Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,534 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Preordered Blackberry Z10s From MTN Will Cost N98000, Other Details - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Preordered Blackberry Z10s From MTN Will Cost N98000, Other Details (684 Views)

6 Important Details You Shouldn’t Make Public On Facebook / How Do I Make Use Of This Bonus Airtime From MTN / How To Stop Annoying Text Messages From MTN,GLO,AIRTEL,ETISALAT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Preordered Blackberry Z10s From MTN Will Cost N98000, Other Details by techsuplex: 5:41pm On Feb 15, 2013
MTN is offering a discount on all the Z10s that are pre-ordered off its page, so if you pre-ordered one from them, it will cost you N98,000.

With regards to when the device will be available, we are still trying to get a lock on that, and will update when we get do get some info in that regard, for now the response is "before it hits the market".

Remember that Etisalat, Glo and Airtel are also offering the device for pre-order

Preorders close on the 22nd of this month, except for airtel which ends on the 25th

Soure: http://www.techsuplex.com/?p=5448

(1) (Reply)

MTN Is The Most Loved Telecoms Company In Nigeria - Research / How Can I Retrieve My Blackberry Email Password. Am Using Airtel. / The Best Andriod Browsers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.