Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,941 members, 7,838,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

I Cannot Reject Aircraft Gift –S.K Abiara - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Cannot Reject Aircraft Gift –S.K Abiara (16743 Views)

Prominent Nigerian Pastor Slammed With God's Grace - Pastor Elijah Abiara / I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor / Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cannot Reject Aircraft Gift –S.K Abiara by Patfrank(f): 10:22pm On Feb 15, 2013
[quote author=[quote author=Mayowura]
Stupid idiot.I wish u bad luck
Re: I Cannot Reject Aircraft Gift –S.K Abiara by playboy19(m): 10:27pm On Feb 15, 2013
The question is, can any of you hypocrite reject a gift of private jet? It is never difficult to spot an impoverish soul no matter how hideous he/she tries to be.

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Reject Aircraft Gift –S.K Abiara by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 15, 2013
Quite unfortunate he can't get one now cause the federal Government have placed a ban on it.Pastors in Nigeria are really missing it.I have a Camerounian friend who told me she can never attend any church owned by a Nigerian simply because she does not trust them with money.Both those of them in Nigeria and abroad they are the same.Its only Nigerian Pastors that do request people do pay to see them.I do imagine if Christ had done same if his wealth would have been measured
Re: I Cannot Reject Aircraft Gift –S.K Abiara by jimino(m): 10:32pm On Feb 15, 2013
make whch wrk easier? d pple dat brough xtianity 2 nigeria thot of buying a private jet b4 coming 2 nigeria. Was der wrk done or nt? Let pray 4 God's mercy
Re: I Cannot Reject Aircraft Gift –S.K Abiara by kross01(m): 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2013
in other words, the great prophet is hinting his congregation that he'll gladly receive such gift if they so want to give. The truth is that men of God had long lost the real calling of their work. They've long ceased being missionaries & now pride themselves as shepherds who luks afta d already converted sheep. Now i ask myself, if the early missionaries that brought religion to us & even lived with us, despite d huge cultural & religous barriers that existed then(some lost their lives even in the process) had waited till they were given the gifts of PJs, guess we'll b strtng nw 2 tlk abt religion.so plz i'ld luv 2 knw incase of nxt tym, hw exactly PJs would aid in spreading the gospel(xcpt mayb d gospel of prosperity whch is what many of them preach now)

3 Likes

Re: I Cannot Reject Aircraft Gift –S.K Abiara by andyanders: 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2013
modicum: On issues like this, I want to thread softly not to be seen to judge nor condemn an anointed. For no one will pass judgement on the anointed and will be guiltless before God. Having said that however, my admonition goes to the men of God. Most of them started well and God lifted them. But what we now see is the danger of fullness. The deceitfulness of riches is derailing most of them. How many jets did they use at the beginning of their Ministry. Yet they saw the raw hands of God and their churches exploded with people who yearned for the truth. If a Pastor could even afford a jet in this impoverished economy, shouldn't the love for the people be enough restraint. Would Jesus do this if he were to be in Nigeria today? Among the hungered, a person drinking common Garri may be lynched for being sumptuous. This is what these men of God should think about. Also, I want to submit that only a very negligible percentage of wealthy men in this present Nigeria will be able to righteously acquire a jet, without a shady underground. Aside the acquisition cost of about N10b, the parking at the port is about N20,000.00 per day, Pilot's salary, maintenance is done daily, not like a car you service 3 monthly, landing tax in foreign countries is exorbitant even for commercial aircraft etc. All these associated cost of maintenance is over a million Naira monthly. So would an hungry man among the congregation not be tempted to pass judgement on the man of God? Paul the Apostle said if my eating meat will make my fellow brother to stumble, I will rather not eat meat. The men of God are making us to stumble by forcing the hungry populace to pass unhealthy comments. I will not. But let everything be done decently and in order.

My brother, you gave the right answer to the subject matter here and I love your comment from the bottom of my heart.
T.B.Joshua has opportunity of having fleet of cars and private jets, yet he choose not to but gave all to the needy, the less privileged, the orphan, widow and widower, scholarships just to mention a few. Men of God should be an example to the world and not by showing worldly things to the less privileged who needs help from them. Give out what you have for these people and store your treasure in heaven where your heavenly father is and not on earth. Most life style of some men of God has driven some members to crime just to make sure they are been noticed around by giving out tithe and offering to seek the face of the man of God and not God himself because God sees the heart of the giver while some of these pastors see the face of the giver and not the heart of the tither. When they give out this large sum to the church, is when they become a faithful member and a good tither.

Some of these Pastors should emulate this great prophet of God, Prophet .T.B.Joshua and his ministry by imparting on the lives of people all over the world. He does not own cars, houses and bank accounts. He goes around with same pool cars used by ordinary members. He does not jet out here and there because he is a true prophet of God. A true prophet of God does not jump from place to place.A true prophet of God stays at a place and people look for him and not jetting from country to country and from state to state preaching trying to draw every human being to their churches. It is because they establish churches every corner of the street, hence they needs jets to travel here and there.Do they need to do that? Hell No.

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Reject Aircraft Gift –S.K Abiara by Mayowura: 10:49pm On Feb 15, 2013
Patfrank:

I wish u bad luck fool.
Sorry o! Don't be annoid.
Wow my 1st insult in year 2013 on nairaland. Am sorry please.
I was just using it for fun sake o. Not knowing you would take it this serious.
Anyway, sorry once more.
Re: I Cannot Reject Aircraft Gift –S.K Abiara by Daddybee: 11:00pm On Feb 15, 2013
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]1Cor 5:12-13 allows a christian to judge a fellow christian if he acts contrary to God's word but judgement on outsiders should be reserved for God. People should stop reading a part of the bible and leave the rest and say we should not judge. Nigerian christians are lazy in studying the bible and that is why the conmen pastors are feeding them scriptures that are favourable to their cause!

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Reject Aircraft Gift –S.K Abiara by Symphony007: 11:11pm On Feb 15, 2013
What is my buisness if pastors want to own private jets. If they want to use limo's and private jets like fortune 500 ceo's. Then they should be taxed like fortune 500 ceo's and their church taxed like fortune 500 companies.

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Reject Aircraft Gift –S.K Abiara by prairie(f): 11:27pm On Feb 15, 2013
Patfrank: our religious leaders should care for their flocks and not acquire riches for themselves and their families. can u imagin i went to a Rev. Father in Benin City asking him to help me beg somebody to give me a job since, i relocated from kaduna to Benin city with my family, he only collected my number and has not even called me to say madam, how are u people doing? All he cares is my offering and tithe. God help us.
Oh! No! U did not just play the victim card, seriosly?!
Re: I Cannot Reject Aircraft Gift –S.K Abiara by prairie(f): 11:33pm On Feb 15, 2013
I'm not a T:B joshua fan but T.B joshua beats this pastors hands down in the humility aspect, like seriously they have no excuse....
Re: I Cannot Reject Aircraft Gift –S.K Abiara by clemmonce(m): 11:36pm On Feb 15, 2013
sometimes i wonder the way some people think. wen this men of God were sufferin no body saw them o wen they no food to eat no body talk then o. now God is blessin them u are talking. watched it on ait can president did a valentine program gave out a lot gifts no body talk oo. you in your own capacity who have u helped ?

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Reject Aircraft Gift –S.K Abiara by MadCow1: 1:33am On Feb 16, 2013
I support this Pastor... Don't reject a jet o!

I have said it that Judas Iscariot was the first Pastor on earth, reason being he was the first to make a profit from the death and blood of Jesus. If Judas and Jesus were walking the earth today, I'm sure he would have sold Jesus for more than 30 pieces of silver.. He prolly would have sold Jesus for an Airbus A380 aircraft, a 90 ft yatch and a 200 sq ft mansion in Malibu with a SHIIT load of money as well. Judas had no idea how valuable Jesus was, he would have at least bargained for more than mere silver coins.

What a wonderful world we live in.. Yet the same bible says it would be easier for a Camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven..

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Reject Aircraft Gift –S.K Abiara by Nobody: 2:00am On Feb 16, 2013
Hahahahaha! Christianity in Nigeria is now about private jet cry

Everything for naija na wash grin

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Reject Aircraft Gift –S.K Abiara by tomakint: 2:06am On Feb 16, 2013
Correct Prophet Sir, you deserve one! You have paid the price to earn yourself one, very soon it will surely come cool
Re: I Cannot Reject Aircraft Gift –S.K Abiara by searchcorp(m): 3:45am On Feb 16, 2013
modicum: On issues like this, I want to thread softly not to be seen to judge nor condemn an anointed. For no one will pass judgement on the anointed and will be guiltless before God. Having said that however, my admonition goes to the men of God. Most of them started well and God lifted them. But what we now see is the danger of fullness. The deceitfulness of riches is derailing most of them. How many jets did they use at the beginning of their Ministry. Yet they saw the raw hands of God and their churches exploded with people who yearned for the truth. If a Pastor could even afford a jet in this impoverished economy, shouldn't the love for the people be enough restraint. Would Jesus do this if he were to be in Nigeria today? Among the hungered, a person drinking common Garri may be lynched for being sumptuous. This is what these men of God should think about. Also, I want to submit that only a very negligible percentage of wealthy men in this present Nigeria will be able to righteously acquire a jet, without a shady underground. Aside the acquisition cost of about N10b, the parking at the port is about N20,000.00 per day, Pilot's salary, maintenance is done daily, not like a car you service 3 monthly, landing tax in foreign countries is exorbitant even for commercial aircraft etc. All these associated cost of maintenance is over a million Naira monthly. So would an hungry man among the congregation not be tempted to pass judgement on the man of God? Paul the Apostle said if my eating meat will make my fellow brother to stumble, I will rather not eat meat. The men of God are making us to stumble by forcing the hungry populace to pass unhealthy comments. I will not. But let everything be done decently and in order.

Since I own a jet, I think I should educate you briefly on how maintenance works seeing that a lot of you guys are quite ignorant.

When you buy a jet, or before u buy one. You would first be advised on which option is better based on ur average travel time yearly. U ll either choose between private or joint ownership. Well, if u fly more than 400 hours a year. Then private ownership is/would be quite economical for u, especially if u travel with ur crew.

After purchase u ll then need to register the jet with an air maintenance company. They will do the servicing, repairs, parking, provision of their pilots and hotesses whenever you want to travel, only you would have to notify them 2 - 4 hrs before flying. Now that maintenance company will charge you 100,000 to 250,000 dollars per annum. Depending on how often u travel.

Now, that isn't much. Infacts, that's a cheap deal for a regular corporate or business traveller. And mind you, I know regular people who spend way more than that amount on partying yearly. So please, give these pastors a break. They deserve the good life. I look forward to buying a jet for my church soonest.
Re: I Cannot Reject Aircraft Gift –S.K Abiara by Nobody: 4:04am On Feb 16, 2013
This private jet of a thing is overhyped,they should focus on the work of God
Re: I Cannot Reject Aircraft Gift –S.K Abiara by Judolisco(m): 4:39am On Feb 16, 2013
Princewell2012: Pls i want to know how a private jet will help to carry out the work of God? Just asking
thats an irrelevant question
Re: I Cannot Reject Aircraft Gift –S.K Abiara by nijanigga: 4:40am On Feb 16, 2013
dvdon: Baba abiara they try tell every1 say his hands are wide open for a private jet.
This guy you nailed it.
Re: I Cannot Reject Aircraft Gift –S.K Abiara by s25million: 7:10am On Feb 16, 2013
searchcorp:

Since I own a jet, I think I should educate you briefly on how maintenance works seeing that a lot of you guys are quite ignorant.

When you buy a jet, or before u buy one. You would first be advised on which option is better based on ur average travel time yearly. U ll either choose between private or joint ownership. Well, if u fly more than 400 hours a year. Then private ownership is/would be quite economical for u, especially if u travel with ur crew.

After purchase u ll then need to register the jet with an air maintenance company. They will do the servicing, repairs, parking, provision of their pilots and hotesses whenever you want to travel, only you would have to notify them 2 - 4 hrs before flying. Now that maintenance company will charge you 100,000 to 250,000 dollars per annum. Depending on how often u travel.

Now, that isn't much. Infacts, that's a cheap deal for a regular corporate or business traveller. And mind you, I know regular people who spend way more than that amount on partying yearly. So please, give these pastors a break. They deserve the good life. I look forward to buying a jet for my church soonest.
On the contrary you work at the airport.

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Reject Aircraft Gift –S.K Abiara by MadCow1: 7:16am On Feb 16, 2013
$25 million:
On the contrary you work at the airport.

Na the guy they stand for runway dey direct plane to where dem go park... Airport Yellow fever.. grin
Re: I Cannot Reject Aircraft Gift –S.K Abiara by Soso990240(m): 7:33am On Feb 16, 2013
clemmonce: sometimes i wonder the way some people think. wen this men of God were sufferin no body saw them o wen they no food to eat no body talk then o. now God is blessin them u are talking. watched it on ait can president did a valentine program gave out a lot gifts no body talk oo. you in your own capacity who have u helped ?
sori 2 say this..ur thinkin is poor.These ar Servants of God,nt ordinary men.Why showin off their wealth like ordinary men?,the tax on d jet will be on d head of his congregation.makin people pay for his extravangant life.
Re: I Cannot Reject Aircraft Gift –S.K Abiara by Soso990240(m): 7:33am On Feb 16, 2013
clemmonce: sometimes i wonder the way some people think. wen this men of God were sufferin no body saw them o wen they no food to eat no body talk then o. now God is blessin them u are talking. watched it on ait can president did a valentine program gave out a lot gifts no body talk oo. you in your own capacity who have u helped ?
Re: I Cannot Reject Aircraft Gift –S.K Abiara by rusher14: 7:33am On Feb 16, 2013
Mad Cow:

Na the guy they stand for runway dey direct plane to where dem go park... Airport Yellow fever.. grin

Now that's what's cracking grin
Re: I Cannot Reject Aircraft Gift –S.K Abiara by Hardfact: 7:34am On Feb 16, 2013
Yes, you can accept it, sell and use the money for something else more worthwhile.
Re: I Cannot Reject Aircraft Gift –S.K Abiara by Pontaboki: 8:14am On Feb 16, 2013
Infact Gej is the cause of this.Oya Gej haters take it up from there.
Re: I Cannot Reject Aircraft Gift –S.K Abiara by IyfeNamikaze(m): 8:33am On Feb 16, 2013
searchcorp:

Lol.. Your comment shows that you actually hav never been in an airplane,let alone owning one. Do you have any idea the equivalent of $250,000 in Naira? You people will not kill person for here with lies ojare!
And to add it up, what you said did not in anyway dispute what He said. He even shade more light on the issue than u did.
Abeg no dey form formularity for here.
Re: I Cannot Reject Aircraft Gift –S.K Abiara by JohnBoscoKing: 8:40am On Feb 16, 2013
good talk
Re: I Cannot Reject Aircraft Gift –S.K Abiara by oluamid(m): 9:05am On Feb 16, 2013
The man clearly wants one. I don't blame him oo..He has been doing the Lord's work for a long time and he's only riding in a car. Meanwhile, this modern pastors came into the game and bang, one month later they are riding jets and helicopters.

Who nor like beta tin?
Re: I Cannot Reject Aircraft Gift –S.K Abiara by oluamid(m): 9:06am On Feb 16, 2013
The man clearly wants one. I don't blame him oo..He has been doing the Lord's work for a long time and he's only riding in a car. Meanwhile, this modern pastors came into the game and bang, onI month later they are riding jets and helicopters.

Who nor like beta tin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Issele Asagba: Catholic Priest Kidnapped By Gunmen For The Second Time In Delta / Does The Koran Really Promise Islamic Martyrs 72 Virgins? / The Difference Between Sin And Abomination.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.