Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

17 Years Old Girl Murdered Her Father For Money Ritual."my Dad Is A Very Lazy Hu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17 Years Old Girl Murdered Her Father For Money Ritual."my Dad Is A Very Lazy Hu (13512 Views)

10-Year-Old Togolese Girl Murdered In Ogun State / Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' / Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

17 Years Old Girl Murdered Her Father For Money Ritual."my Dad Is A Very Lazy Hu by Iloveumom: 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
My dad I a very lazy human being he can't even afford to pay my school fees and my me some books for school. my mother died when I was 7 years old I suffered since that day my mother died. Read more.....

1 Like

Re: 17 Years Old Girl Murdered Her Father For Money Ritual."my Dad Is A Very Lazy Hu by babseg(m): 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2020
shocked shocked shocked
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Murdered Her Father For Money Ritual."my Dad Is A Very Lazy Hu by Azmanaty: 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
Afonja again shocked

2 Likes

Re: 17 Years Old Girl Murdered Her Father For Money Ritual."my Dad Is A Very Lazy Hu by daddytime(m): 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
Na which kind nonsense come this one now again?
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Murdered Her Father For Money Ritual."my Dad Is A Very Lazy Hu by Righteousness89(m): 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hmmmmmm

Anyone thinking this World is Gonna Get Better should have a Rethink!

This World cannot get better until we come back with JESUS CHRIST for the Millienium reign

1 Like

Re: 17 Years Old Girl Murdered Her Father For Money Ritual."my Dad Is A Very Lazy Hu by ozento: 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
why na? why benita? why you go kill the poor old man?
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Murdered Her Father For Money Ritual."my Dad Is A Very Lazy Hu by Freestainworld(m): 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
bad friends have mislead this girl.
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Murdered Her Father For Money Ritual."my Dad Is A Very Lazy Hu by LifeOfTrigga(m): 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
Iloveumom:
My dad I a very lazy human being he can't even afford to pay my school fees and my me some books for school. my mother died when I was 7 years old I suffered since that day my mother died. Read more.....

Motherfucking lies, old story and this girl was caught in ikorodu when badoo and his group were causing panic attack then. She work for badoo.. stop spreading fake news like your fake life

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Years Old Girl Murdered Her Father For Money Ritual."my Dad Is A Very Lazy Hu by Veqtor: 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
Where is the link na? Op u dey learn how to put link?

Incomplete news.
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Murdered Her Father For Money Ritual."my Dad Is A Very Lazy Hu by LexngtonSteele: 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2020
Azmanaty:
Afonja again shocked

Actually she's Igbo but you're too daft to know...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Years Old Girl Murdered Her Father For Money Ritual."my Dad Is A Very Lazy Hu by Thatlong9: 7:01pm On Jun 08, 2020
Udonminnit
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Murdered Her Father For Money Ritual."my Dad Is A Very Lazy Hu by Gadaluck(m): 7:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
Damn! Humanity is gone no be small. And Jesus wept embarassed
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Murdered Her Father For Money Ritual."my Dad Is A Very Lazy Hu by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
LifeOfTrigga:

Motherfucking lies, old story and this girl was caught in ikorodu when badoo and his group were causing panic attack then. She work for badoo.. stop spreading fake news like your fake life
You mind these hungry dumb bloggers?
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Murdered Her Father For Money Ritual."my Dad Is A Very Lazy Hu by Mayng01(m): 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
I think the world is coming to an end
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Murdered Her Father For Money Ritual."my Dad Is A Very Lazy Hu by kiddkash(m): 8:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
business as usual

Re: 17 Years Old Girl Murdered Her Father For Money Ritual."my Dad Is A Very Lazy Hu by empire02: 11:29pm On Jun 08, 2020
LifeOfTrigga:

You self don lie join, if you see this girl now you can't recognize her. This incident happened in imo state....
My community precisely but not as the hungry blogger narrated it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Years Old Girl Murdered Her Father For Money Ritual."my Dad Is A Very Lazy Hu by LifeOfTrigga(m): 11:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
empire02:

You self don lie join, if you see this girl now you can't recognize her. This incident happened in imo state....

Bro inno lie, if true it happens in your area then I would say the guy that posted this girl during the badoo crisis then must have lied then. Cos I didn’t say it happened right in my front but saw a post back then and she was label working for badoo.
I’m not a blogger, so insult the bloggers not me.

1 Like

Re: 17 Years Old Girl Murdered Her Father For Money Ritual."my Dad Is A Very Lazy Hu by Nobody: 1:43am On Jun 09, 2020
I came to check the state of origin of the girl..
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Murdered Her Father For Money Ritual."my Dad Is A Very Lazy Hu by Nobody: 1:46am On Jun 09, 2020
empire02:

ok sir, what is the name of your community in Imo state ?

And the girl's name since she is your cousin.
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Murdered Her Father For Money Ritual."my Dad Is A Very Lazy Hu by Seetto: 2:34am On Jun 09, 2020
Naughtysite:

ok sir, what is the name of your community in Imo state ?

And the girl's name since she is your cousin.

Bro take it easy, while you dey boil on top wetin you no know, nawa for you o...

A teenage girl named Chidinma Iheoma has been arrested by security personnel in Imo state with a human head.

Iheoma, who hails from Mgbirichi area of the state, confessed that she and some of her friends killed two men and severed their head.

However, security operatives only arrested her with the head of one of the deceased while she and her yet-to-be identified friends were going to bury the head.

Reacting to questions from security operative, she said, “It is only two persons they killed this morning, and I don’t know where they buried the other person. “

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.informationng.com/2017/09/young-imo-state-girl-caught-human-head-photosvideo.html/amp

https://www.nairaland.com/4053404/teenage-girl-caught-human-head

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/graphic-video-security-personnel-apprehend-teenage-girl-with-human-head/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2017/09/14/imo-teenage-girl-arrested-human-head-photo-video/amp/

1 Like

Re: 17 Years Old Girl Murdered Her Father For Money Ritual."my Dad Is A Very Lazy Hu by Chioma22j: 2:39am On Jun 09, 2020
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Murdered Her Father For Money Ritual."my Dad Is A Very Lazy Hu by ednut1(m): 6:24am On Jun 09, 2020
3 Years ago story
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Murdered Her Father For Money Ritual."my Dad Is A Very Lazy Hu by Raeheemwayne: 9:57am On Jun 09, 2020
Op, you try.
RIP English Language.
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Murdered Her Father For Money Ritual."my Dad Is A Very Lazy Hu by lawalbo(m): 10:38am On Jun 09, 2020
Girls dey do money rituals too? cool
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Murdered Her Father For Money Ritual."my Dad Is A Very Lazy Hu by Iloveumom: 11:24am On Jun 09, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Murdered Her Father For Money Ritual."my Dad Is A Very Lazy Hu by ifytrik(m): 12:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
Afonja and ritual are like bread and butter
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Murdered Her Father For Money Ritual."my Dad Is A Very Lazy Hu by Harodebby(f): 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
shocked
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Murdered Her Father For Money Ritual."my Dad Is A Very Lazy Hu by Isaacvin(m): 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
I READ THIS NEWS ABOUT 7 TO 8 YEARS AGO WITH A DIFFERENT STORY ENTIRELY!!!!
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Murdered Her Father For Money Ritual."my Dad Is A Very Lazy Hu by 1Alex: 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
Na 2017 story una resurrect.
Re: 17 Years Old Girl Murdered Her Father For Money Ritual."my Dad Is A Very Lazy Hu by BABSSSOO(m): 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2020
empire02:

guy abeg give us the gist, wetin happen

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Intercepts 14.5 Tons Of Ghanaian Loud Linked To Wanted Drug Baron In Lagos / Kidnappers Give 7 Doctors Kidnap Notice In Ekiti State / Man Arrested For Killing A Nigerian In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.