY 44%, BY WHAT PERCENTAGE WOULD THE SIZE BE INCREASED?
(A) 12 (B)11 (C) 13 (D) 9

{24}
THE DIAMETER OF A DRIVING WHEEL OF A CAR IS 140cm. HOW MANY REVOLUTIONS PER MINUTE MUST THE WHEEL MAKE IN ORDER TO KEEP A SPEED OF 11X10raise to power 4, cm/minutes?
(a) 250 (b) 25 (c) 110 (d) NONE OF THESE

{25}
WHAT IS THE SUM OF THE FIRST 25 NATURAL ODD NUMBERS?
(A) 625 (B) 500 (C) 441 (D) 325[/b]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (67) (Reply)

100 best secondary schools in Africa / 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread / Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.