Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Heineken International Graduate Programme 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Heineken International Graduate Programme 2013 (25196 Views)

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme / Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heineken International Graduate Programme 2013 by hereandnow65: 7:58pm On Feb 21, 2013
Any update please
Re: Heineken International Graduate Programme 2013 by jampac12: 10:34am On Feb 22, 2013
Please help me! having a problem with my date of birth in applying for the Heineken job. it says value must be a date. I don't understand.
Re: Heineken International Graduate Programme 2013 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2013
Please I just got a mail for online abilityb test, any info about the test question
Re: Heineken International Graduate Programme 2013 by eimuhb(f): 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2013
@esanolad, Congrats,I'm still waiting for the mail. The test format is SHL.
Re: Heineken International Graduate Programme 2013 by rman: 3:04am On Feb 28, 2013
kavey10:

Are you high? A graduate must have 2years work experience with atleast 6months out of that in another COUNTRY?! Pesin no go do NYSC? IT na just 6months o!

The experience gathered two years or less after NYSC is still graduate experience ( insignificant ).

The fact that you don't have it does not mean everyone out there is in your category.

Starting you response with '' are you high?'' shows you are uncultured and seriously immatured. You are also not smart because if you are, you would still have gone ahead to apply and hope you are given a chance to prove yourself.

Pessimists like you will remain unemployed for a long time.

Someone on this thread already got a mail invite for a test.

2 Likes

Re: Heineken International Graduate Programme 2013 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2013
Thnks I did the test this morning, It's SHL 25 questions for 25mins. Hoping to get invite for the next stage. Please to be discouraged about vacancies like this especially if it doesn't cause you anything but internet to apply. I don't have up to two years experience and I don't have even a day international experience too
Re: Heineken International Graduate Programme 2013 by afokstoomuci(m): 6:50pm On Feb 28, 2013
Wen is d interview
Re: Heineken International Graduate Programme 2013 by eimuhb(f): 6:50pm On Feb 28, 2013
esanolad: Thnks I did the test this morning, It's SHL 25 questions for 25mins. Hoping to get invite for the next stage. Please to be discouraged about vacancies like this especially if it doesn't cause you anything but internet to apply. I don't have up to two years experience and I don't have even a day international experience too

lol at d 'even a day international experience'

Success in your test.

Do you speak 3 languages?
and have you traveled to at least 5 countries?

Don't mind my questions, I just want to know my fate.
Re: Heineken International Graduate Programme 2013 by hereandnow65: 12:35pm On Mar 01, 2013
I just got a regret mail from them even though I have 13months foreign experience in my chosen field (finance) and a foreign masters degree and my sister only has 3months foreign experience and a foreign masters degree and she got a test invitation.so I guess there were more qualified people than I am in my chosen function,I think it has to do with that as well.
Re: Heineken International Graduate Programme 2013 by eimuhb(f): 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2013
hereandnow65: I just got a regret mail from them even though I have 13months foreign experience in my chosen field (finance) and a foreign masters degree and my sister only has 3months foreign experience and a foreign masters degree and she got a text invitation.so I guess there were more qualified people than I am in my chosen function,I think it has to do with that as well.

sad Better opportunities will come your way.
Re: Heineken International Graduate Programme 2013 by georgee(m): 2:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
Gudluck
Re: Heineken International Graduate Programme 2013 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 01, 2013
eimuhb:

lol at d 'even a day international experience'

Success in your test.

Do you speak 3 languages?
and have you traveled to at least 5 countries?

Don't mind my questions, I just want to know my fate.

no oooh. na only English and my local language I sabi oooh
Re: Heineken International Graduate Programme 2013 by doyexy: 9:59pm On Mar 02, 2013
I also got a regret mail and I was sooo hoping on dis..well its all good tou,,beta oportunities abound and who kws I mit end up bein dere as an experienced worker...its called perserverance & faith!!
All d best to dose called tou,,Peace!!

1 Like

Re: Heineken International Graduate Programme 2013 by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 05, 2013
Hi guys,
I dont have any work experience outside the country, dont speak three foreign languages (just english), yet, i got called up for the online ability test. Wrote the test and was successful. Did a phone interview monday last week. Havent gotten feedback from them yet... Keeping my fingets crossed. Please, anyone like me here who did the phone interview?
Re: Heineken International Graduate Programme 2013 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2013
cmega123: Hi guys,
I dont have any work experience outside the country, dont speak three foreign languages (just english), yet, i got called up for the online ability test. Wrote the test and was successful. Did a phone interview monday last week. Havent gotten feedback from them yet... Keeping my fingets crossed. Please, anyone like me here who did the phone interview?

Hi cmega, it's nice reading ur post, I did the telephone interview too and am still. Expecting their mail too, but meanwhile, u can follow up on this forum:
http://www.wikijob.co.uk/forum/retail-fmcg-manufacturing/heineken-international-graduate-scheme?page=4.
Regards
Re: Heineken International Graduate Programme 2013 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2013
esanolad:

Hi cmega, it's nice reading ur post, I did the telephone interview too and am still. Expecting their mail too, but meanwhile, u can follow up on this forum:
http://www.wikijob.co.uk/forum/retail-fmcg-manufacturing/heineken-international-graduate-scheme?page=4.
Regards
thanks a lot... The site helped a lot. Would have had a perfect or near perfect interview had i known about the site two weeks ago. Thanks a lot. Havent gotten feedback from them yet. Have you?
Re: Heineken International Graduate Programme 2013 by madridsta007(m): 7:47pm On Apr 05, 2013
It's a great opportunity... In the real sense of it.

If anyone gets to the assessment center, send me a mail, I would tell you what to expect.

If anyone gets to a face-to-face interview, within Europe, you are free to mail me as well.

3 Likes

Re: Heineken International Graduate Programme 2013 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 06, 2013
cmega123:
thanks a lot... The site helped a lot. Would have had a perfect or near perfect interview had i known about the site two weeks ago. Thanks a lot. Havent gotten feedback from them yet. Have you?
Hi cmega pls mail me on esanolad@gmail.com so that we can talk better. Madridsta007, how do we contact you?
Re: Heineken International Graduate Programme 2013 by justmechika: 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2013
I had my interview on 22nd.n m waiting to get feedback from them
Re: Heineken International Graduate Programme 2013 by madridsta007(m): 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2013
esanolad:
Hi cmega pls mail me on esanolad@gmail.com so that we can talk better. Madridsta007, how do we contact you?

PM would be fine.
Re: Heineken International Graduate Programme 2013 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 08, 2013
Wow. I am so delighted... Got a mail inviting me for the face-to-face interview in lagos. Wow... So so happy. Please, anyone like me here.
Re: Heineken International Graduate Programme 2013 by justmechika: 12:35am On Apr 09, 2013
Got the mail too when is yours?. Hello madridsta pls how do I contact you
Re: Heineken International Graduate Programme 2013 by madridsta007(m): 8:04am On Apr 09, 2013
Your fact to face interview will be the normal kind of interview that you have been having. Just read and research on the area which you are applying for, read on Heinken's values and when you get there be confident and remove every blood cell of shyness from your system. Be honest, be yourself and you should be fine.

It's the assessment at Amsterdam I am more particular about. Unless your face to face interview is in Europe, you do not really need to contact me. Apologies but I am of the opinion that interviews in Nigeria are not so much of a high standard than the ones in Western countries. You should be fine. I'll give my contact when you get to the assessment centre.
Re: Heineken International Graduate Programme 2013 by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 09, 2013
justme_chika: Got the mail too when is yours?. Hello madridsta pls how do I contact you

Mine is on tuesday, 16/04 at 2:45pm. When is yours?
Thanks madrista. It's like you've gone through the IGP before. The area i applied for is IT...is there any specific stuff i need to research about before i go for the face-to-face interview?
Just an aside. Is the abebe village close to ajah? Don't know much about the geography of Lagos state.
Re: Heineken International Graduate Programme 2013 by justmechika: 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2013
Its on monday and I applied for supply chain
Re: Heineken International Graduate Programme 2013 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2013
justme_chika: Its on monday and I applied for supply chain
ok. Success bro. I applied for IT. You could check that wikijobs link on this thread. I think some guys abroad have done the supply chain face to face interview.
Please, i would be very grateful if you tell me how it went on monday. What time is yours? Mine is 14:45. I wonder why so late, as in 2:45pm.
Re: Heineken International Graduate Programme 2013 by madridsta007(m): 8:47pm On Apr 10, 2013
cmega123:

Mine is on tuesday, 16/04 at 2:45pm. When is yours?
Thanks madrista. It's like you've gone through the IGP before. The area i applied for is IT...is there any specific stuff i need to research about before i go for the face-to-face interview?
Just an aside. Is the abebe village close to ajah? Don't know much about the geography of Lagos state.

Go to wikijobs... I put up my own experience there, you should be able to find it.

If you have specific questions contact me. Yes, I got into the IGP programme.
Re: Heineken International Graduate Programme 2013 by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2013
Hi esanolad,
How did your interview go today? If it's no bother, i would like you to give me a general idea of what to expect. Thanks.
Re: Heineken International Graduate Programme 2013 by iaustineo7(m): 8:23am On Apr 18, 2013
Hi Madrista,my face to face is today (1pm)in one of their breweries in western Europe.I need tips from you. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Heineken International Graduate Programme 2013 by madridsta007(m): 4:05pm On May 06, 2013
iaustineo7: Hi Madrista,my face to face is today (1pm)in one of their breweries in western Europe.I need tips from you. Thanks

I have sent you a few replies. Please confirm if you have received them. If you have not, please send me your email to reply you there. Thanks.
Re: Heineken International Graduate Programme 2013 by justmechika: 5:45pm On May 09, 2013
Hi cmega have u gotten a feedback?

1 Like

Re: Heineken International Graduate Programme 2013 by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 09, 2013
i havent gotten any feedback yet. I dont think any Nigerian that did the interview in Nigeria has gotten.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Think 80k Is Good Salary In This Current Economy? / How Much Can Solve Your Immediate Problem Now? A Helper Might Just Be Waiting!! / Only For Teachers (intending) In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.