Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

How To Resolve Marriage Proposal That Breaks Homes - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Resolve Marriage Proposal That Breaks Homes (929 Views)

Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal / How Do You Resolve Conflicts/disagreements With Your Spouse? / My Dad Breaks Me Down Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Resolve Marriage Proposal That Breaks Homes by Scopium: 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2008
[size=13pt]This happens often. Most marriage proposals break homes. Often the mother pitches tent with her daughter, the mother don't like the wife to be, father pitches tent with his son, father don't like the husband to be or the battle and battalion may have various formation. In such a scenario, how do you resolve the issue to favour both party. In my opinion a resolution by calling off the marriage is not so ideal. Such war is about to be wedged very close to me. I need your advice on How To Resolve Marriage Proposal That breaks Homes[/size]

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know ? / Wahala / All Gbajabiamila's Family That Is Originated From Lagos State Should Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.