Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,548 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

S*x Tape: Man Recorded Having S*x With Chicken (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / S*x Tape: Man Recorded Having S*x With Chicken (video) (8629 Views)

Why Portable Ask His Boys To Beat Up DJ Chicken (video) / Chicken Thief Stripped Unclad, Bound With Chicken And Paraded For Theft / (video And Photos) Drunk Nigerian Police Man Recorded Sleeping In Mud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

S*x Tape: Man Recorded Having S*x With Chicken (video) by wiseloaded(m): 9:19pm On May 03, 2022
A well grown man has been exposed after recorded himself having sex with chicken.

After many videos of ladies caught having sex with dogs have been trending online since days ago. Wiseloaded Media has gotten another video of a man having raw sex with a dead chicken.

We don't know if he did it for fun or for ritual or for something else. We will update this post as long as we find out why the man had sex with chicken.

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO WATCH THE FULL VIDEO

https://wiseloaded.com/man-have-sex-with-chicken-video/

1 Share

Re: S*x Tape: Man Recorded Having S*x With Chicken (video) by Malory: 9:20pm On May 03, 2022
How can I unsee this? Angel Michael should just blow the trumpet
Re: S*x Tape: Man Recorded Having S*x With Chicken (video) by realstars: 9:29pm On May 03, 2022
I will like to see them having sex with lion. Elephant and tigers.

1 Like

Re: S*x Tape: Man Recorded Having S*x With Chicken (video) by anonymuz(m): 9:48pm On May 03, 2022
realstars:
that will be very interesting to watch. Animals.
Re: S*x Tape: Man Recorded Having S*x With Chicken (video) by Hungerbadoo: 9:55pm On May 03, 2022
If that future is female saphire see this one now...

1 Like

Re: S*x Tape: Man Recorded Having S*x With Chicken (video) by Prettygirl200(f): 10:18pm On May 03, 2022
Na wa the future is really male.

1 Like

Re: S*x Tape: Man Recorded Having S*x With Chicken (video) by RadioMOUTH(m): 10:19pm On May 03, 2022
PERVERT cry cry
Re: S*x Tape: Man Recorded Having S*x With Chicken (video) by Paragon311(m): 10:23pm On May 03, 2022
Pure madness !!!!!

Shameful....
Re: S*x Tape: Man Recorded Having S*x With Chicken (video) by suffering: 12:24am On May 04, 2022
The copycats are coming out.
Re: S*x Tape: Man Recorded Having S*x With Chicken (video) by phemmyfour: 5:29am On May 04, 2022
From dog to chicken. They should try wild animals like lion, elephant

1 Like

Re: S*x Tape: Man Recorded Having S*x With Chicken (video) by Jeon(f): 8:19am On May 04, 2022
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I FELT EMBARRASSED NOWADAYS BECAUSE OF MY FELLOW BEINGS.

3 Likes

Re: S*x Tape: Man Recorded Having S*x With Chicken (video) by Iliveforever(m): 8:22am On May 04, 2022
This is just the beginning, the worst is yet to arrive

2 Likes

Re: S*x Tape: Man Recorded Having S*x With Chicken (video) by Iliveforever(m): 8:23am On May 04, 2022
Jeon:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
I FELT EMBARRASSED NOWADAYS BECAUSE OF MY FELLOW BEINGS.

Your fellow being?
You’re no longer a female??
Re: S*x Tape: Man Recorded Having S*x With Chicken (video) by Jeon(f): 8:25am On May 04, 2022
Iliveforever:

Your fellow being?
You’re no longer a female??

where I said beings, I meant general humans regardless the gender and their race..

UNDERSTOOD

2 Likes

Re: S*x Tape: Man Recorded Having S*x With Chicken (video) by Iliveforever(m): 8:38am On May 04, 2022
Jeon:

where I said beings, I meant general humans regardless the gender and their race..

UNDERSTOOD

Oh, understood.

I give up finally

1 Like

Re: S*x Tape: Man Recorded Having S*x With Chicken (video) by OBALOLA55(m): 8:58am On May 04, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Na wa the future is really male.
WHO BE THIS ONE AGAIN sad
Re: S*x Tape: Man Recorded Having S*x With Chicken (video) by TheWolfen(m): 10:36am On May 04, 2022
If I am God these are the type of people I will throw inside a burning fire. Instant judgment like in the day of old.
So many sick and pathetic weirdos these day
Re: S*x Tape: Man Recorded Having S*x With Chicken (video) by mytime24(f): 12:05pm On May 04, 2022
Redpills,

See Una life

1 Like

Re: S*x Tape: Man Recorded Having S*x With Chicken (video) by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 04, 2022
Filthy post..........am out of here grin

Re: S*x Tape: Man Recorded Having S*x With Chicken (video) by Demonicus: 2:53pm On May 04, 2022
Omor wetin be all these things na.�
Re: S*x Tape: Man Recorded Having S*x With Chicken (video) by jaszplus12(m): 3:47pm On May 04, 2022
realstars:
make dem try with black widow spider!! Dem go understand the meaning of sweet death!!!

1 Like

Re: S*x Tape: Man Recorded Having S*x With Chicken (video) by jaszplus12(m): 3:50pm On May 04, 2022
At the same time this isnt having s.ex o...the chicken is dead so it can not be classed as having se.x but more of a morbid act of dipping a manhood into dead flesh of chicken via the rectum! yuccckkkk!!
Re: S*x Tape: Man Recorded Having S*x With Chicken (video) by Harrykn: 4:21pm On May 04, 2022
This must be a kinda ritual something
Re: S*x Tape: Man Recorded Having S*x With Chicken (video) by YahooG(m): 1:39pm On May 05, 2022
Chai!i weak!
Re: S*x Tape: Man Recorded Having S*x With Chicken (video) by tillaman(m): 2:20pm On May 05, 2022
Hell no!!
I ain’t eating chicken in any dude’s house no more
What manner of fvckery is this
He could have atleast beat his meat with his hands
He must be related to Jim from America pie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: S*x Tape: Man Recorded Having S*x With Chicken (video) by Victerica(m): 7:43pm On May 05, 2022
Wickedness in high places!
Re: S*x Tape: Man Recorded Having S*x With Chicken (video) by sunnx(f): 10:06pm On May 06, 2022
This is just the beginning of the worst generation. So the person that will cook eat this meat will remain at the mercy of God or what will happen to such person.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Police Smash Kidnap Syndicate And Arrest 6 / Remembering Otokoto, The Greatest Money Ritualist Of All Times In Igboland / Police Arrest Fake Doctor In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.