Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Heineken International Graduate Programme 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Heineken International Graduate Programme 2013 (25195 Views)

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme / Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heineken International Graduate Programme 2013 by justmechika: 6:42pm On May 10, 2013
The suspense is killing. Tho I haven't heard from them but I was asked during the interview if I wanted to go with either the first batch or second batch for the assessment. Where you also asked same?about the wiki link, I think there's a nigerian there that has gotten feedback.
Re: Heineken International Graduate Programme 2013 by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 10, 2013
@chika. Yes, i was asked too and i chose the second date.
The lady's name is Esther and she said she applied for the HR function. From what i gathered from the wikijobs link, they are going from one function to another. They have treated HR, Corporate Relations, and maybe Finance. I don't think they have treated IT. Also, i think whatever the outcome, we will hear from them, whether positive or negative. Let's just hope for the best.
Cheers. See you in Amsterdam. *positively wishing*
Re: Heineken International Graduate Programme 2013 by goldo786(m): 10:36pm On May 20, 2013
Hi Madrista. I made it to the AC, could you please provide me with some info about it? I cant pm u. Especially the number of candidates and how technical it will be. I applied for supply chain. Thk u very much
Re: Heineken International Graduate Programme 2013 by madridsta007(m): 10:59am On Jun 12, 2013
Hi sir,

I have replied you. Please check your mail and see if its arrived. @goldo786.

Thank you.
Re: Heineken International Graduate Programme 2013 by madridsta007(m): 10:53pm On Jun 12, 2013
I am sure you must have received it.

A 'thank you' would have been nice, Mr Gold
Re: Heineken International Graduate Programme 2013 by goldo786(m): 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2013
Hi Madridsta, I sent u another pm, I havent received anything so far...
Re: Heineken International Graduate Programme 2013 by madridsta007(m): 3:08pm On Jun 17, 2013
Hi all,

I have received some emails and PM requests that may relate to information I could give to people going for the IGP assessment in Amsterdam.

I would be lying if I say I can reply to all, as I can not due to being extremely busy and I love to give detailed answers hence it would be very unlikely to reply to everyone separately.

I could, however reply here, if you put the questions here, as it appears that the questions am being asked are very similar. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Heineken International Graduate Programme 2013 by guillemin: 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2013
Thank you very much madridista for offering your knowledge about the process.
I just wanted to know what kind of things we should be expecting in the AC and if the process is different for each area.
Thanks again

Guillerme
Re: Heineken International Graduate Programme 2013 by Greatbee: 3:19pm On Feb 08, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Me And Thank God, Got Job With Nigerian Turkish International College / 7 Most Employable Skills In Nigeria / How Much Can Solve Your Immediate Problem Now? A Helper Might Just Be Waiting!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.