Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband (39824 Views)

Pictures Of Goldie's Marriage With Andrew Harvey / Photos Of Goldie's Traditional Marriage With Andrew Harvey In 2006 / Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by 1manssquard(m): 12:16pm On Feb 16, 2013
Akshow: Hmmm the thing no come understand me again abi na me no even understand the thin. Anyhow rest in peace Goldie

Both is rite
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by 1manssquard(m): 12:18pm On Feb 16, 2013
1man's squard:

Both is rite
As long as dere is understanding dere. Case close
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by ichidodo: 12:22pm On Feb 16, 2013
RIP GOLDIE,EVEN IF U MADE A FOOL OUT ALL OF US,I PRAY FOR GOD'S FORGIVENESS ON URE BEHALF AND MAY HE GRANT U ETERNAL REST. AMEN.
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by Precchris: 12:46pm On Feb 16, 2013
Rest in peace Goldie
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by pendo89(f): 12:52pm On Feb 16, 2013
No comment.RIP
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by amypaul(f): 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2013
May she rest in Peace. Shy a very Focus Lady abi woman.
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by otokx(m): 12:58pm On Feb 16, 2013
nice interview, always knew the entertainment industry projects unrelated cultural content.
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 16, 2013
This is very good for all you nairalanders who are willing to accept every news, even when they say OBJ is fighting with GEJ
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by VULCAN(m): 1:03pm On Feb 16, 2013
Andrew HArvey is now God- whose Word is Truth? Like I always say The ability to think independently of the herd is a vital tool we africans need. Here is a man who conspired with his wife to con the whole world for over 7yrs and suddenly some here have swallowed his story hook line and sinker. Pls the married men here should stand up. Your wife who u love so dearly dies suddenly and within 24hrs you are on facebook struggling to gain attention. Its obvious he was desperately waiting for an opportunity to tell the world they were married otherwise why the sudden speed to unveil a secret you had kept perfectly for 7yrs. If he was grieving he would have waited for the tears to dry before going on FB. The Prezzo matter must have created friction btw the couple. C'mon people. Its obvious that there was a love triangle between the three parties. What kinda man will be in his house while your wife is shedding tears over another man for the world to see and you tell us it was a game. Abi Prezzo's visits after bba and their trip to US was also a game. He is just trying to cover his shame. And as to his reasons for deceiving the world about her marital status- very poor. Its not like he is diplomat who might lose his career prospects cos of his wife's antics and if its about her marketability- Has Beyonce stopped selling records since she got married for us to know that marriage affects your ability to sell records. Or Mariah Carey? Don't worry Prezzo will soon respond with his own remix then those who believe the last person to speak will switch sides again. All I can say is we haven't heard the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by Reference(m): 1:07pm On Feb 16, 2013
~vicky~:
, she kept her real life away from the press while her “movie” life was on display for you all to see and criticise cheesy. Smart girl. smiley I would have done the same. kiss
Reality shows are not usually as you see. The management of the shows always hype things up to keep you interested but during and then after the show.
Rest in peace Goldie embarassed. God console Mr. Harvey.

This brings to the fore the dark underbelly of the entertainment industry and how 'make-belief' can rapidly spiral out of control and consume the foundations itself. That's why I choose to look on from afar. I'm not impressed with whoever organised and maintained this charade of lies, deceit and debauchery.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by Reference(m): 1:11pm On Feb 16, 2013
ichidodo: RIP GOLDIE,EVEN IF U MADE A FOOL OUT ALL OF US,I PRAY FOR GOD'S FORGIVENESS ON URE BEHALF AND MAY HE GRANT U ETERNAL REST. AMEN.

All of us? I stopped watching wrestling in grade school. Just peep from time to time to check how far the bar has fallen.
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by folahann(m): 1:14pm On Feb 16, 2013
Was wondering where she got the name Harvey from. Her Dad is from Ekiti and Ekiti people no dey bear Harvey.
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by elampiro(m): 1:18pm On Feb 16, 2013
kelvinnn: Can Goldie be truely married and yet having an affair wit prezzo?

This is the question.

I just spoke with one of the female housemates who participated in last years big brother. She said Goldie was deeply in love with Prezzo and that she wasn't gaming about it. She also said she met her after the big brother house, and she knows what Goldie told her. When I asked her about Mr Harvey, she said she doesn't know the status of that marriage, that is, whether they were divorced.

We will get to know more soon.
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by SisiKill1: 1:23pm On Feb 16, 2013
elampiro: We are still watching.

(Do you think he fell in love? And did you ever think Susan liked him for a minute…?
People fall in love and it’s not impossible to love more than one person, but there are different levels. She liked him initially, but began to despise him and distanced herself as he tried to use her she complained he was very manipulative)

I am even more confused. What married man will respond like this? '

This also shows that Goldie actually was in love with Prezzo.
A husband who knows exactly what it is all about....a game.

I am seriously shaking my head at how clueless people are about reality TV. I could have sworn it was a given everyone understood how oxymoronic the entire thing was. ...there's never been a show more crafted, more contrived and well planned than a reality show.

It's so embarrassing to see people asking questions like what about when she did this on the show....Good God people, take the blinders off. It was all acting!!!!

For arguments sake let's say she wasn't acting and it was all for real....I'll tell you right now, I'll take her own brand of "sin" over the ones many Nigerians, those condemning her inclusive, commit everyday. The husband with whom she took the vows....the one who is supposed to be hurt.....isn't, so what is the problem here?

How many of you people can put your hands on your chest and swear you have committed a victimless crime? Yeah. ...that's what I thought yet you have the audacity to seat in moral judgement of someone else.

Honestly, there is nothing more hilarious than moral indignation from people in a country where half the married men have mistresses and the other half has two.

Double Nonsense!

Long hiss.

Oh while we are at it. ....Wrestling is fake!!! Gasps!! shocked

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by Reference(m): 1:24pm On Feb 16, 2013
I hope the Medical Examiner will be fed with this emerging scenario by pro-active close relations and I hope he/she will be able to extrapolate all evidences. We know what can happen with these kinds of multiple, clandestine relationships.
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by otenticjoe: 1:24pm On Feb 16, 2013
Dat's why I don't like big brother Africa, because it does not promote good moral's! It's called big brother Africa but, it's more of oyibo culture! It does not promote African culture!

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by SisiKill1: 1:32pm On Feb 16, 2013
otenticjoe: Dat's why I don't like big brother Africa, because it does not promote good moral's! It's called big brother Africa but, it's more of oyibo culture! It does not promote African culture!

Did BBA claim it was your bible or Quran or whatever the hell Holy book you read?

Did they claim to be your parents, Pastor, Imam, Alfa or mentor?

Did BBA tell you to check your brains at the door because they want to do your thinking for you?

If no to all the above. . . .Why in the world do you expect life lessons from BBA?!!!
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by elampiro(m): 1:41pm On Feb 16, 2013
Sisi_Kill:

I am seriously shaking my head at how clueless people are about reality TV. I could have sworn it was a given everyone understood how oxymoronic the entire thing was. ...there's never been a show more crafted, more contrived and well planned than a reality show.

It's so embarrassing to see people asking questions like what about when she did this on the show....Good God people, take the blinders off. It was all acting!!!!

For arguments sake let's say she wasn't acting and it was all for real....I'll tell you right now, I'll take her own brand of "sin" over the ones many Nigerians, those condemning her inclusive, commit everyday. The husband with whom she took the vows....the one who is supposed to be hurt.....isn't, so what is the problem here?

How many of you people can put your hands on your chest and swear you have committed a victimless crime? Yeah. ...that's what I thought yet you have the audacity to seat in moral judgement of someone else.

Honestly, there is nothing more hilarious than moral indignation from people in a country where half the married men have mistresses and the other half has two.

Double Nonsense!

Long hiss.

First, I think you have misunderstood me. I have never for once blamed Goldie.

Secondly, I have never had a mistress. Get hat right.

Thirdly, I can bet big brother is real. I have a friend from another country who participated and I have called her attention to this discussion. She can't believe what nonsense people are saying. One of the things she said was, ''can someone act under several cameras and under the scrutiny of Africans for a week, talking more of 3 months?''

Do you know they fight there, plot against one another, betray, gossip? Kevin (Nigeria) and Elizabeth (Tanzania) started a relationship in BBA house and married the following year outside the house? They are still married now.

The below pic is that of Kevin and Elizabeth. Kevin started chasing Elizabeth from BBA house. The toasting was done under our watchful eyes. Today, 4 years after, the marriage is very firm.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by Reference(m): 1:56pm On Feb 16, 2013
elampiro:

This is the question.

I just spoke with one of the female housemates who participated in last years big brother. She said Goldie was deeply in love with Prezzo and that she wasn't gaming about it. She also said she met her after the big brother house, and she knows what Goldie told her. When I asked her about Mr Harvey, she said she doesn't know the status of that marriage, that is, whether they were divorced.

We will get to know more soon.

From this it is evident that the three 'actors' in the 'show' were not reading the same script. They each thought they were on top of the situation.

That is where the problem lies. Make-belief or 'reality' telly. Was Harvey sure which he was watching and how did he respond.

The rush to post pics, grant interviews and suddenly explode the once secretive relationship says what. Was she in a man management crises. Did someone take it badly. Just thinking.

Never underestimate the powers of passion or think you have the other person figured out.
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by ifyalways(f): 1:59pm On Feb 16, 2013
Damn,I'm loving up the Goldie character and I pray she finds rest and peace in the afterlife. kiss
She lived her life,directed her story,wrote her script and acted it well.
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by kalunomics(m): 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2013
Chinom:

Shut up there !, which whites don't marry for kids. On the contrary, they have kids with or without husband. The real white people are those ones you see everyday at the supermarket and in the rural areas. The average British woman is very conservative. It's all about husband, family and kids. You have a skewed image of white women. Too much soap opera.
+1000 Likes
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by elampiro(m): 2:11pm On Feb 16, 2013
My suspicion about this whole saga is detailed in my writing below on a previous trend discussing Goldie's death:

Do you realised that Kim Kardashian has not been able to get a legal divorce from Kris Humphery? But she has moved on with her life and dating Kayne West even as she keeps trying to beg for a divorce. Humphrey felt the marriage was a fraud, hence he won't grant her a divorce.

Why can't we also be patient to get to know if it is not a similar case in Goldie's marriag? I want to believe that Goldie had left that (Harvey) marriage. Goldie was so in love with Prezzo in the big brother house and after the house they went about together. Which husband will allow such? I think this man is coming out now because property are at stake. In response to news that Prezzo is coming to Nigeria, Andrew Harvey tweet that 'Prezzo should leave their family alone that he had already created much havoc'. I think Goldie was genuinely in love with Prezzo. I also feel she had already called off her marriage but she was yet to get it resolved legally. We may however have to wait for more things to come to light.

For those writing that big brother is scripted, they amaze me. They probably have not followed it. Remember Elizabeth of Tanzania and Kevin of Nigeria started their relationship in the house, they got married in real life about 18 months later, and are still married to date. The kind of gossips, mind games, fightings, quarrel and competition in the BBA house can't make someone to live a scripted life for 3 months.

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by elampiro(m): 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2013
I want to also clarify this. Big brother Africa is a competition the housemates go into with the intention of winning the money. It is not the same as 'Kim and Khloe' takes Miami, where nothing is at stake other than to entertain the people watching.

I don't see any acting in BBA. Every housemate may have a personal strategy to use against other housemates, but not an agreed scripted stuff as alleged here.

Remember, the cameras are there 247 for 3 months.
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by talk2tosep(m): 2:24pm On Feb 16, 2013
Go hug transformer my bru!!!you think nah everybody dey born pinlin like yu?
bendazum: This one caught my attention.We are still planning during what,'getting intimate'?Am lost for speech. You married someone since 2005 and this is 2013.Still planning to have kids!Na waoh! !Whatever happened to consummating the marriage? 8 years still planning?! shocked

I DON PROVOKE!!! angry
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by kalunomics(m): 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2013
Sisi_Kill:

Double Nonsense!

Long hiss.

a question please? Are pórn clips make-to-believe too?
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by noskeybaba: 2:34pm On Feb 16, 2013
~vicky~:
, she kept her real life away from the press while her “movie” life was on display for you all to see and criticise cheesy. Smart girl. smiley I would have done the same. kiss
Reality shows are not usually as you see. The management of the shows always hype things up to keep you interested but during and then after the show.
Rest in peace Goldie embarassed. God console Mr. Harvey.

I HATE FAKE A$$ B!TCHES. Living a false life? Is that what you want? Prepare to be 'FOREVER ALONE'
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by logica(m): 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2013
elampiro:
Kevin (Nigeria) and Elizabeth (Tanzania) started a relationship in BBA house and married the following year outside the house? They are still married now.

The below pic is that of Kevin and Elizabeth. Kevin started chasing Elizabeth from BBA house. The toasting was done under our watchful eyes. Today, 4 years after, the marriage is very firm.
See this mugu. So actors on a set making a movie don't get married? Do you know the number of actors and actresses who ended up marrying their co-star on a movie set? Or should I help you with a list?

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by Ishilove: 2:53pm On Feb 16, 2013
Reference:

From this it is evident that the three 'actors' in the 'show' were not reading the same script. They each thought they were on top of the situation.

That is where the problem lies. Make-belief or 'reality' telly. Was Harvey sure which he was watching and how did he respond.

The rush to post pics, grant interviews and suddenly explode the once secretive relationship says what. Was she in a man management crises. Did someone take it badly. Just thinking.

Never underestimate the powers of passion or think you have the other person figured out.
Who gives a Bleep??

The point is the lady is DEAD! Can't we just let the dead be? Of what use is it to her, or to anybody for that matter who she was in love with when she was alive? It is tragic that she died so suddenly, and it is even more tragic that her death is generating so much speculation and controversy. Very sad indeed.
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by SisiKill1: 3:02pm On Feb 16, 2013
elampiro: I want to also clarify this. Big brother Africa is a competition the housemates go into with the intention of winning the money. It is not the same as 'Kim and Khloe' takes Miami, where nothing is at stake other than to entertain the people watching.

I don't see any acting in BBA. Every housemate may have a personal strategy to use against other housemates, but not an agreed scripted stuff as alleged here.

Remember, the cameras are there 247 for 3 months.

From Wiki (which ironically uses BB as the top example of Reality TV)

Reality television frequently portrays a modified and highly influenced form of day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue.[3][4][5] Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations,[1] and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers", with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques.

I'm done with you jare!

Oh just a heads up.....The Brooklyn Bridge is NOT for sale.

Don't say no one warned you. cheesy cheesy
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by elampiro(m): 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2013
logica: See this mugu. So actors on a set making a movie don't get married? Do you know the number of actors and actresses who ended up marrying their co-star on a movie set? Or should I help you with a list?

Are you have to result to insult in order to make a point. Do you know the meaning of calling someone mugu? If you believe BBA is acted, them someone like you will have no problem believing premier league, Liliga, Wimbledon, Ausralia open are all acted. BBA competition runs for three months while the sports I mentioned only last for two hours. Which is easier to act? Imagine cameras on you 24/7 for 3 months, showing how you plot, live, eat, sleep, toast someone, kiss, discuss and no secrecy, and you are talking of acting.
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2013
There's a thread containing her christmas 2012 vacation pictures in Malaysia. I remember thinking what took her there.

Now we all know she went there to spend the holidays with her husband.

https://www.nairaland.com/1160038/pictures-goldie-malaysia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Gushes About Meeting Tonto Dikeh (photos) / Bigbrother Nigerian male housemate Tayo is now a father! / Genevieve Nnaji Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Asking Him To End SARS Brutality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.