Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,173 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

OFFICIAL -BREAKING NEWS- Arsenal Has Extended His Contract. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / OFFICIAL -BREAKING NEWS- Arsenal Has Extended His Contract. (1102 Views)

When You Need That Contract So Badly (pix) / When Buhari Says The Contract Goes To APC Members Only..(hilarious Photo) / Extended Attachee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OFFICIAL -BREAKING NEWS- Arsenal Has Extended His Contract. by Rooneyboy(m): 11:54am On Feb 17, 2013
OFFICIAL: Arsenal has extended its contract
with Trophyless for one more season. Trophyless who signed with Arsenal in August 2005 have spent eight years in the club and is delighted with his contract
extension. In an interview with arsenal tv Trophyless said, ''I am delighted with this
contract extension, and I hope to repay this club (Arsenal) with good displays. The fans and the coach for believing in me that is why they extended this contract, i hope to stay here for many more seasons. I want to end my career here, I know with the help of the coach (wenger) and the support of the fans, I would achieve this. trophyless who penned another one year in his contract this evening just after the game against blackburn will be arsenal highest paid, earning £150,000 weekly. Full details of his new contract will be published after champions league game against Bayern Munich. You can also watch his full interview HERE... *****on rooneyboy Fm news*
Re: OFFICIAL -BREAKING NEWS- Arsenal Has Extended His Contract. by Sicozone(m): 12:06pm On Feb 17, 2013
E be like say thunder wan faya yhu.....GUNNERS 4 LIFE
Re: OFFICIAL -BREAKING NEWS- Arsenal Has Extended His Contract. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 17, 2013
I wonda y dis country breed illiterates and morones every day.
Re: OFFICIAL -BREAKING NEWS- Arsenal Has Extended His Contract. by Rooneyboy(m): 12:15pm On Feb 17, 2013
Sicozone: E be like say thunder wan faya yhu.....GUNNERS 4 LIFE

See this jonzing man grin

U go soon get stroke, I pity u grin
Re: OFFICIAL -BREAKING NEWS- Arsenal Has Extended His Contract. by Rooneyboy(m): 12:19pm On Feb 17, 2013
Chukskalidon: I wonda y dis country breed illiterates and morones every day.

Another frustrated fan grin grin grin , u guys should stop venting ur frustration out on me, really I know how it feels,seeing MAN U without a trophy last season was hard to take, let alone 7 seasons.

NDO my brother cheesy
Re: OFFICIAL -BREAKING NEWS- Arsenal Has Extended His Contract. by ayobase(m): 1:38pm On Feb 17, 2013
U better no let these fans tear u to pieces here,,,,,they are very angry, and an angry man is always a fool.....he doesn't think before acting!
Re: OFFICIAL -BREAKING NEWS- Arsenal Has Extended His Contract. by Rooneyboy(m): 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2013
ayobase: U better no let these fans tear u to pieces here,,,,,they are very angry, and an angry man is always a fool.....he doesn't think before acting!
Hohohoho cheesy
Thank u very much for ur advice bro, I (would try) to take to ur advice , hence forth I go dey comment my reserve grin
Re: OFFICIAL -BREAKING NEWS- Arsenal Has Extended His Contract. by Rajosh(m): 4:20pm On Mar 05, 2013
Lol. Very creative and funny.keep it up bro. Man u 4 life. My only regret is that we didnt sign van persie earlier.
Re: OFFICIAL -BREAKING NEWS- Arsenal Has Extended His Contract. by Presbulg(m): 11:39pm On Mar 05, 2013
First of all, ur an I.D.I.O.T...2ndly, dz is nt d 1st time AFC ar goin on a trophy drought...tell me one club which's neva gone on a trophy drought before... undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

see World Most Biggest Head. / The Nigerian Dictionary / Nawa Oooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.