Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) (53136 Views)

SEE The Bad Things Kim Kardashian Is Using To Make Money / Kim Kardashian Is Pregnant / Breaking News!...kim Kardashian Is PREGNANT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by sage2(m): 8:26am On Feb 17, 2013
Modern day Jezebel.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 17, 2013
sage_: Modern day Jezebel.

But she no wicked grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by pato123: 8:40am On Feb 17, 2013
ndlife: Who is kim kardashian?

dat 1 na question abi na watin? Na ashawo she be na. Nna na wa to u ooo!
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 17, 2013
sage_: Modern day Jezebel.
while you are modern day joseph.nigerians and holier than thou attitude
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 17, 2013
pato123: dat 1 na question abi na watin? Na ashawo she be na. Nna na wa to u ooo!
an u open brothel for am .smh
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 17, 2013
sexydiva21:
God will bless u jo. I was about answering him. U sure don't knw a tin about her she is 100% natural she has no artifical attachment. If u eva watched her family show keeping up with d Kardishains she actually proved every1 dat tout she had surgery wrong she went as far as going 2 an hospital wif her family nd it was confirmed she had no surgery. Pls free d lady oh.
are you minding them.shebi they claim they are tired of hearing about kim k yet this thread has entered 13 pages from the 5th page i left it at about 11.1o pm yesterday.see them bashing her like they are saint mary
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 17, 2013
kingron: yaaay..but wait is she bringinng her pregnancy along??

No, I reckon she left it in the US.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 17, 2013
Siena:

LMAO grin grin. You are too funny.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by igsson(m): 9:42am On Feb 17, 2013
Wetin she want cum find for naija self
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 17, 2013
So many people hate this girl because of her lifestyle. Funny thing is that many of the people criticizing her are wolves in sheep clothing with plenty skeletons in their closet.
They will come to this thread and say all manner of things about Kim Kardashian as if the one wey dem don do no plenty pass her own times ten.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Revolva(m): 10:08am On Feb 17, 2013
World famous LovePeddler ...KIM #WFW ....well dare do a tape oo na ur chance ooo!!! To blow worldwide not guk your self
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by OmoTier1(m): 10:13am On Feb 17, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Are you from Bahrain? Do you live your life according to the values of Bahrain and its citizenry? What does Bahrain have to do with Kim Kardashian hosting a show with Darey at Eko Hotel?

I'm not one to use the "h" word, but I don't even know what to call this anymore. I don't think I've seen someone so desperate to pull down another human being.[/size]
I have asked you to enumerate the positives of her presence you can up with nothing. That your obsessed with KIM does not in any way change the image she has built for herself all in the name of getting wealth. I am sure if it were a Nigerian that went about getting riches this way you will be the first to cryhay heaven but no..because its KIM, your symbol of self fulfilment, therefore it is acceptable.

Why would anyone think pointing out the FACTs is an attempt to pull any one down? With many minds like this abound in the country, need anyone tell you the reasons the country is continually being governor by the kind of leaders we see parabulating the landscape? undecided
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 17, 2013
Judging frm some comments here Cant biliv kim is a role model to some people talk of low self esteem always worshipping anytin west but am sure if kim was a nigerian reverse will b the case.And to all kim worrshippers pks in wat way has she affected ur life positevely.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 17, 2013
Omo_Tier1: I have asked you to enumerate the positives of her presence you can up with nothing. That your obsessed with KIM does not in any way change the image she has built for herself all in the name of getting wealth. I am sure if it were a Nigerian that went about getting riches this way you will be the first to cryhay heaven but no..because its KIM, your symbol of self fulfilment, therefore it is acceptable.

Why would anyone think pointing out the FACTs is an attempt to pull any one down? With many minds like this abound in the country, need anyone tell you the reasons the country is continually being governor by the kind of leaders we see parabulating the landscape? undecided

[size=13pt]I'm not obsessed with her. I'm not a follower of her tv shows and I don't buy her products. With that said, I'm not going to badmouth her because of a compromising tape from 10 years ago. That's childish considering the person involved has moved onto bigger and better.

I didn't come up with nothing. I gave you a response as did others. You either rubbished or ignored them. You're not pointing out facts. There's such a stark contrast between fact and personal opinion.

I don't live in Nigeria, but if I did, I'd be rejoicing her coming and probably go to Eko Hotel for the show if it's within my means. I'm rejoicing from my current location. Considering the many ills plaguing Nigeria as of now, it's astonishing that A-list celebrities like Kim K, Chris Brown, and the Williams sisters are visiting. Rather than chastise her or anyone else for gracing our fatherland, we should think of ways to keep the positive attention on us. I love seeing "Chris Brown in Nigeria", "Kim Kardashian to Host with Darey" headlines. Compare that to "Boko Haram Bombs Church In Kano, Kills 6". I hope the hosts treat her well so that she can give rave reviews about the country and lure more people, both average Joe and celeb, back to our country that is Nigeria.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 17, 2013
fellis: So many people hate this girl because of her lifestyle. Funny thing is that many of the people criticizing her are wolves in sheep clothing with plenty skeletons in their closet.
They will come to this thread and say all manner of things about Kim Kardashian as if the one wey dem don do no plenty pass her own times ten.
the difference between her and those bad mouthing her is that media attention is on her and her lifestyle while the non celebrities do theirs behind closed doors and find it easy to criticize what they similarly do.smh

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 17, 2013
Revolva: World famous LovePeddler ...KIM #WFW ....well dare do a tape oo na ur chance ooo!!! To blow worldwide not guk your self
the spot light is on her for her sucess in the fashion industry and the sex tape thingy that is why it is easy to hide behind an anonymous name and call someone you neither slept with or opened a brothel for a LovePeddler.what do people know u for in which you are a sucess for,if you dont have anything to show for shut the hell up
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 17, 2013
ayswags: Judging frm some comments here Cant biliv kim is a role model to some people talk of low self esteem always worshipping anytin west but am sure if kim was a nigerian reverse will b the case.And to all kim worrshippers pks in wat way has she affected ur life positevely.
that you admire someone doesnt mean you worship the person or have low self esteem.check the difference between those 2 words in the dictionary.for example i might admire your blazers or style of dressing,does that mean i am worshipping you or i have low self esteem,no.she is a role model to other fashionistas and celebrities in other parts of the world e.g chika ike,does that mean they worship her.my man check these key words in your dictionary : worship,low self esteem,admiration and role model
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by OmoTier1(m): 11:14am On Feb 17, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]I'm not obsessed with her. I'm not a follower of her tv shows and I don't buy her products. With that said, I'm not going to badmouth her because of a compromising tape from 10 years ago. That's childish considering the person involved has moved onto bigger and better.

I didn't come up with nothing. I gave you a response as did others. You either rubbished or ignored them. You're not pointing out facts. There's such a stark contrast between fact and personal opinion.

I don't live in Nigeria, but if I did, I'd be rejoicing her coming and probably go to Eko Hotel for the show if it's within my means. I'm rejoicing from my current location. Considering the many ills plaguing Nigeria as of now, it's astonishing that A-list celebrities like Kim K, Chris Brown, and the Williams sisters are visiting. Rather than chastise her or anyone else for gracing our fatherland, we should think of ways to keep the positive attention on us. I love seeing "Chris Brown in Nigeria", "Kim Kardashian to Host with Darey" headlines. Compare that to "Boko Haram Bombs Church In Kano, Kills 6". I hope the hosts treat her well so that she can give rave reviews about the country and lure more people, both average Joe and celeb, back to our country that is Nigeria.[/size]
If you think serious investors would pour their billions into e country because of the review of a celeb then you really need to have a rethink! You claim her presence will mean revenue to Eko hotel, I clearly pointed out that it is your tax money that is being re-distributed as KIM and her despicable entourage will not be spending a dime out of their pocket in that country!

I find it even more disturbing that you cannot see the connecting lines between the dots these your so called celeb new found love for Nigeria represent. Just have a look at the list you gave in your post and ask yourself if these are the kind of people that will make us a production power house in Africa! These people are after one thing: wider image spread for their stomach gain. They are loosing fan base in their native land and someone has done the homework for them and has found a new frontier for them to launder their despicable image and character so as to continue to rake in the money
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by iamlatunde: 11:14am On Feb 17, 2013
Finest girl ti de, welcome dearie

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Sweetlemon(f): 11:26am On Feb 17, 2013
ogugua88:

You sure make some VERY intelligent comments sometimes. I'm very impressed!
This was taken out of my mind.
I'm not a Kim K fan but I have sure learnt some vital life lessons from her. The most important being that the way you handle failure, and bad things from your past is what determines your future. She's a perfect example of "when life throws you lemons, make lemonades!"
Whether we like it or not, the lady is now a gold mine. And I think that's worth emulating even though you won't use the exact methods she uses

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by jaymdee(m): 11:29am On Feb 17, 2013
I think this thread should be closed! Too much oral violence.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Onyinyechimara(f): 11:30am On Feb 17, 2013
I see you Sweetlemon......how are you my dear? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 17, 2013
So your back grin grin welcome smiley
Sweetlemon:

You sure make some VERY intelligent comments sometimes. I'm very impressed!
This was taken out of my mind.
I'm not a Kim K fan but I have sure learnt some vital life lessons from her. The most important being that the way you handle failure, and bad things from your past is what determines your future. She's a perfect example of "when life throws you lemons, make lemonades!"
Whether we like it or not, the lady is now a gold mine. And I think that's worth emulating even though you won't use the exact methods she uses
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Sweetlemon(f): 11:32am On Feb 17, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
If you think serious investors would pour their billions into e country because of the review of a celeb then you really need to have a rethink! You claim her presence will mean revenue to Eko hotel, I clearly pointed out that it is your tax money that is being re-distributed as KIM and her despicable entourage will not be spending a dime out of their pocket in that country!

I find it even more disturbing that you cannot see the connecting lines between the dots these your so called celeb new found love for Nigeria represent. Just have a look at the list you gave in your post and ask yourself if these are the kind of people that will make us a production power house in Africa! These people are after one thing: wider image spread for their stomach gain. They are loosing fan base in their native land and someone has done the homework for them and has found a new frontier for them to launder their despicable image and character so as to continue to rake in the money
Excuse me, Kim K loosing fan base in America Laff wan kill me oooooo
Do you watch E! Tv? Do you have any idea how high the Kardarshians reality shows rating's are??
Ha!
Bye bye!
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by BiverdaDiva(f): 11:33am On Feb 17, 2013
For what? Darey brought her to show off? & make some money from busy body wanna bees
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 17, 2013
Siena:

grin grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Sweetlemon(f): 11:35am On Feb 17, 2013
Sexily Endowed: So your back grin grin welcome smiley

Lol! Dem don PM me tire!
But I won't be active sha, just putting in my two cents here and there once in a while.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by nlofficial(m): 11:37am On Feb 17, 2013
Celebrated ho.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Sweetlemon(f): 11:38am On Feb 17, 2013
Onyinyechimara: I see you Sweetlemon......how are you my dear? smiley
kiss

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 17, 2013
kulyie: that you admire someone doesnt mean you worship the person or have low self esteem.check the difference between those 2 words in the dictionary.for example i might admire your blazers or style of dressing,does that mean i am worshipping you or i have low self esteem,no.she is a role model to other fashionistas and celebrities in other parts of the world e.g chika ike,does that mean they worship her.my man check these key words in your dictionary : worship,low self esteem,admiration and role model
in wat is she a fashion icon wat is even the name of her fashion line havent seen anyone wearing her clothes
Re: Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) by Orikinla(m): 12:33pm On Feb 17, 2013
Kim Kardashian in Nigeria To Earn Extra Bucks
Full report on http://totnaija..com/2013/02/kim-kardashian-in-nigeria-to-earn-extra.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Bolanle Ninalowo And Joro Olumofin Storm Shoprite Ikeja For Infinix (Photos) / Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) / 'I Am Not Dead Yet' - Tiwa Savage Denies Rumors That She Died Of Heart Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.