Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband (39823 Views)

Pictures Of Goldie's Marriage With Andrew Harvey / Photos Of Goldie's Traditional Marriage With Andrew Harvey In 2006 / Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by bizlinks(m): 12:07am On Feb 17, 2013
This news stil seems like a dream to me. Ms/Mrs SKIBOBO is dead. This is incredible, may her soul rest in peace. People , husband or no husband SHE IS DEAD
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by Ivynwa(f): 1:00am On Feb 17, 2013
park007: [color=#006600][/color] shocked

You have all been fooled.

Denrele n Goldies' reality show just kicked off.

Lol, I also thought for some moment like you did wondering whether the news of her death is meant to throw people off balance before starting the reality show but if husband is posting pictures and kennis music & LIB are announcing stuffs then stuff may be for real.
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by xcuggsm(m): 5:14am On Feb 17, 2013
MuNeme: In that case I need to investigate Tonto and Jenny, cos it's possible they are.....
Who the hell is Jenny?
With the revelation about Goldie and the hidden husband, we should actually be investigating Seun and Tonto Dike (the queen of Nairaland). it's really possible they are MARRIED!
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by UD101(m): 8:43am On Feb 17, 2013
Yungwizzzy: Is it a crime to be married? Why would she hide it?
BTW hw come in all her inteviews she professed to be single. I tink Kenny & D1 have some clarification 2 make here..#RIPGOLDIE
Celebrity lifestyle M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥α̲̅®, her husband saiD D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ both agreed †Φ kip their Private lives private. Prezzo ΨåS̤̈̊ jSt †Φ kip her name i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ news. RIP Goldie
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by opribo(m): 12:49am On Feb 18, 2013
that man should sharrap his oyinbo mouth before Goldie will come and slap him there. Where was he all these while its now that he is surfacing on facebook not even to the families he paid dowry. He is just trying to act a movie. Goldie dumped him long ago
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by gomeek(f): 8:03am On Feb 18, 2013
So for how long exactly was dis single married life supposed 2 last.
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by kagel: 9:03am On Feb 18, 2013
free2ryhme: who dat is without sin shld cast the first stone. una dey rain abuse and insults on Goldie abi? when your own are worst .. make una let the girl be ...
let me ask you this question is Harvey yoruba surname name? NO, so she lived and agreed life with the husband that is why i like the oyibos , because of her career as the man said . her life is worthy of emulation because she still answered the huband's name.
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by tpia5: 9:12am On Feb 18, 2013
gomeek: So for how long exactly was dis single married life supposed 2 last.

who knows.

her words here are even more puzzling:

I am from Ekiti State, not a half-caste

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/81559-goldie-the-misconceptions-and-facts-of-a-nigerian-musician.html

considering the fact that she was married to a white guy.
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by park007: 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2013
Na wa oh!

Make Denrele open mouth talk na!

What was he doin in Goldie's hs at dat hour?

I believe its time 4 him to clear things
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by vm26: 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2013
if there is anyone saying stories is this so called hubby.he is jus an attention seeker .why is he acting cool abt prezo.Were they in a hollyhood open relationship.who cn sme1 stand their wife throwing herself on a guy in front of the whole of africa.Goldie even though she is dead doesnt make us forget the way she threw herself on prezzo.when will pple start calling a sped a sped
Re: An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband by ladenz(m): 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2013
i am surprised most people are just knowing about Andrew Harvey now. He was in the press immediately after she died. if i remember well he was at the burial. its just one of those things that goes with marrying a celebrity. You share them with the rest of the world and if you are not the kind of person that likes publicity you wont reveal your relationship to the public.
nevertheless i must say that goldie was unfair to her husband with the way she carried on with Prezzo and he (Andrew) is telling a lie if he says he did not mind. it will have been different if BBA was a scripted movie and she was playing a role. many contestants have gone to BBA and not gotten involved with anyone. i am beginning to believe that was the real reason for her 'strange' behaviour. all those tears and everything. she knew that she had a man at home who will be suffering seeing her flirting with one big headed ugly kenyan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Gushes About Meeting Tonto Dikeh (photos) / Billboard Featuring Wizkid Spotted In Toronto, Canada (Photo) / Hushpuppi Attends His First Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.