Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,314 members, 7,957,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:15 PM

When Buhari Says The Contract Goes To APC Members Only..(hilarious Photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Buhari Says The Contract Goes To APC Members Only..(hilarious Photo) (1090 Views)

Moment Tinubu Spotted Dino Melaye At Seyi's Wedding (Hilarious Photo) / When He Decides To Be The Bride(Hilarious Photo) / When Buhari Says He Will Only Probe Jonathan's Government (hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Buhari Says The Contract Goes To APC Members Only..(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 10, 2015
cool

Re: When Buhari Says The Contract Goes To APC Members Only..(hilarious Photo) by diamondpaul(m): 9:34am On Apr 10, 2015
If any of u, I repeat if any of u.. Go against my candidate'ss ambode u re going to perish in water...what u ppeo can not practice in ur aba nd onitsha.. Don( bring it here...tho lagos is for God but u would cntinue to prosper if u do what I say if not...we re deporting all of u.. Nd u re going to perish in water...#serously that man is so strong...I love the way he even say he can't beg o..this is the kind of king's we need. Ambode is for gov. Either the plank head's succum or not.. They too want to have autonomy in another man's land theieve's greedy idiot's...that's the reason they never experience growth in their land.

1 Like

Re: When Buhari Says The Contract Goes To APC Members Only..(hilarious Photo) by CodeHouse: 10:26am On Apr 10, 2015
diamondpaul:
If any of u, I repeat if any of u.. Go against my candidate'ss ambode u re going to perish in water...what u ppeo can not practice in ur aba nd onitsha.. Don( bring it here...tho lagos is for God but u would cntinue to prosper if u do what I say if not...we re deporting all of u.. Nd u re going to perish in water...#serously that man is so strong...I love the way he even say he can't beg o..this is the kind of king's we need. Ambode is for gov. Either the plank head's succum or not.. They too want to have autonomy in another man's land theieve's greedy idiot's...that's the reason they never experience growth in their land.

What is this one saying undecided
Re: When Buhari Says The Contract Goes To APC Members Only..(hilarious Photo) by ifex370(m): 10:36am On Apr 10, 2015
diamondpaul:

you seem pained undecided

(1) (Reply)

It Has Been Exposed O!!! / Why Is Romance Section So Bored Today? Oya Lets Laff Small / Photo Of The Day. You Have Got To See This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.