Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Would You Compromise Your Character In Order To Be Rich? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Would You Compromise Your Character In Order To Be Rich? (9452 Views)

8 Annoying Jobs Nigeria Graduates Do In Order To Survive At Overseas Countries / Know Your Worth And Do Not Compromise It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Compromise Your Character In Order To Be Rich? by bolex(m): 6:28pm On May 03, 2006
Your personality matters you know

Would you alter it for money ?

If you had a chance to steal from work , would you ?

If you was the manager of Barclays bank , would you do " extra things " to make money

Be sincere please , this is important
Re: Would You Compromise Your Character In Order To Be Rich? by Damest09(f): 8:43pm On May 03, 2006
No i will never jeopardize my character or personality because of money that you won't be able to recall how you use it and thief is not a nice name for a good person. Also my conscience will never rest if i do such a thing.

1 Like

Re: Would You Compromise Your Character In Order To Be Rich? by Rise04(m): 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
Similar question is ringing in my mind- should i jaopardize my heaven for money? I heard akoogun brotherhood from my boss's dicussion with his friend. i search google & find them, i sent request & they are ready but shld i give in for them to b rich?
Re: Would You Compromise Your Character In Order To Be Rich? by Abali1(m): 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
No. His Grace is sufficient.

1 Like

Re: Would You Compromise Your Character In Order To Be Rich? by Okijajuju1(m): 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2013
YES!!! ..

ONLY IF I am in the Nigerian Government & the money is Government Money.. Not if I am still in the private sector.

Poverty na Bastard.

1 Like

Re: Would You Compromise Your Character In Order To Be Rich? by Nikapetrelli(f): 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2013
I will not,cos i would not enjoy d money peacefully
Re: Would You Compromise Your Character In Order To Be Rich? by bambuzz88: 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2013
They who can jeopardize essential liberty to obtain a little temporary security, deserve neither liberty nor security
- Benjamin franklin

3 Likes

Re: Would You Compromise Your Character In Order To Be Rich? by Ogoanita(f): 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2013
Maka gini kwanu? All dat glitter is not Gold some can b rusted nails undecided

1 Like

Re: Would You Compromise Your Character In Order To Be Rich? by matogunjobi: 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2013
We should stop kidding ourselves when it comes to Wealth.. it is not Spiritual, Philosophical or Social. If you have any iota of Self-Preservation depending on your level of comfort, you will compromise when it comes down to it.. many (especially Religious folks) have tried and failed woefully.. that is why the Bible says it is easier for a poor man to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to get into heaven

1 Like

Re: Would You Compromise Your Character In Order To Be Rich? by dridowu: 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2013
All hope is not lost, my topic will reach frontpage, one day one .
@topic, can't say until it occurs
Re: Would You Compromise Your Character In Order To Be Rich? by Pita99(m): 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2013
Yes na ,no be naija we dey?? I must get my share of National cake$. But if na for outside this country or Private sector I will think twice o( I won't do it).
Re: Would You Compromise Your Character In Order To Be Rich? by harber123(m): 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2013
I cannot categorically tell you one now....
Re: Would You Compromise Your Character In Order To Be Rich? by Shyeikulislam1(m): 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
Nope
Re: Would You Compromise Your Character In Order To Be Rich? by nairaman66(m): 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
You gotta be faced with certain situations.. Then you'll get an answer.. Not the easier said than done fake attitude of ours!!
Re: Would You Compromise Your Character In Order To Be Rich? by yuzedo: 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
Moral/ethical people don't live in Banana Island.........................#DazAll

8 Likes

Re: Would You Compromise Your Character In Order To Be Rich? by harber123(m): 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
I cannot categorically tell you one now....

If anybody has a psp for sale in Lagos,contact me on 08100581023
Re: Would You Compromise Your Character In Order To Be Rich? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2013
Some people on nairaland were not even born when this thread was started. Why now?
Re: Would You Compromise Your Character In Order To Be Rich? by Numerouuuno: 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2013
Which crpyt this topic take come out?
See dridowu D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ give himself hope.
Okay o
@topic,i can't
Re: Would You Compromise Your Character In Order To Be Rich? by Ruq: 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2013
Naah! i wouldn't cuz i hate anything that mires my reputation.

And i would if i was so fuckin broke by reputation is being mired.

but mostly i won't cuz my conscience just won't let me do the wrong things right. !!!!

But the quote still remain 'Get rich or die trying'
Re: Would You Compromise Your Character In Order To Be Rich? by moscobabs(m): 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2013
which kind question bi dis......haaa Na rich sure pass ooo.I have compromised my character several time,I'm still compromising now and I will continue compromise once I'm still seeing mysef in Nigeria!!!
Re: Would You Compromise Your Character In Order To Be Rich? by DSB(m): 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2013
Na...i have been tempted and still being tempted but my conscience wont let me cut corners. Thank God for Jesus.
But really, the fact that I am a contented person has helped me too.
Re: Would You Compromise Your Character In Order To Be Rich? by busybrain001(m): 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2013
No
Re: Would You Compromise Your Character In Order To Be Rich? by Okijajuju1(m): 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2013
yuzedo: Moral/ethical people don't live in Banana Island.........................#DazAll

GBAM!!!

I'd rather have niggas be like; 'Awww! Look at that rich man with the 'BAD CHARACTER', than have Niggas be like; 'Get this Good Charactered Brokeass Nigga outta here'..

3 Likes

Re: Would You Compromise Your Character In Order To Be Rich? by Malthusian88(m): 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
Why should i? He dat compromise his character 4 d sake of money is a slave of it.
Re: Would You Compromise Your Character In Order To Be Rich? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2013
Some hypocrites will come online and form what they are not,my bible says a good name is better than silver or gold......... cool
Re: Would You Compromise Your Character In Order To Be Rich? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2013
Never.
Re: Would You Compromise Your Character In Order To Be Rich? by Okijajuju1(m): 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
smothly: Some hypocrites will come online and form what they are not,my bible says a good name is better than silver or gold......... cool

Take my name..

Gimme silver & Gold.

5 Likes

Re: Would You Compromise Your Character In Order To Be Rich? by alaladakosta(f): 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
see wettin jim iyke cus now.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Compromise Your Character In Order To Be Rich? by shachris02: 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
Believe me, until you become rich or famous, you would never know your true character.
Re: Would You Compromise Your Character In Order To Be Rich? by Rogo: 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
Chukwu forbid
Re: Would You Compromise Your Character In Order To Be Rich? by Princeojua(m): 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
Absolutely NO. But, i have done that in one way or the other. It was so shameful. i didnt get myself for a couple of months. I don't advice anyone to try it. it's painful, it makes you sober and uncomfortable. i once cheated, stole from Daddy pocket, Mums Soup, and lied. And i was caught in all.
Re: Would You Compromise Your Character In Order To Be Rich? by newdeal(m): 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2013
Opportunities to compromise usually come your way to help you realise how firm/feeble your moral resolve is.
Take this from me: whatever you gain through compromise is a chain that will eventully drag you down if you don't break it.
You are better off going the hard way in your quest for achievement. That way you can always be yourself and sleep with a good conscience.

I

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi To Pay Workers Four Months Salary Arrears Next Week / 6 Communication Styles That Should Be In Every Leader's Toolbox / Policemen Protest Salary Deductions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.