Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,042 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

Alcohol Is The Mother Of All Evils... - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Alcohol Is The Mother Of All Evils... (3708 Views)

The Evils Of Djinn And Sunnatic Solutions / A Muslim's View Of The Ban On Alcohol In Kano State / Misconception In Islam: Alcohol Is Forbidden In All Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alcohol Is The Mother Of All Evils... by ashson: 1:19am On Feb 18, 2013
May Allah Protect Us from It...

Re: Alcohol Is The Mother Of All Evils... by Nobody: 1:26am On Feb 18, 2013
I thought the mother of all evils was kufr. . . .
Re: Alcohol Is The Mother Of All Evils... by deols(f): 9:24pm On Feb 18, 2013
I agree with Op. shirk is the greatest sin.

Alcohol being mother means it gives way to other forms of sins, IMO. where alcohol is sold, there's most probably indecency, gambling,prostitution, etc.

btw, I don't like seeing pictures beside the messages passed.
Re: Alcohol Is The Mother Of All Evils... by Ali1king: 9:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
Where Alcohol is sold, their is every possibility that series of sins like prostitution, rape, cultism, fighting, gambling, etc are present. This means alcohol is the gateway to the greatest sins.

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Wish For The Things Which Allah Has Made Some Others To Excel In / How To Seek Allaah’s Protection For Children / So Mohammed Was Jewish After All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.