Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,570 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Wahala - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wahala (928 Views)

Bedroom Wahala / Nigerian Housemaid Wahala!!! / Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wahala by dreswa20: 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2008
in a family, who do u think should be the FOOLISH one 4 the family to be in peace and move feward in life. ( husband or wife)
Re: Wahala by rampagain: 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2008
both of them should be positively foolish
Re: Wahala by tope2000(f): 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2008
foolish ke
or you mean patience
Re: Wahala by rampagain: 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2008
tope2000:

foolish ke
or you mean patience

it means alot of things,read carefully ,its called reading inbtw d lines
Re: Wahala by tope2000(f): 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2008
Re: Wahala by rampagain: 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2008
tope2000:

reading inbtw d lines needs intelligence,d last time i checked u had it,where has it gone to?
Re: Wahala by abikelat(f): 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2008
as a yoruba adage says enikan ma je ewure ki enikeji je aguntan(for a succesful marriage one person has to act like a goat and the other like a sheep)
Re: Wahala by tope2000(f): 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2008
rampagain:

reading inbtw d lines needs intelligence,d last time i checked u had it,where has it gone to?

i think say my head don pafuka today
the engine don knock oo grin grin

but is FOOLISH really the word to use
Re: Wahala by dreswa20: 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2008
i dnt think u guys understand wht i am saying i said, who do u think should be foolish in a family (husband or wife) waiting 4 your reply.
Re: Wahala by rampagain: 3:12pm On Sep 10, 2008
dreswa20:

i dnt u guys understand iwht i am saying i said, who do u think should be foolish in a family (husband or wife) i am waiting 4 your reply.

i said both

there comes a time in d mans life dat hes got to play d foolish part,likewise d woman,so both

or is my english too difficult for u to comprehend?
Re: Wahala by dreswa20: 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2008
in a family, who do u think should be the FOOLISH one for the family to be in peace and move feward in life. ( husband or wife)
Re: Wahala by timbabng(m): 10:59am On Sep 11, 2008
Re: Wahala by chisomquee: 11:35am On Sep 11, 2008
boh parties
Re: Wahala by hadiza30(f): 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2008
Most often its required of the woman or wife to be compromising n patient but i think both should at one time be foolish for the sake of peace depending on the situation.
Re: Wahala by ssRhino: 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2008
I will refuse to say being foolish, but i would rather refer to such as being the bigger person.
I think the man shd try to be the bigger person and allow the woman to rant and vent all she has in her and afterwards, she will be fine.
Re: Wahala by Busybody2(f): 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2008
$$Rhino:

I will refuse to say being foolish, but i would rather refer to such as being the bigger person. . .

God bless you kiss

Foolish ko, foolhardy ni
Re: Wahala by Godalone(m): 3:06pm On Sep 12, 2008
Foolish ? na wa o
Re: Wahala by coolier(f): 10:31pm On Sep 12, 2008
Re: Wahala by desthan(m): 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2008
The only one directive God gave to MAN regarding his wife is to ''LOVE HER''. If MAN is to be the ''Head of The House'' as the bible instructed MEN to, then HE should lead by being first to ''Apologize'' and ''Ask for Forgiveness''. That is the Value and Power of becoming the ''Servant-Leader''. In my own words its not foolishness rather its meekness, being modest, docile, humble & gentle, this is what ''Maturity in Men'' is all about '' dud, wake up!!.  cool
Re: Wahala by TOYOSI20(f): 4:29am On Dec 04, 2008
@ OP,

U have me puzzled a little, I personally don't think patience or tolerance

necessarily equals FOOLISHNESS if thats what u are implying,

Its a marriage and both parties need to want the marriage to succeed, undecided
Re: Wahala by plappville(f): 10:31am On Dec 04, 2008
I think the both should overlook thing some times, the wife doesn't have to act foolish while the husband wise in order to make a happy family. if hand join wash hand na hand dey clean abi.?
Re: Wahala by Angolobabe(f): 9:11am On Dec 05, 2008
both parties

(1) (Reply)

How Is The Beat Way To Handle A Cheating Partner / All Gbajabiamila's Family That Is Originated From Lagos State Should Meet Here / Pregnancy,: Let's Gist!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.