Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Four Square Watermelon Found In Japan (Picture) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Four Square Watermelon Found In Japan (Picture) (26391 Views)

Chew That Watermelon Seed. / Nutritional Facts About Watermelon / Bakers Square - Show Us Your Cake Designs Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Square Watermelon Found In Japan (Picture) by free2ryhme: 8:41pm On Feb 18, 2013
jammyng: Oyinbo and manipulation. Wizardry at work grin

i totally disagree but rather it is their ability to think outside the box and continually think of better ways to improve life
Re: Four Square Watermelon Found In Japan (Picture) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 18, 2013
1man's squard:

Chairman mak u die 1st b4 I go answer dis ur question cos na wen u die d answer go comot

But me know where to buy am, i need lab rat. U go volunteer?
Re: Four Square Watermelon Found In Japan (Picture) by pekelepekele(m): 8:46pm On Feb 18, 2013
round or square both are meant for eating won't waste my cash on that
Re: Four Square Watermelon Found In Japan (Picture) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 18, 2013
~vicky~:
it looks like it might be easier to slice than a round/oval watermelon. On second thought, though, I think that would make it more difficult to eat off of the rind undecided

The price is high! sad
How? I think it will be easier to eat off the rind in form of sliced breads.
Re: Four Square Watermelon Found In Japan (Picture) by EmperorSpecie(m): 9:42pm On Feb 18, 2013
all4naija: How? I think it will be easier to eat off the rind in form of sliced breads.

Abeg, sori to derail. E dy advisable to eat d bck(greenish prt) of water melon?
Re: Four Square Watermelon Found In Japan (Picture) by Abrantie: 9:44pm On Feb 18, 2013
I suspect the young watermelons were encased in a box during growth, and eventually assumed the shape of their prison.
Re: Four Square Watermelon Found In Japan (Picture) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2013
Abrantie: I suspect the young watermelons were encased in a box during growth and assumed the shape of their prison.
That is what the OP said. You didn't read the post before posting this comment.
Re: Four Square Watermelon Found In Japan (Picture) by tonididdy(m): 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2013
Pretty Prisca: Uhmmm..... impressive...guess majority of my Naija folks can't afford dat!
speak for yourself, family and generations
Re: Four Square Watermelon Found In Japan (Picture) by CeCeBillz(f): 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2013
Just like ur dad ryt?
Pretty Prisca: Uhmmm..... impressive...guess majority of my Naija folks can't afford dat!
Re: Four Square Watermelon Found In Japan (Picture) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2013
sammynaijaguy:
i dont think you know about exchange rate you just dey here dey blab smiley smiley smiley smiley using 155N x 82=12,710 Naira even the average nigerian cannot afford 12k for only water melon,abi you think say na to drive big car be d coco SMH

Seems like its now a hobby for nairalanders not to read and digest

the same article that says that 'square watermelon' costs $82 in Japan also says the average price of normal watermelon in Japan is around $20.
This means that; the watermelon that is sold at the rate of #500(max) in nigeria is being sold at the rate of:
20 x 155 = #3100(max) in Japan. Use your brain. Its simple mathematics

P.S.:

For those who didn't get my drift.

By simple equation. Let's make the price of the 'square watermelon' X
Therefore, X = 12,710 รท 3100 x 500
X = #2,050
Meaning, the price of the 'square watermelon' in nigeria will be #2050 (max)

You gerrit now?
Re: Four Square Watermelon Found In Japan (Picture) by sollex(m): 10:45pm On Feb 18, 2013
The water Melon is 'Good Thinking, Good Product'.
Re: Four Square Watermelon Found In Japan (Picture) by Kingslaw(m): 11:47pm On Feb 18, 2013
If nobi the round one,nobi water-melon
full-stop.

Re: Four Square Watermelon Found In Japan (Picture) by Wapgod(m): 2:49am On Feb 19, 2013
Check out the Newest and raining nigerian social network
http://amebo.nstars.org
Re: Four Square Watermelon Found In Japan (Picture) by ernie2007(m): 4:51am On Feb 19, 2013
It is not genetically modified, the water melons are placed to mature in square boxes hence they take that shape when they mature. I have seen the video on youtube
Re: Four Square Watermelon Found In Japan (Picture) by Matrix101(m): 6:40am On Oct 04, 2013
grin looks more like big boxes of Choco Milo tho.
Re: Four Square Watermelon Found In Japan (Picture) by Infinate: 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
adaobi123:
nice theory

not a theory, but fact.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) / Where To But Cinnamon Sticks Or Grounded One. / Man Dies After Drinking 20 Sachets Of Gin In N500 Bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.