Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,881 members, 7,956,323 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

A Sermon For Those Who belong to satan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Sermon For Those Who belong to satan (1188 Views)

Download/listen To "Dancers At The Gate Of Death" -a Sermon By Dr. D. K. Olukoya / SHOCKING Revelation,a Cherubim&seraphim Prophet Who Belong To Ogboni Fraternity. / A Thread And Sermon For Rev Dr Uma Ukpai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Sermon For Those Who belong to satan by martinseme: 4:42pm On Feb 17, 2013
who ever claims that all the facts and realities of the spiritual realm is yet unknown and still a mystery is to be likened to the ostrich which hid its head in the sand in the face of nearing danger.Whether you or i want it or not the immensity of spiritual realm and all it entails exits and bears real consequence for all humanity and the spirits .I want all to know that the intensity of the enormous brutality which exists in the spiritual realm can not be fathomed by the mortal mind unless when it is experienced. i advise all to be weary and live the holy life acceptable to God to escape the sure to come judgment.
if God didn't find it hard to cast away billions of rebellious angels who sinned from heaven,why do you think He would mind about casting away billions of human souls to hell for eternity. So billions of rebellious evil doers, atheists, muslims, hindus,pagans who refuse to worship God have their fate sealed to be punished with satan forever.Just as its wise to live in fear of being an armed robber because i know that if i am caught i would end up in jail or be killed so also i consider it wise to live in fear of hell fire and to escape it, i have to live righteously with the fear of God who can cast both body and soul to hell.
if you refuse to live now in the fear and worship of God at this time,i assure that if you prefer to live a sinful life then a time shall come when you will shout out in pain begging earnestly for a split second for u to be given a chance to give all the fear and honour to God your creator ,but at such a time you will be so miserable that God will detest even the thought of you talk less of your sinking putrid fear and praise. who do u think you are.
personally i will enjoy it that when i die every one should roll out the drums and celebrate with joyful hymns of high praises to God for death is a great victory for all those who are sure that its time to get their great rewards.if its possible i would have enjoyed that God takes me home today at least i will be forever gone away from sharing one earth space with all the ungrateful,arrogant ,self damned demon possessed humans who refuse to worship and fear the God who created them.it really makes me sick to the stomach.

2 Likes

Re: A Sermon For Those Who belong to satan by onetrack(m): 5:55pm On Feb 17, 2013
Your god is clearly evil. I want absolutely nothing to do with it.
Re: A Sermon For Those Who belong to satan by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2013
onetrack: Your god is clearly evil. I want absolutely nothing to do with it.

My thoughts exactly
Re: A Sermon For Those Who belong to satan by Neddivine: 11:42pm On Feb 17, 2013
The replies of these die hard, godless,wicked and profane satanists cum atheists will never deplete the truth of the above message passed by martinseme.The church is marching on and the gates of hell shall by no means prevail against it no matter how hard they try.Even u like let hell vomit all the demons in it into Nairaland forum (as there are already many of them) you'll easily discover that a single angel of God will cage all the demons along with satan himself before God's heavenly armies are unleashed.

1 Like

Re: A Sermon For Those Who belong to satan by Neddivine: 11:51pm On Feb 17, 2013
These satanists cum atheists dare and defy the Most High God and point their fingers to His very eyes.They thread far beyond the limits satan himsef will dare to thread because he fully knows who God is.But satan and demons laugh on and marvel at how human beings deride God beyond what they spirits can afford and so urge these ignorant ones on knowing fully well their damnable end.For me the replies of these deliberate godless fellows are not worth my regard.
Re: A Sermon For Those Who belong to satan by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 17, 2013
martinseme: who ever claims that all the facts and realities of the spiritual realm is yet unknown and still a mystery is to be likened to the ostrich which hid its head in the sand in the face of nearing danger.Whether you or i want it or not the immensity of spiritual realm and all it entails exits and bears real consequence for all humanity and the spirits .I want all to know that the intensity of the enormous brutality which exists in the spiritual realm can not be fathomed by the mortal mind unless when it is experienced. i advise all to be weary and live the holy life acceptable to God to escape the sure to come judgment.
[b]if God didn't find it hard to cast away billions of rebellious angels who sinned from heaven,why do you think He would mind about casting away billions of human souls to hell for eternity. So billions of rebellious evil doers, atheists, muslims, hindus,pagans who refuse to worship God have their fate sealed to be punished with satan forever.[/b]Just as its wise to live in fear of being an armed robber because i know that if i am caught i would end up in jail or be killed so also i consider it wise to live in fear of hell fire and to escape it, i have to live righteously with the fear of God who can cast both body and soul to hell.
if you refuse to live now in the fear and worship of God at this time,i assure that if you prefer to live a sinful life then a time shall come when you will shout out in pain begging earnestly for a split second for u to be given a chance to give all the fear and honour to God your creator ,but at such a time you will be so miserable that God will detest even the thought of you talk less of your sinking putrid fear and praise. who do u think you are.
personally i will enjoy it that when i die every one should roll out the drums and celebrate with joyful hymns of high praises to God for death is a great victory for all those who are sure that its time to get their great rewards.if its possible i would have enjoyed that God takes me home today at least i will be forever gone away from sharing one earth space with all the ungrateful,arrogant ,self damned demon possessed humans who refuse to worship and fear the God who created them.it really makes me sick to the stomach.

The op doesnt realise that him and his god are sadistic psychopaths.
Re: A Sermon For Those Who belong to satan by martinseme: 11:44am On Feb 18, 2013
mr low brain logic boy and other sinners like u i wonder what the devil has promised you that makes you work so tirelessly to capture souls for him, i just want to assure you that when you die(thats if you are not right now a marauding evil spirit) God will hand you over to satan and he will laugh at you and subject you to the worst cruel punishment you can ever endure.its really amusing to imagine how ugly your face will be as you lament in anguish knowing that its the same satan you work for is the one tormenting you so mercilessly. be rest assured that its not God and His angels that would live with you in hell but satan and his subordinate demons. But above all i wish you come to your senses and repent to save yourself before its late.

1 Like

Re: A Sermon For Those Who belong to satan by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2013
martinseme: mr low brain logic boy and other sinners like u i wonder what the devil has promised you that makes you work so tirelessly to capture souls for him, i just want to assure you that when you die(thats if you are not right now a marauding evil spirit) God will hand you over to satan and he will laugh at you and subject you to the worst cruel punishment you can ever endure.its really amusing to imagine how ugly your face will be as you lament in anguish knowing that its the same satan you work for is the one tormenting you so mercilessly. be rest assured that its not God and His angels that would live with you in hell but satan and his subordinate demons. But above all i wish you come to your senses and repent to save yourself before its late.

What makes you think I believe in satan or that I am afraid of your imaginary hell?

Let me tell you one problem with your thinking.

Christianity was brought to Nigeria by Slave traiding christian Europeans to our pagan forefathers. Now, a slave trading European can repent to Jesus about his slave trading ways and go to heaven while the shackled pagan ancestors of yours who died in chains and suffering inflicted by the white man, will die because they didnt know the right religion.

Your ancestors are in hell. How does that work for you?
Re: A Sermon For Those Who belong to satan by martinseme: 12:33pm On Feb 18, 2013
i can clearly see that you mr logic boy is really a small boy who thinks he reasons logically ,firstly since you dont know that you are working for satan i want you to know that the demon(s) in you are doing a really wickedly nice job of keeping you oblivious of using ur right senses to realize what you are a soul winner for the devil.i pray you get delivered now before you meet your death.secondly the slave traders never engaged in evangelism but their own business, but rather the evangelists were sent by God through the churches to spread the gospel all over the world and they did so independently of the slave traders.get your facts right. if you will take my advice you should go for deliverance fast.

1 Like

Re: A Sermon For Those Who belong to satan by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2013
martinseme: who ever claims that all the facts and realities of the spiritual realm is yet unknown and still a mystery is to be likened to the ostrich which hid its head in the sand in the face of nearing danger.

Good morning Martin,

You really can't mean that everything about the 'spiritual realm' is known; and for something to be factual it has to be verifiable i.e one has to be able to prove it and the proof should be ascertainable by any interested third party.

I agree that spiritual realities are for now subject to individual experiences but when it comes to it being factual in the light of proof as we know it then I disagree with you on that.
Re: A Sermon For Those Who belong to satan by martinseme: 12:58pm On Feb 18, 2013
seek after the truth and it shall all be layed bared to you. if you have ever heard the saying that we are in last days ,then know that we really are in the last days when all have been exposed for those who yearn to be saved.

1 Like

Re: A Sermon For Those Who belong to satan by enilove(m): 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2013
martinseme: i can clearly see that you mr logic boy is really a small boy who thinks he reasons logically ,firstly since you dont know that you are working for satan i want you to know that the demon(s) in you are doing a really wickedly nice job of keeping you oblivious of using ur right senses to realize what you are a soul winner for the devil.i pray you get delivered now before you meet your death.secondly the slave traders never engaged in evangelism but their own business, but rather the evangelists were sent by God through the churches to spread the gospel all over the world and they did so independently of the slave traders.get your facts right. if you will take my advice you should go for deliverance fast.

Please my friend ,dont suggest deliverance for these ones again.They know what they are doing,they are not confused ,they have their agenda.These types will posses the deliverance ministers ,if care is not taken.

It is only a fool or mad person that would believe that this world with our various languages,the solar system and the animals in the sea and on land just evolved.
Re: A Sermon For Those Who belong to satan by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 18, 2013
enilove:

Please my friend ,dont suggest deliverance for these ones again.They know what they are doing,they are not confused ,they have their agenda.These types will posses the deliverance ministers ,if care is not taken.

It is only a fool or mad person that would believe that this world with our various languages,the solar system and the animals in the sea and on land just evolved.

kiss

I love you too, Enilove.

You christians condemn and judge others as demons and evil. You guys are the worst hypocrites ever. What does your bible tell you about judging?
Re: A Sermon For Those Who belong to satan by ooman(m): 9:13pm On Feb 18, 2013
what is wrong in being a satanist?
Re: A Sermon For Those Who belong to satan by greatgenius: 2:38am On Feb 19, 2013
martinseme: mr low brain logic boy and other sinners like u i wonder what the devil has promised you that makes you work so tirelessly to capture souls for him, i just want to assure you that when you die(thats if you are not right now a marauding evil spirit) God will hand you over to satan and he will laugh at you and subject you to the worst cruel punishment you can ever endure.its really amusing to imagine how ugly your face will be as you lament in anguish knowing that its the same satan you work for is the one tormenting you so mercilessly. be rest assured that its not God and His angels that would live with you in hell but satan and his subordinate demons. But above all i wish you come to your senses and repent to save yourself before its late.
are you alright god brother?
Re: A Sermon For Those Who belong to satan by greatgenius: 2:45am On Feb 19, 2013
martinseme: seek after the truth and it shall all be layed bared to you. if you have ever heard the saying that we are in last days ,then know that we really are in the last days when all have been exposed for those who yearn to be saved.
I am not speaking up for the delusional atheist but you obviously need the deliverance more than they do at this point.. your ignorance is at a peak right now...

Sometimes when I read certain comments I just shake my head..I honestly think its time for me to stop coming to this side of the forum...
Re: A Sermon For Those Who belong to satan by Vansnickers: 3:29am On Feb 19, 2013
Neddivine: These satanists cum atheists dare and defy the Most High God and point their fingers to His very eyes.They thread far beyond the limits satan himsef will dare to thread because he fully knows who God is.But satan and demons laugh on and marvel at how human beings deride God beyond what they spirits can afford and so urge these ignorant ones on knowing fully well their damnable end.For me the replies of these deliberate godless fellows are not worth my regard.

Did you get an Orgasim while typing this?!
Re: A Sermon For Those Who belong to satan by martinseme: 8:56am On Feb 19, 2013
when a christian obeys the great commission to evangelise the truth to those who are lost ,we shouldnt be seen as people who are out to coerse people into submission but rather we are out to present the fact of life and death choices put in front of all humans to take the one which pleases them the most.all who have read this sermon now know the truth of the reality that awaits all who are rebellious againt their creator God almighty.
Re: A Sermon For Those Who belong to satan by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 19, 2013
martinseme: when a christian obeys the great commission to evangelise the truth to those who are lost ,we shouldnt be seen as people who are out to coerse people into submission but rather we are out to present the fact of life and death choices put in front of all humans to take the one which pleases them the most.all who have read this sermon now know the truth of the reality that awaits all who are rebellious againt their creator God almighty.

So, you are into doing good because of fear of hell? Mtchew
Re: A Sermon For Those Who belong to satan by martinseme: 9:18am On Feb 19, 2013
i will not be ashamed to answer yes i fear hell i fear with all that i am made of , but also i love God and know He deserves my worship even due it wont add or remove anything from His glory but i must worship God for my own good. as a fore taste of what to expect in hell why not put just a finger in a burning flame and leave it there for a full minute,if you can achieve a full minute then i will assure u are ready to endure hell.
Re: A Sermon For Those Who belong to satan by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 19, 2013
Logicboy03:

The op doesnt realise that him and his god are sadistic psychopaths.
pls dis section is not 4 sick, or devilish pple like u. So, we don't need pple like u here 2 avoid distraction.
Re: A Sermon For Those Who belong to satan by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 19, 2013
ooman: what is wrong in being a satanist?
were u created by satan?
Re: A Sermon For Those Who belong to satan by poopli: 10:44am On Feb 19, 2013
ekenedegreat: were u created by satan?

You werent by God either
Re: A Sermon For Those Who belong to satan by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 19, 2013
Logicboy03:

What makes you think I believe in satan or that I am afraid of your imaginary hell?

Let me tell you one problem with your thinking.

Christianity was brought to Nigeria by Slave traiding christian Europeans to our pagan forefathers. Now, a slave trading European can repent to Jesus about his slave trading ways and go to heaven while the shackled pagan ancestors of yours who died in chains and suffering inflicted by the white man, will die because they didnt know the right religion.

Your ancestors are in hell. How does that work for you?
If u dn't believe in God, then u re against him just like satan. Dat is d simple logic.
Re: A Sermon For Those Who belong to satan by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 19, 2013
greatgenius: I am not speaking up for the delusional atheist but you obviously need the deliverance more than they do at this point.. your ignorance is at a peak right now...

Sometimes when I read certain comments I just shake my head..I honestly think its time for me to stop coming to this side of the forum...
good 4 u.
Re: A Sermon For Those Who belong to satan by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 19, 2013
poopli:

You werent by God either
then by who?
Re: A Sermon For Those Who belong to satan by martinseme: 2:16pm On Feb 19, 2013
One great or may be i should say the greatest attribute of God is His unchanging quality of being able to forgive all sins no matter how severe they are if the sinner acknowledges his/her sins and begs Him for forgiveness but it must be a repentance from the heart. but the attribute must never be mistaken for a weakness on God's part because He forgives only those who are still alive,after death come judgement which has eternal implication.
Re: A Sermon For Those Who belong to satan by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 19, 2013
martinseme: One great or may be i should say the greatest attribute of God is His unchanging quality of being able to forgive all sins no matter how severe they are if the sinner acknowledges his/her sins and begs Him for forgiveness but it must be a repentance from the heart. but the attribute must never be mistaken for a weak on God's part because He forgives only those who are still alive,after death come judgement which has eternal implication.

lol here is a dose of reality for you

https://www.nairaland.com/1200970/why-religion-section-always-turn
Re: A Sermon For Those Who belong to satan by martinseme: 3:21pm On Feb 19, 2013
mr logic boy i can see you are hell bent on not going to hell alone,you want to drag as much people as u can to go with u. I pray for u that u quickly out smart satan and come to God and save your soul. you are a precious gem in the eyes of God to be lost in hell.

(1) (Reply)

Christianity, Neo-colonialism, Homosexuality, Homophobia, Right Wing / Adeboye Curses Redeemed Pastors Again Says, don’t sabotage my N35billion project / What Are The Core Or Major Causes Of Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.