Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,458 members, 7,770,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:27 AM

Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) (41090 Views)

IK Ogbonna And His Pregnant Columbian Girlfriend At The Beach (photos) / Comedian Omobaba Propose To Girlfriend After 6 Years / Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by bustyhelen(f): 5:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
Nigerian stand up comedian, Olufemi Fagade, popularly known as Omobaba No.1 is finally set to marry. The ace comedian who calls himself 'ugly' has found someone with whom he would tie the nuptial knot. He has reportedly proposed to his longtime girlfriend of over 6 years yesterday, 27th Dec, at his friend's wedding where he was the bestman.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/awww-comedian-omobaba-proposed-to-his.html?m=1

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by Chizzy20(f): 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
congrats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by Siena247(f): 5:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
Weeding ko,planting ni..

12 Likes

Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by Wendy80(f): 5:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
Siena247:
Weeding ko,planting ni..
grin simply tell him to correct it na cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by ifex370(m): 5:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
Harvesting

1 Like

Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by axortedbabe(f): 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
see as d geh b lyk kerenge..
meanwhile, op greet ur teacher mama peace for me..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by pretydiva(f): 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
Congrats bro..wif money even monkey fit marry agbani

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by Janeify(f): 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
grin
That's cool.
Hope naija girls won't start trooping into reception halls in a bid to getting engaged.

2 days ooo cheesy

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
Na wa o! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by Dreyl(m): 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
That fugly dude? Anyway congrat to them!
Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by Donpoker9(m): 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
I was at d wedding live....nice concept
Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by mayorjosh(m): 8:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
axortedbabe:
NO GO FIND UR OWN HUSBAND

U NO DEY SHE GO SOON MARRY AND U STILL DEY UR PAPA HOUSE

ABI U FIND PASS THE GIRL?'

5 Likes

Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by mayorjosh(m): 8:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
axortedbabe:
NO GO FIND UR OWN HUSBAND

U NO DEY SHE GO SOON MARRY AND U STILL DEY UR PAPA HOUSE

ABI U FINE PASS THE GIRL?'

6 Likes

Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by Truth24(m): 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
Donpoker9:
I was at d wedding live....nice concept
But op said it was a weeding na.... check her title

1 Like

Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by rattlesnake(m): 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
this is not an issue nah undecided
Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by stnwani(m): 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
Na joke jareh!
Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hmm...money or love??
Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by temzybabe(f): 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
soo?? sad
Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by halton(m): 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
Funny
Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by kliq(m): 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
Weeding? undecided

1 Like

Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
He doesnt look laka comedian..

How come I have never heard his jokes?
Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by mckoolcharming(m): 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
Wia M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ charger Ợ̇º°˚˚°ºoo
Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by safarigirl(f): 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
Make God bless anybody wey go try upstage me on my wedding day.

It's not cool to propose on someone else's wedding day. The couple getting married is supposed to be the only one with the spotlight

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by DNBCrew: 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
[size=14pt]Have you visited DNB today? www.danwrites90..com[/size]
Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by tuffgongjo(m): 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
Op kindly change it (the topic)to Wedding instead of Weeding,abi e dey smoke igbo for there ni?
Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by ddippset(m): 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
omobaba is actually better looking now. who says money doesnt work miracles?

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by holatin(m): 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
@last d ugly guy go marry.

Don't abuse me yet, my own ugliness na because I never get money

1 Like

Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by kcowen(m): 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
What are the MOD doing.....?You are Quick To Put it on Front Page but Not Quick To Correct The Mistake(Weeding)
Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by kendrick9(m): 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
none of my bizness
Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by Lilamartedi(f): 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
Stealing someone else's shine on their big day. undecided That's wrong

Congrats to them sha

7 Likes

Re: Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) by ademoladeji(m): 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adaeze And Joseph Yobo And Their Kids In Matching Outfits (photos) / Phyno Share Picture With His Mother / Fela Kuti Wearing Pant And His Son (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.