Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Global Warming: I Hear You - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Global Warming: I Hear You (549 Views)

Global Warming / If I Hear Obama, Change, One More Time, I Will Smack Somebody! / Is Global Warming Fake? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Global Warming: I Hear You by toshmann(m): 4:32pm On Feb 16, 2013
Snow no gree us move around for here o grin

Cold don kill me
Re: Global Warming: I Hear You by TayoD1(m): 6:18pm On Feb 16, 2013
And to think they blame the cold snap and record snow on global warming as well. Hot or cold, it is global warming. Someone, Al Gore, must be making a lot of dough from this.

And by the way, I heard one of CNN's anchors asking whether the recent asteroid activities are due to global warming.
Re: Global Warming: I Hear You by toshmann(m): 6:38pm On Feb 16, 2013
grin grin
Re: Global Warming: I Hear You by Booty4me: 8:58pm On Feb 16, 2013
Snow at were?? 0qa t0sh.. Which place 4 naija b dat?
Re: Global Warming: I Hear You by toshmann(m): 10:17pm On Feb 16, 2013
my sister no fear cheesy, no be for naija. i'm in southern Ohio.

@Tayo

what will they say about what happened in New England grin
after all the talk about global warming, they renamed it climate change grin

yesterday i couldnt open my car which was parked outside, there was ice locking down the car door. like say i see Al Gore at that moment, i for stone am with the ice that formed in my car from the bottled water i left there the night before grin

global warming indeed. dem be God?

(1) (Reply)

North Korea's Twitter And Flickr Accounts Defaced By Anonymous / First Solar Powered Plane Wraps First Leg Of Flight / The Human Toll Of War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.