Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students (10689 Views)

Uniabuja Students Lockout FCT Minister Over Students’ Bus, Others / UNIABUJA Students Offer To Pay Lecturers / GEJ Orders Expulsion Of Unqualified UNIABUJA Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by Richiez(m): 9:56am On Feb 18, 2013
Breaking news; The police men employed by the vice chancellor of uniabuja, prof. James Sunday Adelabu corked their guns and attempts open fire/arrest at students protesting non-accreditation of their faculties. this leaves the following questions unanswered.
1. Do Nigerian students still have rights?
2. Are we in the military regime?
3. Are civil rights activists still active?

1 Like

Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by Richiez(m): 10:35am On Feb 18, 2013
mods, pls take dis to d front page 4 d whole world to know about dis evil act
Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 18, 2013
Front page

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by Richiez(m): 4:05pm On Feb 18, 2013
right now there is still presence of heavily armed military men...chai students don suffer
Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by holuwarlay08(m): 4:17pm On Feb 18, 2013
Nigerian police sha.... they act as if they are God and they are nothing.... na only student dem go dey do sakara for but if na armed rubber them go put their boots for their head dey run away like chrismas foul.....

8 Likes

Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 18, 2013
Diz students are sooo clueless.....

OP, go to ur room abeg.

Accidental discharge, na sorry end am.

4 Likes

Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by utenwuson: 4:20pm On Feb 18, 2013
Mk we hear word joor! Na 2day he start! Naija police na ekelebe criminals! Slap them wt 20naira them go free u
Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by momodub: 4:20pm On Feb 18, 2013
stupid ass policmen if i dey there them for hear wiiin
Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by sammmiey1: 4:21pm On Feb 18, 2013
Can Nigeria police ever turn over a new leaf?
Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by emmabest2000(m): 4:24pm On Feb 18, 2013
Nigerian police ! Nigerian police ! ! Nigerian police ! ! ! how many times did I called you people ?
Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by passionate88: 4:25pm On Feb 18, 2013
Na how the students go about the protest una suppose ask...

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by MMM2(m): 4:26pm On Feb 18, 2013
9ja police alwayz frustrated angry

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 18, 2013
They shd just gang up and beat de hell out of them.f**ls.
Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by Haryomhe(m): 4:28pm On Feb 18, 2013
They shld come and learn from great ife students!!!....

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by Wsdm: 4:29pm On Feb 18, 2013
... Not only accreditation, they went ahead to organize exams for the remaining students. There are so many questions here. Where is th SUG of the school? Why is students from other tertiary institutions in the country not in solidarity with these students? Nigeria leaders have taken us for granted because we behave as coward. Do you even know that some students of the school went to write their exams neglecting the plight of the other students? If not only in Nigeria, how is the accreditation of these courses suppose to be the fault of these students?
Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by brownlord: 4:30pm On Feb 18, 2013
momodub: stupid ass policmen if i dey there them for hear wiiin

Lol, just remind me of the saying " na who no dey house dey beat police " anyway oga u no fit do jack na mouth u dey
Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by Chigorkizz(m): 4:30pm On Feb 18, 2013
Richiez: Breaking news; The police men employed by the vice chancellor of uniabuja, prof. James Sunday Adelabu corked their guns and attempts open fire/arrest at students protesting non-accreditation of their faculties. this leaves the following questions unanswered.
My friend,pls dnt post wat u dnt knw just because u want 2 make a post.

The protesting students has stopped other students from writting exams because their course is not acreditated.They've stopped exams twice.
No police nor any millitary men made an attempt 2 shoot d students.They're even friendly 2 the protesting students.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by brownlord: 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2013
Haryomhe: They shld come and learn from great ife students!!!....

What is ife, wetin dem dey sale and when be their market days?

4 Likes

Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by hayordelevic(m): 4:35pm On Feb 18, 2013
Policemen,Anti-terrorist,civil defense,sars any u can mention were present at the university gate dis morning!
Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by mrkels(m): 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2013
Richiez: Breaking news; The police men employed by the vice chancellor of uniabuja, prof. James Sunday Adelabu corked their guns and attempts open fire/arrest at students protesting non-accreditation of their faculties. this leaves the following questions unanswered.

Errrm, universities now employ policemen?
Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by awizzy1(m): 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2013
Chigorkizz:
My friend,pls dnt post wat u dnt knw just because u want 2 make a post.

The protesting students has stopped other students from writting exams because their course is not acreditated.They've stopped exams twice.
No police nor any millitary men made an attempt 2 shoot d students.They're even friendly 2 the protesting students.

You are saying the same thing...the school needs serious help

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by NINHO(m): 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2013
Dats naija fake info, even if d police act so hve u askd if dis is by dia will or by authority frm above. Anyway naija police is d best take it or leave it. If dm strike for salary improvement do u knw hw many lifes n properties dat wil be lost? Let us join hrts and pray we all need help
Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by phemocheee(m): 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2013
This is so annoying. I could remember being in this situation while i was in O.A.U. The VC in person of Fabarode do bring in MOPO whenever there was a peaceful protest. It was so bad that the school almost became a barrack. We really went thru hell.
Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by dasparrow: 4:39pm On Feb 18, 2013

Of course you have no rights. You don't need me to tell you that. Nigeria is a jungle and that is why both the leaders and many of her citizens act like animals. Why would anyone want to shoot at protesting students? Is that how cheap life is in Nigeria? Is that why Nigerians are so quick to force people into birthing more and more kids so that the lives of these kids will later on be wasted once they become adults?

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by gagapraiz(m): 4:39pm On Feb 18, 2013
It is sad dat d police is so ignorant of rights of nigerians. They need serious training nd retraining.
Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by quality01(m): 4:46pm On Feb 18, 2013
I expect nigerian police to be very busy now protesting on their pension money that is missing,fighting BH and kidnappers rather they r use their useless energy on reasonable protest by students.the surprising thing is dat most of their children r drop out which should make them even support d students d more.
Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by saymax(f): 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2013
If u ask me, d military seemed to hv done beta dan dis bloody-thief-money politicians we hv. Or how on earth does d police hv d guts to want to shoot at students protesting? Who gave dem d right to dat? Students must protest wen dey feel suppressed. Our govt are d terrorists demselves. Terrorising mere youths standing 4 dia rights. My brother finished his degree in Uniabj since 2011, yet hasn't gone 4 service. Do dey want to breed more criminals out of d youth or wat? Dis is unacceptable. Pls voice out against dis treatment on d students protesting.
Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by slimbee007: 4:50pm On Feb 18, 2013
NINHO: Dats naija fake info, even if d police act so hve u askd if dis is by dia will or by authority frm above. Anyway naija police is d best take it or leave it. If dm strike for salary improvement do u knw hw many lifes n properties dat wil be lost? Let us join hrts and pray we all need help
It's not about the will of d police or dat of d authority...u're supposed 2 knw dt d highest bidder gets d police in Naija sad
Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by valdubem(m): 4:50pm On Feb 18, 2013
embarassed embarassed I remember the time of Igwe! I remember the time of osisiego!

My alma-mata is now in shambles. Unibuja students should plsssssss make this a solidarity protest. They shouldn't leave Engineering students to their fate. God bless us!

1 Like

Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by drealnamdy(m): 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2013
As a product of Unibuja...cld rmber wen we had a protest somtim in 2007 under d leadership of nuhu yakub (ex Vc)..they had to use armoured tanks wth hot water pepperish spray to disperse student with whipps and teargas...my friend was bastasdly bruised n beaten by dis mopol guys...#tough time and now dis one eared adelabu Vc who is known to be careless n stubborn...I jst hope d federal govt wld intervene in dis case b4 it gets out of hand... angry
Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by Theloveth(m): 5:03pm On Feb 18, 2013
emma_best2000: Nigerian police ! Nigerian police ! ! Nigerian police ! ! ! how many times did I called you people ?
The only time u Gbagaun!

1 Like

Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by Yahnur(m): 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2013
GOD HELP US!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TETFUND Boss Uncovers Fraud Involving Lecturers, Agency’s Staff / Godspower Oshodin Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Top Swiss Business School / FUTO ASUU Sacks Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.