Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

God Cannot Give You Anything Anymore, He Already Gave You Everything - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Cannot Give You Anything Anymore, He Already Gave You Everything (1892 Views)

"God Cannot Be Tempted. Jesus Was Tempted. Therefore, Jesus Cannot Be God". How? / Doctors Can Now Give Amputees Real Hands, When God Cannot. / There Is One Thing God Cannot Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Cannot Give You Anything Anymore, He Already Gave You Everything by Goshen360(m): 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2013
Yes, God will no longer give you anything anymore because he had already given you all and everything. This teaching is going to unveil the blessedness and riches of believers IN Christ; how to get and live what had already being given is what we shall talk about.

I will be right back to expand.
Re: God Cannot Give You Anything Anymore, He Already Gave You Everything by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 16, 2013
What nonsense.

Have you started smoking the bible again?

God never gave anyone anything in the first place.

What did he give you life? Does that mean that he gave Yar Adua death?
Re: God Cannot Give You Anything Anymore, He Already Gave You Everything by An0nimus: 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2013
I think I have an idea but I'm following keenly..
Re: God Cannot Give You Anything Anymore, He Already Gave You Everything by Goshen360(m): 1:26am On Feb 17, 2013
New Living Translation
By his divine power, God has given us everything we need for living a godly life. We have received all of this by coming to know him, the one who called us to himself by means of his marvelous glory and excellence. - 2 Peter 1:3

The riches and blessedness of believers are completely in Christ when a man be in Christ. That is, when you're born from above, like a little child you're born with everything that is needed to live a human life. So is our divine and new birth in Christ. We are born from above with everything deposited in us. Many of us seek blessings without knowing we're already blessed. When a manufacturer makes a product, the product is made with all features needed to function to the standard of the consumer at a given time. All features for life and godliness had being deposited in you when you became new creation in Christ.

In Christ, we are not seeking to be righteous, God had already given us righteousness - we ONLY live out the righteousness that we're already made in Christ. In Christ, we are not seeking to be blessed, we're already blessed - we only live out our blessings that we're already blessed with. In Christ, we're already delivered - we only live out our deliverance and freedom. In Christ, is our victory over satanic/demonic manipulations - we only live it out.

Someone may say, I need my husband - NO, God had already given you your husband. Someone might say, I need a job. NO, God had already given you a job. There's absolutely nothing in this life that you need that had not being given to you. How come I don't have these things for enjoying life and godliness if they had already being given to me?

to be continue...

1 Like

Re: God Cannot Give You Anything Anymore, He Already Gave You Everything by Nobody: 1:28am On Feb 17, 2013
Can you ever make a thread without quoting the bible?
Re: God Cannot Give You Anything Anymore, He Already Gave You Everything by Nobody: 1:33am On Feb 17, 2013
Goshen360: New Living Translation
By his divine power, God has given us everything we need for living a godly life. We have received all of this by coming to know him, the one who called us to himself by means of his marvelous glory and excellence. - 2 Peter 1:3

The riches and blessedness of believers are completely in Christ when a man be in Christ. That is, when you're born from above, like a little child you're born with everything that is needed to live a human life. So is our divine and new birth in Christ. We are born from above with everything deposited in us. Many of us seek blessings without knowing we're already blessed. When a manufacturer makes a product, the product is made with all features needed to function to the standard of the consumer at a given time. All features for life and godliness had being deposited in you when you became new creation in Christ.

In Christ, we are not seeking to be righteous, God had already given us righteousness - we ONLY live out the righteousness that we're already made in Christ. In Christ, we are not seeking to be blessed, we're already blessed - we only live out our blessings that we're already blessed with. In Christ, we're already delivered - we only live out our deliverance and freedom. In Christ, is our victory over satanic/demonic manipulations - we only live it out.

Someone may say, I need my husband - NO, God had already given you your husband. Someone might say, I need a job. NO, God had already given you a job. There's absolutely nothing in this life that you need that had not being given to you. How come I don't have these things for enjoying life and godliness if they had already being given to me?

to be continue...

Bible again? angry

1 Like

Re: God Cannot Give You Anything Anymore, He Already Gave You Everything by Goshen360(m): 1:51am On Feb 17, 2013
GOD'S WORD® Translation
Let me explain further. As long as an heir is a child, he is no better off than a slave, even though he owns everything. - Galatians 4:1

The first key to unveiling everything that the Father had given us is to stop being a child and begin to see ourselves as the heir. There are children of the kingdom that owns everything or that their Father had already willed everything to them but because they wont grow up, they act, think and behave like a child; hereby not different from a slave who doesn't have possession of the father's inheritance. The requirement for these children of God; though they own everything or had already been given everything is to grow up so that they can lay hold on what had been given to them.

The process of growing up is a process of self awareness. A process of changing how they think, not like a child. A process of metamorphosis to begin to see themselves as the heir to all that the Father had and had already given everything that pertains to life and godliness to them. It's a process of self consciousness. It's a process of knowledge of the inheritance that the family had already given.

to be continue

3 Likes

Re: God Cannot Give You Anything Anymore, He Already Gave You Everything by Nobody: 1:59am On Feb 17, 2013
ifeness:

Bible again? angry

Religious poster of the year.

SMH
Re: God Cannot Give You Anything Anymore, He Already Gave You Everything by Goshen360(m): 2:22am On Feb 17, 2013
New International Version
As it is written: "I have made you a father of many nations." He is our father in the sight of God, in whom he believed--the God who gives life to the dead and calls things that are not as though they were. Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed and so became the father of many nations, just as it had been said to him, "So shall your offspring be." Without weakening in his faith, he faced the fact that his body was as good as dead--since he was about a hundred years old--and that Sarah's womb was also dead. - Romans 4:17-19

The second key to living what God had already given us is Faith. Faith is what faces the fact of the present odd situation(s). The present situation(s) says, "I need husband, wife, job, etc etc" but faith says "I already have my husband, wife, job etc etc". At the time God told Abraham "I have MADE you a father of many nations", he didn't have any child at the time and yet he is ALREADY MADE a father. How Abraham became a father is by his faith in what God HAD ALREADY MADE HIM - a father. He believed against the fact that he didn't have a son at that time. Facts doesn't count when Faith is in action. Scripture says, "He believed and he BECAME". Believe in what God had done and already given you and you shall BECOME and HAVE what God had already given you. Faith overcomes. Faith delivers. Faith births.

Third key is the word of God. In the word we get to know and understand what the father had already done for us in Christ and had already given us. We get to understand our inheritance in the word which is the will of the Father to us ward. By the word, we understand we're already sanctified, blessed, lifted, victorious etc. Studying the word is getting to know the already willed of the Father; hence the awareness of what the Father had done. Faith then goes into force in us and we begin to see things as they are already did and we begin to conform ourselves to the will of the Father, growing from child to heir and then comes the inheritance that is already laid up for us.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: God Cannot Give You Anything Anymore, He Already Gave You Everything by Nobody: 2:24am On Feb 17, 2013
Goshen360: GOD'S WORD® Translation
Let me explain further. As long as an heir is a child, he is no better off than a slave, even though he owns everything. - Galatians 4:1

The first key to unveiling everything that the Father had given us is to stop being a child and begin to see ourselves as the heir. There are children of the kingdom that owns everything or that their Father had already willed everything to them but because they wont grow up, they act, think and behave like a child; hereby not different from a slave who doesn't have possession of the father's inheritance. The requirement for these children of God; though they own everything or had already been given everything is to grow up so that they can lay hold on what had been given to them.

The process of growing up is a process of self awareness. A process of changing how they think, not like a child. A process of metamorphosis to begin to see themselves as the heir to all that the Father had and had already given everything that pertains to life and godliness to them. It's a process of self consciousness. It's a process of knowledge of the inheritance that the family had already given.

to be continue

If the bible had come into the hands of someone who lived on an isolated island,would he give this same meaning to it?

I have read it and yet do not see why i should take it this serious. Even if the teacher manipulated the meaning,shouldnt the students be wise enough to realise its all bullshit?
Re: God Cannot Give You Anything Anymore, He Already Gave You Everything by Nobody: 2:26am On Feb 17, 2013
Goshen360: New International Version
As it is written: "I have made you a father of many nations." He is our father in the sight of God, in whom he believed--the God who gives life to the dead and calls things that are not as though they were. Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed and so became the father of many nations, just as it had been said to him, "So shall your offspring be." Without weakening in his faith, he faced the fact that his body was as good as dead--since he was about a hundred years old--and that Sarah's womb was also dead. - Romans 4:17-19

The second key to living what God had already given us is Faith. Faith is what faces the fact of the present odd situation(s). The present situation(s) says, "I need husband, wife, job, etc etc" but faith says "I already have my husband, wife, job etc etc". At the time God told Abraham "I have MADE you a father of many nations", he didn't have any child at the time and yet he is ALREADY MADE a father. How Abraham became a father is by his faith in what God HAD ALREADY MADE HIM - a father. He believed against the fact that he didn't have a son at that time. Facts doesn't count when Faith is in action. Scripture says, "He believed and he BECAME". Believe in what God had done and already given you and you shall BECOME and HAVE what God had already given you. Faith overcomes. Faith delivers. Faith births.

Third key is the word of God. In the word we get to know and understand what the father had already done for us in Christ and had already given us. We get to understand our inheritance in the word which is the will of the Father to us ward. By the word, we understand we're already sanctified, blessed, lifted, victorious etc. Studying the word is getting to know the already willed of the Father; hence the awareness of what the Father had done. Faith then goes into force in us and we begin to see things as they are already did and we begin to conform ourselves to the will of the Father, growing from child to heir and then comes the inheritance that is already laid up for us.

God bless you.

FELA : Teacher don't teach me nonsense !
Re: God Cannot Give You Anything Anymore, He Already Gave You Everything by christemmbassey(m): 12:12pm On Feb 17, 2013
Goshen360: GOD'S WORD® Translation

to be continue
bros u de try to put sand sand for tith preachers garri o, tith teachers say if u no give God 10% of ya salary, God no go give u husband/wife/pikin, house, car, peace, safety, security and even life etc. I expect bro Ola, Joe and all them tith collectors to disagree with this or stop their scam,. @tith preachers, make una come see this bros Goshen want commot bread from una mouth and put stone o. @Goshen, na wa for you o. Thumps-up sha.
Re: God Cannot Give You Anything Anymore, He Already Gave You Everything by Boomark(m): 12:13pm On Feb 17, 2013
Logicboy03:

SMH

I think he is doing a great work.

He has lifted the spirit of the weak and strengthened them. But you can't see sense in it cos the word "nonsense" is readily available for you to use on anything.

1 Like

Re: God Cannot Give You Anything Anymore, He Already Gave You Everything by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 17, 2013
Boomark:

I think he is doing a great work.

He has lifted the spirit of the weak and strengthened them. But you can't see sense in it cos the word "nonsense" is readily available for you to use on anything.

Really? I wonder how many christians agree with his interpretation. Furthermore, I dont know when this section became the christian section. The day that Goshen addresses other religions outside his own adequately and without the bible, I will give him outstanding respect. To me, people who hardly speak outside the bible are ignorant.

Enough with derailing Goshen's thread...i'm off for good.
Re: God Cannot Give You Anything Anymore, He Already Gave You Everything by moredendisc: 12:20pm On Feb 17, 2013
@Goshen360
Wow. These are good and loaded stuff. May you continue to fill in the garment of the Spirit
Re: God Cannot Give You Anything Anymore, He Already Gave You Everything by Boomark(m): 12:31pm On Feb 17, 2013
christemmbassey: bros u de try to put sand sand for tith preachers garri o, tith teachers say if u no give God 10% of ya salary, God no go give u husband/wife/pikin, house, car, peace, safety, security and even life etc. I expect bro Ola, Joe and all them tith collectors to disagree with this or stop their scam,. @tith preachers, make una come see this bros Goshen want commot bread from una mouth and put stone o. @Goshen, na wa for you o. Thumps-up sha.

Christ never said, ask and you shall receive as you drop your tithe. It was without condition as regards giving him money.

We have abundance when we worship God in spirit and in truth.
Re: God Cannot Give You Anything Anymore, He Already Gave You Everything by christemmbassey(m): 12:34pm On Feb 17, 2013
Logicboy03:

Really? I wonder how many christians agree with his interpretation. Furthermore, I dont know when this section became the christian section. The day that Goshen addresses other religions outside his own adequately and without the bible, I will give him outstanding respect. To me, people who hardly speak outside the bible are ignorant.

Enough with derailing Goshen's thread...i'm off for good.
In Christ is hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge...., you rejected wisdom when you left christianity, and moving arround in clear day light with eyes open but blind, its a pity, but there's still hope if you are willing, u may eat the good of the land once again. As for Goshen? He's doing real good. Tha t i can assure. so dont blame the man. Best regards.
Re: God Cannot Give You Anything Anymore, He Already Gave You Everything by christemmbassey(m): 12:37pm On Feb 17, 2013
Logicboy03: What nonsense.

Have you started smoking the bible again?

God never gave anyone anything in the first place.

What did he give you life? Does that mean that he gave Yar Adua death?
wisdom and display of knowledge!
Re: God Cannot Give You Anything Anymore, He Already Gave You Everything by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:42pm On Feb 17, 2013
Are we only blessed when we pay tithe This tithe thing is ruining my life angry
Re: God Cannot Give You Anything Anymore, He Already Gave You Everything by christemmbassey(m): 12:43pm On Feb 17, 2013
Goshen360: New Living Translation

to be continue...
i am HOLY AND RIGHTEOUS,what about you?
Re: God Cannot Give You Anything Anymore, He Already Gave You Everything by christemmbassey(m): 12:56pm On Feb 17, 2013
Logicboy03:

SMH
i thought you've goten over this ur failure and jelousy, no let bad bele kill you o, we still expect u to come out of ur stupor and be born again.
Re: God Cannot Give You Anything Anymore, He Already Gave You Everything by moredendisc: 1:03pm On Feb 17, 2013
HumbledbYGrace:
Are we only blessed when we pay tithe This tithe thing is ruining my life angry

@HumbledbYGrace
How do you mean ruining your life?
Re: God Cannot Give You Anything Anymore, He Already Gave You Everything by christemmbassey(m): 1:06pm On Feb 17, 2013
ifeness:

FELA : Teacher don't teach me nonsense !
to a md man food is poo and poo is food.
Re: God Cannot Give You Anything Anymore, He Already Gave You Everything by christemmbassey(m): 1:30pm On Feb 17, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Are we only blessed when we pay tithe This tithe thing is ruining my life angry
sorry, but the bible say, "my people are destroyed for lack of knomledge"(Hosea4:6),Jesus himself said- "and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free"jn8:32(KJV) Its ruining ur life because you dont know the truth,.seek for truth and be free. Christians are nnt supposed to pay tith because tith was abolised by the cross. STUDY THE BOOK OF HEBREWS..remain blessed.
Re: God Cannot Give You Anything Anymore, He Already Gave You Everything by christemmbassey(m): 1:39pm On Feb 17, 2013
Boomark:

Christ never said, ask and you shall receive as you drop your tithe. It was without condition as regards giving him money.

We have abundance when we worship God in spirit and in truth.
ok, na u talk am o. More blessings.
Re: God Cannot Give You Anything Anymore, He Already Gave You Everything by Goshen360(m): 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Are we only blessed when we pay tithe This tithe thing is ruining my life angry

Lemme not answer from the angle of tithe concept, lemme answer you from NT revelation of what Christ did.

Matthew, Mark, Luke and John was still OT. Jesus is the MEDIATOR of the New Testament and for the New to effect, the mediator had to die according to scriptures.

In Matthew to John when Jesus said, "Give and it shall be given to you....". When church people dont understand what this statement means as REVEALED to the Apostles, even Paul; they will take God or Christ's word as KALO-KALO OR JACKPOT, that WHEN YOU GIVE IS WHEN YOU RECEIVE.

You cannot give when you don't have and what you have is given to you from above. So, take the words of Christ (Give and it shall be given unto you...) into the revelation of the New Testament, what revelation do you have? It's no longer give so that you can be given but GIVE BECAUSE YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN GIVEN, BECAUSE YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN BLESSED. Also when Christ said forgive SO THAT your heavenly will also forgive you....This teachings ARE FOUNDATIONAL FOR THE NEW TESTAMENT TO TAKE EFFECT. In the New Testament, it's no longer forgive so that you can be forgiven....it becomes forgive ANYONE BECAUSE YOU YOURSELF HAD ALREADY BEEN FORGIVEN. It's this compassion and knowledge that you who were once a sinner but now forgiven that will propel you to forgive others.

Those who still teach the gospel of "do this and God will do that" are killing what Christ already done. They are mixing the Judaism with CHRISTianity, they are teaching Grace by works.

3 Likes

Re: God Cannot Give You Anything Anymore, He Already Gave You Everything by christemmbassey(m): 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2013
Goshen360:

Lemme not answer from the angle of tithe concept, lemme answer you from NT revelation of what Christ did.

Matthew, Mark, Luke and John was still OT. Jesus is the MEDIATOR of the New Testament and for the New to effect, the mediator had to die according to scriptures.

In Matthew to John when Jesus said, "Give and it shall be given to you....". When church people dont understand what this statement means as REVEALED to the Apostles, even Paul; they will take God or Christ's word as KALO-KALO OR JACKPOT, that WHEN YOU GIVE IS WHEN YOU RECEIVE.

You cannot give when you don't have and what you have is given to you from above. So, take the words of Christ (Give and it shall be given unto you...) into the revelation of the New Testament, what revelation do you have? It's no longer give so that you can be given but GIVE BECAUSE YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN GIVEN, BECAUSE YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN BLESSED. Also when Christ said forgive SO THAT your heavenly will also forgive you....This teachings ARE FOUNDATIONAL FOR THE NEW TESTAMENT TO TAKE EFFECT. In the New Testament, it's no longer forgive so that you can be forgiven....it becomes forgive ANYONE BECAUSE YOU YOURSELF HAD ALREADY BEEN FORGIVEN. It's this compassion and knowledge that you who were once a sinner but now forgiven that will propel you to forgive others.

Those who still teach the gospel of "do this and God will do that" are killing what Christ already done. They are mixing the Judaism with CHRISTianity, they are teaching Grace by works.
and they are CHEATING christians out of the free gift of Jesus.
Re: God Cannot Give You Anything Anymore, He Already Gave You Everything by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:58pm On Feb 17, 2013
Goshen360:

It is really embarrassing @ church when people have to pay tithe and you will be the one who doesn't take the envelope. Because so far I have learned that we give what we have and its not supposed to be money when u don't have it.

Thanks for opening my eyes, God bless u.

2 Likes

Re: God Cannot Give You Anything Anymore, He Already Gave You Everything by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:04pm On Feb 17, 2013
moredendisc:

@HumbledbYGrace
How do you mean ruining your life?
some of us are not financialy boyant
Re: God Cannot Give You Anything Anymore, He Already Gave You Everything by moredendisc: 8:03pm On Feb 17, 2013
HumbledbYGrace:

some of us are not financialy boyant

@HumbledbYGrace

Try and help with giving proper details & full information for tackling this matter you raised now sad

How do you mean "some of us are not financially buoyant" and what is it's connection with this tithe thing is ruining your life?
Re: God Cannot Give You Anything Anymore, He Already Gave You Everything by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:07pm On Feb 17, 2013
moredendisc:

@HumbledbYGrace

Try and help with giving proper details & full information for tackling this matter you raised now sad

How do you mean "some of us are not financially buoyant" and what is it's connection with this tithe thing is ruining your life?
just that the way its done @ my church makes me wonder. There are reciepts that are given out after tithing. And I don't do it monthly or let me say I don't give out the same amount of tithe every month. It depends on how much Iam given @ home, sometimes I get nothing, they just buy stuff for me and don't give me money. So Iam saying when I have nothing I feel rather stupid, I feel like Iam not doing right because we are told to 'give so that it will be given to us.'

Another thing that's eating me here is; (hope Iam not derailing the thread) I grew up in this country but moved to south Africa when I started secondary school, I moved back here just three years back to my mom's place which got sold last year in jan so I had to move in with my aunt. Since I got back from S.A I attended the nearest church, just few yards from home and as I moved in with my aunt I still went to that church though it is very far. I need transport everyday and there is no born again church where my aunt stays, its catholics, parish etc. So @ times I don't go to church coz of money but I always get long faces @ church, even wen I explain to them ma situation its the same!
Re: God Cannot Give You Anything Anymore, He Already Gave You Everything by moredendisc: 10:19pm On Feb 17, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: just that the way its done @ my church makes me wonder. There are reciepts that are given out after tithing. And I don't do it monthly or let me say I don't give out the same amount of tithe every month. It depends on how much Iam given @ home, sometimes I get nothing, they just buy stuff for me and don't give me money. So Iam saying when I have nothing I feel rather stupid, I feel like Iam not doing right because we are told to 'give so that it will be given to us.'

Another thing that's eating me here is; (hope Iam not derailing the thread) I grew up in this country but moved to south Africa when I started secondary school, I moved back here just three years back to my mom's place which got sold last year in jan so I had to move in with my aunt. Since I got back from S.A I attended the nearest church, just few yards from home and as I moved in with my aunt I still went to that church though it is very far. I need transport everyday and there is no born again church where my aunt stays, its catholics, parish etc. So @ times I don't go to church coz of money but I always get long faces @ church, even wen I explain to them ma situation its the same!

@HumbledbYGrace

Hmm. Tithing is a touchy & delicate issue.

What you have on your lap is a turkey and eagle issue as in carnal mindedness or spirit mindedness

The flesh will leave you grounded like a turkey, the spirit however will elevate you flying & soaring like an eagle

The thread is not getting derailed at all. Don't you worry

Bro Goshen360 will be more than pleased to explain to you how you can be freed of this religious burden of guilt or religious bondage of shame.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Female Pastor Who Preached The Gospel, Showing Off Her Boobs / "Adam Didn't Die The Day God Said He Would!" / 2015 The Year Of Satan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.