Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,723 members, 7,837,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert (74333 Views)

BankyW Pleads With Teebillz, Tunji Balogun As He Hints At Committing Suicide / Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) / Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 16, 2013
cant be his galfrnd. looks too old too
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by topmostg: 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2013
money-hungry :
pls can anyone tell me what the time is?
9:11
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by Goliesimo: 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2013
[color=#550000][/color] soldier dey guard u. who b ur fada 4 diz town sef

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by babadey(m): 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2013
Manweysabi: why are u displaying this your childishness on every thread? This is the same comment you copied from the other thread and pasted here... Your head dey there sha!

I tire too, my dear
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by valicious1(m): 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2013
Am I d only one seeing the downfall of wizkid cry
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2013
Is there a clampdown on the "1st, 2nd, 3rd to comment" gang?
Cause i'm yet to see that here.
@ topic. Why are they so moody. You sure say no be burial them snap dose pix?
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by babadey(m): 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2013
topmostg: 9:11

U r a funny gal =D
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by topmostg: 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2013
Goliesimo: [color=#550000][/color] soldier dey guard u. who b ur fada 4 diz town sef

lmao, dont mind that silly thing. Lip-sealed.

#smells ßeef ahead#
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by iamdsam: 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2013
I ugh
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2013
hmmmn..nawa oo. C as wizkid dey wear camo for open gathering like say him b COAS pikin.and all dos useless recruits go dey harass person for streets say na illegal tin. D power of money sha.....
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by condralbede(m): 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2013
buchito1: Who dey hide my post. Ebe like say god wan punish person! Na dier papa giv me moni 4 MB?
bros u harsh oh,bt y em dey hide am sef?
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by Dapobanjo88: 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2013
Na wey he dey go wey make am carry soldeir
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by Hemanwel(m): 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2013
Wizkid don get pri.ck??
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by nlofficial(m): 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2013
Which one is rousing welcome from his fans? Was he called up to the stage to perform? Abi civic centre look like Voodoo bar for Elegushi?

I smell rat.
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by graluxxy054(f): 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2013
CHINEKE! WHEN WIZKID REACH 22yRs

See how he scatter his body wit tattoo. Make cancer no visit u o
This is child abuse!!!
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 16, 2013
You can't get that purse for less than $2000. That's all I see when I look at the pictures.....pls na who get wizkid's number??

I wan introduce myself, I dey find celebrity boyfriend grin
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by sage2(m): 3:30pm On Feb 16, 2013
So our soldiers have been reduced to mere mercenaries? God dey.
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by Desoda: 3:30pm On Feb 16, 2013
If you no get money you be monkey. Cash rules.

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by Rabomeo(m): 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2013
When success comes, don't let it get into u̶̲̥̅̊я̥ head!!
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 16, 2013
Shollypopz: You can't get that purse for less than $2000. That's all I see when I look at the pictures.....pls na who get wizkid's number??

I wan introduce myself, I dey find celebrity boyfriend grin
I can buy you one.
*winks*

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by sweetguy10(m): 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2013
Against all odds the dude still manage to grace the event and banky couldn't even acknowledge him? pure bullshaat !!
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by fredopayee(m): 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2013
If fund out 2 things here..
(1) See as d girl big come dy folo 22years old guy.. Wizkid u na baba.
(2) See as wizkid wear khaki for naija. Try am and see war.
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2013
buchito1: Who dey hide my post. Ebe like say god wan punish person! Na dier papa giv me moni 4 MB?
u be cat oh.. Ode like u
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by wawaboy1(m): 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2013
ichommy: Wizkid And Girlfriend Make Surprise Appearance At Banky W’s Concert

In what may be termed as the surprise of the month, EME act, Wizkid made an appearance at Banky W’s ‘The Grand Love Project’ concert held yesterday, Friday, February 15, 2013 at the Civic Centre, Victoria Island, Lagos.

The 22-year-old superstar who has been throwing tantrums on social media, and is reportedly trying to disengage from the label, walked in about two hours after the show kicked off, accompanied by his girlfriend, Tani and a body guard. He did not get a rousing welcome from fans nor a mention from Banky W. The event’s MC, Seyi Law also did not acknowledge him.

At exactly, 1:10 am, our reporter spotted him leaving with his train. He left in a red BMW car with number plate, ‘W’ accompanied with two jeeps and soldiers.

http://www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2013/02/wizkid-and-girlfriend-make-surprise.html

Hot gist http://www.emmanuelbabatunde.com

which of them is wizkid
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2013
wawa_boy:

which of them is wizkid
The one on a red blouse and weavon
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 16, 2013
Ucheosefoh: The one on a red blouse and weavon
How I hate seing weavons on Nigerian ladies. #fakebeauty

Nairaland babes who wear their natural hair deserve a hug so I declare one for each and every one of you.
*Mwuah!*

Natural hair rocks.
And if you wear brazillian or portorican or whichever, you ain't getting nothing but a cold shoulder and a ewwwww! Look.
*Dumb*

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by Cutekid54: 4:07pm On Feb 16, 2013
Make diz guy park well joor... Somebody said "4 wizzy to av taken time to attend d concert banky shud av @ least acknowledge him"..... Bro d@ crap u said nah wash, acknowledge him 4 w@?
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by fatdon1(m): 4:10pm On Feb 16, 2013
Wowo girl, my babe fine pass am self.
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 16, 2013
That's his gf with the long claws? Hmm. undecided
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by Soso990240(m): 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2013
Who is Wizkid?? Is he related 2 Goldie?
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by achovirux(m): 4:14pm On Feb 16, 2013
Wizkid n girlfriend...hmmmm sign of end time cry
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert by moneyhungry(m): 4:19pm On Feb 16, 2013
topmostg: 9:11
swt hrt, is that ur bedtime?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife / Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.