Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Physically Challenged Son Kidnaps Mother In Edo State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Physically Challenged Son Kidnaps Mother In Edo State (8759 Views)

35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave / Herbalist Kidnaps Girls In Calabar, Turns Them To Sex Slaves (pictured) / Gang Rapes Rev. Sister, Kidnaps 10 Rev. Fathers, Pastors In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Physically Challenged Son Kidnaps Mother In Edo State by Dreyl(m): 11:58am On Feb 17, 2013
Jeeez
Re: Physically Challenged Son Kidnaps Mother In Edo State by Jeff148(m): 12:07pm On Feb 17, 2013
Benin/Edo Waado!!!
Re: Physically Challenged Son Kidnaps Mother In Edo State by Fesisko(m): 12:31pm On Feb 17, 2013
Joe50: na laf i dey laf inside church as i dey read dis thread, some pple need sharp sharp money, no time to sweat again.

Sharp money with sharp death.
N wha+ re we suppose to do?u re in the church,yet you re surfing the net.smh!
Re: Physically Challenged Son Kidnaps Mother In Edo State by Noiseless2: 12:39pm On Feb 17, 2013
So whats so physically challenged about the mother kidnaping son?

Oh! He is a barber and he is not a millionair yet is it?
Re: Physically Challenged Son Kidnaps Mother In Edo State by andyanders: 12:39pm On Feb 17, 2013
No bi Benin, Edo state? Anything can happen there as far as money is concerned.
Re: Physically Challenged Son Kidnaps Mother In Edo State by Michky: 3:32pm On Feb 17, 2013
free2ryhme:

"Sunday Vanguard gathered that the suspect might have brainwashed his mother into agreeing to be abducted..."

Is Vanguard hinting that the supposedly "kidnapped" woman is accomplice to the scheme? That "overseas" son they're attempting to extort money from needs to ask for DNA test to ascertain his true parent(age).. Of course I am merely saying I find this too absurd. A parent that could be talked into being accessory for extorting money from her own child is not fit to be called a parent. I wonder how she''d react react to felony extortion, conspiracy to extort, public mischief and filing false police report charges. The law needs to come hard on this woman because word needs to get out to other vice-minded "parents" like her. As for the ringleader son of the woman... well I wonder why they don't have concentration camps for people like him
You're so on point. Can you imagine?! They are saying the mother was brainwashed. In other words, the mother should not be punished because she's the mother and not an accomplice. Wait, can someone tell me how the son did the brainwashing please.
Re: Physically Challenged Son Kidnaps Mother In Edo State by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 17, 2013
We are in a deep moral shit in this country. The centre is not holding and things are fallen apart. My country men, cry! Reading this makes my heart to be so bsaddened! imagine what will be happening in another 10 years time with this trend of moral decadency!
Re: Physically Challenged Son Kidnaps Mother In Edo State by wasco8(m): 4:16pm On Feb 17, 2013
alpha conde:

What r u hailing them for?

How does it affect you?
Re: Physically Challenged Son Kidnaps Mother In Edo State by MadCow1: 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2013
charlsecy4:

Please read the news well; the woman might have cooperated with the son in order to extort money from her son living abroad.

Bros, I read and fully comprehended the thread..

That Pikin na real efulefu.
Re: Physically Challenged Son Kidnaps Mother In Edo State by Desdola(m): 5:41pm On Feb 17, 2013
Recently, it was the case of two brothers that kidnapped their father in Anambra, now a son kidnapping d mother that carried him in d womb for 9 months. I weep for my country. This is high level of moral decadence in our country.
Re: Physically Challenged Son Kidnaps Mother In Edo State by AreaFada2: 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2013
andyanders: No bi Benin, Edo state? Anything can happen there as far as money is concerned.

People like you get orgasm when there's bad new from Benin.

Where in the piece does it say that they are Benin or even Edo people? Certainly the name doesn't suggest they are Bini.
The brothers who kidnapped their dad in Anambra last time, are they also Bini?

In another thread on NL frontpage, Odunnu and Co are condemning the statement "The voice was clearly an Ibo voice" about kidnappers of the American returnee lady in Ajah and here you are with your own bigotry and tribalism.

I blame the British for their useless amalgamation. We sure know those with illustrious pre-colonial history.
Re: Physically Challenged Son Kidnaps Mother In Edo State by ifedun2: 7:57pm On Feb 17, 2013
Omo komo and iya k'iya.The things people do for the love of money!Na wah o.
Re: Physically Challenged Son Kidnaps Mother In Edo State by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2013
skales: Nothing we nor go hear for this country grin

lmao! i know right! grin
Re: Physically Challenged Son Kidnaps Mother In Edo State by PhysicsQED(m): 5:37am On Feb 18, 2013
Area-Fada:
Where in the piece does it say that they are Benin or even Edo people? Certainly the name doesn't suggest they are Bini.

I came across a facebook profile of someone else with the name (Emienor) and that person's last name suggested that he was from a certain ethnic group in Delta state, not Edo state. That might explain why the guy in this kidnapping case (another Emienor) ran to set up his hideout in Delta state. But like you said, some people rush to celebrate any bad news from certain places, not even knowing that the people causing that news aren't even from those places. Maybe it makes them feel better about themselves in some way.
Re: Physically Challenged Son Kidnaps Mother In Edo State by georgikpons: 3:51pm On Feb 18, 2013
konami001: Hmmm.... Edo people i hail una o
Whats the hailings for is it a new tin,this is wat happens every were.
Re: Physically Challenged Son Kidnaps Mother In Edo State by kokole(f): 11:20am On Feb 20, 2013
Smh!!!..am lost for words!!
Re: Physically Challenged Son Kidnaps Mother In Edo State by anitaa(f): 7:51am On May 30, 2013
shocked sad :-XSon kidnapping mother..... D boy dat abducted his mother because of money he needs baptism of fire and serious deliverance! Mr. Money Miss Road, honestly speaking can't u look 4 any profitable job since u graduated from university? I hope police would torture u very well so dat when u returns 2 d world next time; he won't dream of kidnapping innocent pple! Okenkpi!! oloriburuku!oh boy you really goofed dis time around. May d good lord have mercy on your soul.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Received Training Within, Outside Africa – Defence Minister / S*x Tape: Man Recorded Having S*x With Chicken (video) / Security Man Caught Defiling 8year Old Girl In Asaba (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.