Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,994 members, 7,952,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:37 AM

Urgent Help From Vet Doctors And Animal Lovers In The House!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urgent Help From Vet Doctors And Animal Lovers In The House!!! (846 Views)

Please Help In My Ovulation Period. Doctors And Mothers Please Help Me / Fear Of Ebola: Villagers Flee From The Sight Of Red Cross And Western Doctors / How Much Do Doctors And Nurses In Nigeria Earn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help From Vet Doctors And Animal Lovers In The House!!! by ojeniyi1: 10:29am On Feb 16, 2013
what up nairalanders? Am a pet lover and my favourite pets are rams and sheeps, i currently bought 2 rams and immediately i brought them home i called a vet doctor in my hood to treat them so that they would adapt to their new environment. He gave them 3 types of injections each for 3,000 naira, a week after they started pulging and one is eating well while the other has not been feeding well, it has refused to eat since yesterday friday 15th of february 2013. Please i need help from vet doctors in the house and people who are experienced in raring animals as to what type of medication to give them so as to increased the appetite of the second ram that has refused to eat.
Re: Urgent Help From Vet Doctors And Animal Lovers In The House!!! by omogemi: 12:05pm On Feb 16, 2013
first n foremost what did ur vet inject the animals with? cos u have a right ti know. Did they poop after that n what was the colour of the poop before n after d injection? Was it watery? Truth is most animals learn to adapt to new environment mostly by not eating. It may take time. U should have been patient n let these animals observe their environment first before they were injected. Is the vet a qualifyed vet doc. The one that isnt eating give it water in a clean bowl n leave the water with it. What is ur location?
Re: Urgent Help From Vet Doctors And Animal Lovers In The House!!! by ojeniyi1: 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2013
Thanks pal. He injected them with the following medicine: Oxy-200 l.a,
becomex injection and
ivermec solution injectable.
Is it gonna take them a month to adapt in their new environment, i leave in Ajasa command and i brought these rams from mallam at ijaiye, is this not the same evironment?
These guy that injected them is not a qualified vet to be precise, he just opened a vet shop along the road, he's been the one people in my hood take their animals to for medical attention even dogs. The one that is not eating ate for awhile and stopped eating just of recent.
If you know so much about rams, u gat help me coz i bought these rams with my hard earned money and i dont want any of them to die. Is there any medicine you could recommend to me that will make it eat?Thanks pal. He injected them with the following medicine: Oxy-200 l.a,
becomex injection and
Is it gonna take them a month to adapt in their new environment, i leave in Ajasa command and i brought these rams from mallam at ijaiye, is this not the same evironment?
These guy that injected them is not a qualified vet to be precise, he just opened a vet shop along the road, he's been the one people in my hood take their animals to for medical attention even dogs. The one that is not eating ate for awhile and stopped eating just of recent.
If you know so much about rams, u gat help me coz i bought these rams with my hard earned money and i dont want any of them to die. Is there any medicine you could recommend to me that will make it eat?
Thanks pal. He injected them with the following medicine: Oxy-200 l.a,
becomex injection and
If you know so much about rams, u gat help me coz i bought these rams with my hard earned money and i dont want any of them to die. Is there any medicine you could recommend to me that will make it eat?
Re: Urgent Help From Vet Doctors And Animal Lovers In The House!!! by omogemi: 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2013
sorry i havent being available. what is the situation now with ur animals. the drugs u mentioned was meant to deworm and to make them eat better. how far now? i hope the one down is getting better now.

(1) (Reply)

Women’s Health – 5 Most Common Vaginal Problems You Should Know / Melt Away 12 Pounds And 2 Inches From Your Waist In 28 Days / Nma Condemns The Employment Of Egyptian Doctors By Kano State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.