Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

I Use GOD Beg All Of Una - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Use GOD Beg All Of Una (1494 Views)

Guys!!! Don't Use God's Offering To Play Nairabet.(photos) / I Take God Beg You, Laugh For Me, Abeg! / Any Of Una Ride Tyre Back Then? Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Use GOD Beg All Of Una by sheedy407(m): 11:57am On Feb 16, 2013
Una well done oh,since I join nairaland 2006,I neva even get one like for my comments,abeg make una help me LIKE this post,I no shakara oh.iusegodbeguna

9 Likes

Re: I Use GOD Beg All Of Una by honcdm(m): 1:00pm On Feb 16, 2013
grin grin̶̲̥̅̊ omo U̶̲̥̅̊ 4ny º°˚˚˚°h ..₪ be small...wetin U̶̲̥̅̊ wan use the "likes" dem do? Make soup or stew? Or even to sale A̶̲̥̅♏ ?☺Hë•⌣•hë•⌣•Hë•⌣•hë ..LWKMD.sad-_-).smiley))))
Re: I Use GOD Beg All Of Una by sheedy407(m): 1:26pm On Feb 16, 2013
Na watin I just want na

3 Likes

Re: I Use GOD Beg All Of Una by Valiantvaliant(m): 12:37am On Feb 17, 2013
Really hillarious! if you want likes you've got to work for it. One way is by making reasonable comments on the frontpage especially on the first page of the topic in question. Your comment must be related to the topic. There was a time i got 25likes for posting a joke concerning the topic on frontpage.
Re: I Use GOD Beg All Of Una by Lagusta(m): 1:25am On Feb 17, 2013
Valiantvaliant: Really hillarious! if you want likes you've got to work for it. One way is by making reasonable comments on the frontpage especially on the first page of the topic in question. Your comment must be related to the topic. There was a time i got 25likes for posting a joke concerning the topic on frontpage.

Right now I have up to 52 likes, cos my post was among the first in the thread concerning "rich" unilag students, and still counting!!!!
Re: I Use GOD Beg All Of Una by sheedy407(m): 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2013
Ur point have been noted
Re: I Use GOD Beg All Of Una by Valiantvaliant(m): 5:56pm On Feb 17, 2013
Lagusta:

Right now I have up to 52 likes, cos my post was among the first in the thread concerning "rich" unilag students, and still counting!!!!
chai 52! My highest is about 30, i've gat 2 work harder.
Re: I Use GOD Beg All Of Una by sheedy407(m): 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2013
All of una neva even like and una dey comment.
Re: I Use GOD Beg All Of Una by Valiantvaliant(m): 6:02am On Feb 18, 2013
I don 'like' two of ur posts abi u wan mek i 'unlike' am?
Re: I Use GOD Beg All Of Una by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 18, 2013
Lol... Una no go kill me wit laff. Abi dem dey pay people wit hiqhest number of 'likes'?.?? If so, make i begin dey work harder coz i no get reach 20Likes embarassed cry cry

2 Likes

Re: I Use GOD Beg All Of Una by Valiantvaliant(m): 11:07am On Feb 18, 2013
PretiEbony: Lol... Una no go kill me wit laff. Abi dem dey pay people wit hiqhest number of 'likes'?.?? If so, make i begin dey work harder coz i no get reach 20Likes embarassed cry cry
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a step. Manage with diz 1like eh

(1) (Reply)

Best Joke So Ever. / Photo: One Word For This Fool / Check Out This Funny Hairstyle, Guys Can U Carry This Kind Of Hair Style?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.