Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students (10686 Views)

Uniabuja Students Lockout FCT Minister Over Students’ Bus, Others / UNIABUJA Students Offer To Pay Lecturers / GEJ Orders Expulsion Of Unqualified UNIABUJA Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by phapi(m): 5:07pm On Feb 18, 2013
NINHO: Dats naija fake info, even if d police act so hve u askd if dis is by dia will or by authority frm above. Anyway naija police is d best take it or leave it. If dm strike for salary improvement do u knw hw many lifes n properties dat wil be lost? Let us join hrts and pray we all need help
It seems u r a police product or ya papa is a police
U acting as deir spokesman or PRo.......
Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2013
is like everyone there including the VC are all brain children and products of corruption thats why nothing seems to be working.BTW a VC is a very powerful personality.
Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by penzino(m): 5:13pm On Feb 18, 2013
passionate88: Na how the students go about the protest una suppose ask...
na mumu u be oooo, are u a learner? Which kind student protest no matter what go warrant opening fire on them? Am not sure u know ur right as a citizen....
Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by Dankarara(m): 5:42pm On Feb 18, 2013
Naija! d only place where d inocent citizens fear police pass criminals. unibuja and there prblm, it was by d grace of God dat i graduatd in 2011.
Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2013
Wsdm: ... Not only accreditation, they went ahead to organize exams for the remaining students. There are so many questions here. Where is th SUG of the school? Why is students from other tertiary institutions in the country not in solidarity with these students? Nigeria leaders have taken us for granted because we behave as coward. Do you even know that some students of the school went to write their exams neglecting the plight of the other students? If not only in Nigeria, how is the accreditation of these courses suppose to be the fault of these students?

There is no SUG cos d former v.c killed d spirit of aluta wt some lecturers who are 2day instigating d engineering students against d present v.c .
Imagine students asking d v.c to resign while in protest for accreditation!(samething d disgruntled lecturers have bn asking for).
D v.c might nt be a saint bt d students played into hs hands by carrying their offering beyond d altar. Now their protest have lost substance and their fellow students do not sympathise wt their cause again.
Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by Dreyl(m): 6:00pm On Feb 18, 2013
momodub: stupid ass policmen if i dey there them for hear wiiin
what would u do?fight them..haha u know love ur life...
Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2013
Chigorkizz:
My friend,pls dnt post wat u dnt knw just because u want 2 make a post.

The protesting students has stopped other students from writting exams because their course is not acreditated.They've stopped exams twice.
No police nor any millitary men made an attempt 2 shoot d students.They're even friendly 2 the protesting students.

what made u think dat OP is not one of d engineering students and out to discredit d v.c?

1 Like

Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 18, 2013
val_dubem: embarassed embarassed I remember the time of Igwe! I remember the time of osisiego!

My alma-mata is now in shambles. Unibuja students should plsssssss make this a solidarity protest. They shouldn't leave Engineering students to their fate. God bless us!

...and u graduated and left Igwe to his fate? Those lecturers dat collaborated wt d former v.c to kill d spirit of aluta are at it again to discredit d present v.c . Ds time they are using d engineering students.
Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by sweetcheecks(f): 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2013
It is against Human Rights and Un-Democratic for a government to use Military to deal with protests, Where are the police?

Police are there for civilian unrest and military for war. So are they declaring war against their students. Those are Oppresive Regime's tactics. Am sorry to say that. undecided
Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by ebumaks: 6:40pm On Feb 18, 2013
This is a very big insult to the NANS. Nigerian police threatning students? unbelievable.
Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by showietee: 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2013
drealnamdy: As a product of Unibuja...cld rmber wen we had a protest somtim in 2007 under d leadership of nuhu yakub (ex Vc)..they had to use armoured tanks wth hot water pepperish spray to disperse student with whipps and teargas...my friend was bastasdly bruised n beaten by dis mopol guys...#tough time and now dis one eared adelabu Vc who is known to be careless n stubborn...I jst hope d federal govt wld intervene in dis case b4 it gets out of hand... angry
fed govt intervene? Hmmm. smiley future impossible tense dude. Adelabu is pdp person... So its so hard. Similiar cases on ground can tell. Well, we're optimistic on the issue and haven't loose hope in the creator of all. Peace!
Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by Valto(m): 7:13pm On Feb 18, 2013
my advise to uniabj student is to stay off.... person wey don die don die... nigerian police no send u
Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by Richiez(m): 7:20pm On Feb 18, 2013
Nobody instigated the engineering students. They are only fighting for their rights...think very well, if u were d one will u leave ur rights and pursue the selfish interest of some lecturers like most people claim?
The only solution to this problem is an order from the president GEJ
Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by badassnigga(m): 7:34pm On Feb 18, 2013
Nuhu Yakubu, former VC created all these mess. unfortunately, Adelabu the present VC can't fix d mess because he is so stubborn and always to himself.
I guess these problems will expose d rot in Uniabuja.
Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by tefund(m): 7:44pm On Feb 18, 2013
Richiez: Breaking news; The police men employed by the vice chancellor of uniabuja, prof. James Sunday Adelabu corked their guns and attempts open fire/arrest at students protesting non-accreditation of their faculties. this leaves the following questions unanswered.
1. Do Nigerian students still have rights?
2. Are we in the military regime?
3. Are civil rights activists still active?

the methods of nigerian police are completely outdated in this age
Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by Richiez(m): 7:46pm On Feb 18, 2013
Chigorkizz: My friend,pls dnt post wat u dnt knw just because u want 2 make a post. The protesting students has stopped other students from writting exams because their course is not acreditated.They've stopped exams twice. No police nor any millitary men made an attempt 2 shoot d students.They're even friendly 2 the protesting students.
Ask yourself this question, how did they manage to chase the protesting students away? Was it by begging them? Huh? I was there, so i saw everything

1 Like

Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 18, 2013
Chigorkizz:

The protesting students has stopped other students from writting exams because their course is not acreditated.They've stopped exams twice.
No police nor any millitary men made an attempt 2 shoot d students.They're even friendly 2 the protesting students.

Don't be a fool! This policemen are no friends of the student.Ofcourse they have stopped other student from writing exams,because the Education sector in Nigeria is a complete joke and drastic measures is required to get our stupiid Govt to think rationally.
Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by ignis: 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2013
slimbee007:
It's not about the will of d police or dat of d authority...u're supposed 2 knw dt d highest bidder gets d police in Naija sad
That's no longer a news.
Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by fuckluv(f): 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2013
grin
holuwarlay08: Nigerian police sha.... they act as if they are God and they are nothing.... na only student dem go dey do sakara for but if na armed rubber them go put their boots for their head dey run away like chrismas foul.....
This got me reeling with laughter grin U wicked o
Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 18, 2013
Both the Nigerian students and police act the same way. They lacked civilized minds. It is not something new police engaging university students in that country.
Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by Josefvision(m): 9:09pm On Feb 18, 2013
@Richez dnt post ani false info 2 tarnish d image o4 ani body.d security men did nt .
Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by Bush2013: 9:31pm On Feb 18, 2013
May God help us
Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by Omen100(m): 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2013
NINHO: Dats naija fake info, even if d police act so hve u askd if dis is by dia will or by authority frm above. Anyway naija police is d best take it or leave it. If dm strike for salary improvement do u knw hw many lifes n properties dat wil be lost? Let us join hrts and pray we all need help

You just don't get it, do you? The poster is talking about policemen corking their guns to open fire on protesting students & u are here saying sh!t right? Even if your father is the inspector general of police, why can't you just join others to condemn what is known to be wrong, after all the Nigerian police force are known to be abusers of Nigerian's rights.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by Tundenoni(m): 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2013
passionate88: Na how the students go about the protest una suppose ask...
u get sense pass dem joor!
Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by Tundenoni(m): 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2013
Liar! We've been observing u.
u wanna make name on nairaland
Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by chiswaggs: 10:32pm On Feb 18, 2013
Wsdm: ... Not only accreditation, they went ahead to organize exams for the remaining students. There are so many questions here. Where is th SUG of the school? Why is students from other tertiary institutions in the country not in solidarity with these students? Nigeria leaders have taken us for granted because we behave as coward. Do you even know that some students of the school went to write their exams neglecting the plight of the other students? If not only in Nigeria, how is the accreditation of these courses suppose to be the fault of these students?
So because some students don't have accreditation odaz should not write dier exams. What do you mean? Is it the fault of d oda students that engineering is not accredited? Its just like saying because Abia does not have light we should cut off power supply from oda states. Abeg park well jorh.
Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 18, 2013
Richiez: mods, pls take dis to d front page 4 d whole world to know about dis evil act

What do you expect from an illiterate person, where SSCE is the criteria for recruiting them

I will advice the FG to employ only graduates in any recruitment to a govt. job since there are many idle graduates. Imagine an army fresher asking me to dim my light before he deals with me this evening. Illiterate police and army men are very uncivilised and they corrupt the force with village mentality.
Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by polosky: 6:43am On Feb 19, 2013
Moderators pls pardon ma ugly language.,.. @chigorkizz....Guy u dey crase.....u dey mad.....u stupid pass goat(ewure)..... Stupendous butete.....shey adelabu pay u make u come qoute robbish abi....oriye baje.....ewu!
Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 19, 2013
Chigorkizz:

I tire o, I even gisted with some of d police/ army personnel. This engineering students re just smetn else! Make dem allow persn graduate
Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by Richiez(m): 7:07am On Feb 19, 2013
mikelreal: I tire o, I even gisted with some of d police/ army personnel. This engineering students re just smetn else! Make dem allow persn graduate
did u gist with those that confronted the students? oh now u see hw u feel staying at home 4 3months while some of them av wasted 9years without knowing their fate, their final yr students can't graduate along with u. where is the aluta spirit? everyone is now selfish instead of solidarizing with dem

1 Like

Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by ayogirl(f): 9:16am On Feb 19, 2013
Front page

1 Like

Re: Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 19, 2013
Richiez:
did u gist with those that confronted the students? oh now u see hw u feel staying at home 4 3months while some of them av wasted 9years without knowing their fate, their final yr students can't graduate along with u. where is the aluta spirit? everyone is now selfish instead of solidarizing with dem
aluta spirit?? You guys knew what u signed up for in d 1st place, we all knew medicine n engr ve never bn accredited, yet some schmucs still chose d skol! You nw want to punish the whole school for your silly mistakes, wtf. Make una park well, their re better engrn skols.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Godspower Oshodin Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Top Swiss Business School / FUTO ASUU Sacks Chairman / 900years Old Mummy Of A Polar Princess Found With Eyelashes Still Intact(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.