Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Why Do Our Celebrities Die With Nobody Seeming To Know The Cause Of Death? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Why Do Our Celebrities Die With Nobody Seeming To Know The Cause Of Death? (523 Views)

Video: Beyonce – Die With You / Pictures Of Celebrities At Benue State Youth Fiesta. / Nigerian Artistes Don't Know The Meaning Of Live Performance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Our Celebrities Die With Nobody Seeming To Know The Cause Of Death? by alingo4life: 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2013
Whenever i talk,people go talk sey i don come again ohh..But come to think of it,Why do our Celebs die Mysteriously with nobody knowing the Cause of their death.Thinking deeply about it,I think their Celebrity status has to do with something very very Fetish.We've lost two celebs this year,Bisi Komolafe and Goldie.One died on the 1st of January and the other on Val's Day.And just yesterday,former Secretary of Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN), Lugard Onoyemu, slumped and died at the National Stadium in Surulere.Onoyemu was hale and hearty before he collapsed and was rushed to the hospital, where he passed on.And the question keeps popping into my mind,why do they die in mysterious circumstances with no clear causeof death..Isnt it Fetish?Questions begging for Answers..
Re: Why Do Our Celebrities Die With Nobody Seeming To Know The Cause Of Death? by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 17, 2013
Y do u care so much R there ur family?

(1) (Reply)

Theme Song From 3nity / Don Jazzy`s Son-afroboy Links Free Intrumental... / Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.