Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler (13483 Views)

Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter / 60yr old Retired Police Officer In Court For Raping 2 Girls Aged 5 & 6 In Bauchi / Photo of 60yr Old Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs Worth N609m At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler by Lakayana: 6:06am On Feb 18, 2013
trent9002: Nigerians are hilarious. We are all now sounding infuriated yet scroll through Nairaland, we routinely abuse homosexuals. Hypocrites much?
I see your problem dem dey do you from back sorry you hear. It's not easy for another man to bang you as if that is not enough people criticizing you poor you.

1 Like

Re: 60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler by shevon: 6:17am On Feb 18, 2013
Make im come try am Aluu or Mushin.
Re: 60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler by mosquitoNet(m): 6:23am On Feb 18, 2013
omo_to_dun:
This is the kind of suggestion that would emanate from someone from a barbaric and backward country.

What he did was egregious but why should his manhood be cut off? We are living in a civilized time; this is not the dark ages. I bet you are a Christian. Idiiot.
Re: 60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler by Aikayy: 6:27am On Feb 18, 2013
Patfrank: What gave him the audacity to slap a cute baby like? Wicked old man. Him born this type.

Born ke? Can't u c d old moro.n is still fighting with his girlfriend!
Re: 60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler by ayolinger(m): 6:38am On Feb 18, 2013
WoW!, a 60yrs old man, not only abuse racially but also physically assault a child...This act is disheartning & deserve the punishment....To me, He's emotionally pathetic & need go through rehabilitation after serving his term.

But alas, reading through all comment,I'm forced to ask myself if its not the same NIGERIA I'm living in; Or is it not the same country where some mother/father spank(hit) their child for one reason or the other, or they consider that not being an assault?!! Ooh NIGERIA.
Re: 60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler by trent9002(m): 7:12am On Feb 18, 2013
Lakayana: I see your problem dem dey do you from back sorry you hear. It's not easy for another man to bang you as if that is not enough people criticizing you poor you.
Speak English
Re: 60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler by ginamkpe: 8:20am On Feb 18, 2013
I DOUBT IF THE OLD FOOL HAS A FAMILY OF HIS OWN!
Re: 60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler by successcertain: 9:01am On Feb 18, 2013
Nigeria government should implement similar law to combat tribal discrimination among Nigeria so the tribalist and racist nigerian could learn the hard way.

I was turned down from marrying the mrs I admired because of tribal different, her igbo parent didn't support our relationship they prefer her with igbo man. Similar things happen in all areas of nigeria.

Why are we together deceiving ourselves as nigerian when so many people are inclusive from love and unity owed to their backward and barbaric mentality? I think the politician see this as a loophole to loot the country probably the reason why they ignore it.
Re: 60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler by dasparrow: 9:34am On Feb 18, 2013
Tyche: I only see hypocricy here.

So what is the difference with the constant tribal bashing on here?

Pots calling kettle black.

I don't get you. So because some Nigerians act a fool on Nairaland by being tribalists, we should sit and applaud what this old racist pig did to that innocent biracial toddler?

Why are some Nigerians like you with serious inferiority complex so quick to defend or excuse white people's nasty, racist behavior? No matter how quickly you jump to their defense, get it into your thick skull that the average white/caucasian will never like you and don't give a darn about you. So keep being the apologetic negroid daft puppet that you are, alright?
Re: 60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler by dasparrow: 9:37am On Feb 18, 2013
Obiagu1: Is the man's racism greater than Yoruba on Igbo?

And what has that got to do with the issue at hand? So because some Igbos and Yorubas are acting out their animalistic tendencies on Nairaland, we should not condemn what the old racist fool did to that innocent child?

With this kind of mindset some of you are displaying on this thread, I can see why Nigeria is such a messed up country.
Re: 60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler by dasparrow: 9:38am On Feb 18, 2013
ginamkpe: I DOUBT IF THE OLD FOOL HAS A FAMILY OF HIS OWN!

Of course not! The last time, the old racist fool was busy fighting his GIRLFRIEND. A 60 year old who still has no wife but rather girlfriend. Who wants to marry a racist drunkard like him?
Re: 60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler by Tyche(m): 11:21am On Feb 18, 2013
Smoking pipe and reading comments.
Re: 60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler by Classicalman(m): 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2013
lynpetra: He needs to get his wrinkled blokos chopped off!!!Anu mpama,ozu!!!
Why his blokos, eh nwanyi a?
Re: 60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler by isalegan2: 5:30pm On Mar 22, 2013
Update:

Man accused of slapping baby on flight pleads not guilty
Posted: Mar 20, 2013 4:58 PM EDT Updated: Mar 20, 2013 10:27 PM EDT
By MYFOXATLANTA STAFF

An Idaho man accused of slapping a toddler on a Delta flight pleaded not guilty in Atlanta's federal court on Wednesday.

Joe Ricky Hundley was charged with simple assault in the Feb. 8 incident. He's accused of slapping a 2-year-old boy during a flight from Minneapolis to Atlanta.

The toddler's mother, Jessica Bennett, told authorities her son started to cry and that's when handle reportedly used a racial slur and slapped the child in the face.

"His mouth was in my ear and he said it again but even more hateful and he was on my face so I pushed him away then that's when he slapped Jonah," Bennett said.

Hundley's attorney, Marcia Shein, told FOX 5 that Hundley was on his way to Atlanta to decide whether to take his adult son off life support after he overdosed on insulin and had been declared brain dead.

"On that flight he was upset stressed and grieving and made comments to Mrs. Bennett he should never had made and is very apologetic for having said what he did and he hopes for everyone's sake that she will heal and forgive him," Shein said.

While acknowledging Hundley made a racial remark, His attorney maintains he never slapped the toddler.

"We believe that what happened that night was an accident or inadvertent, where the child was injured, but it wasn't because Mr. Hundley intentionally or in fact did strike the child in any way," Shein said.

Hundley is scheduled to return to court on April 9. His trial is scheduled to being on May 13.

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/21749757/man-accused-of-slapping-baby-on-flight-pleads-not-guilty

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kills A Man In His Farm In Enugu (Graphic Photos) / 17 Years Old Girl Murdered Her Father For Money Ritual."my Dad Is A Very Lazy Hu / Haiti: Sodomites In The Land Always Equals Devil Worship & Child Sacrifice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.