Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Pls Help A Novice! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Pls Help A Novice! (1034 Views)

Perfect In Coreldraw, A Novice In Photoshop / Cinema 4d Vs 3d Max Vs Blender 3d: A Novice Want Ur Help. / 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help A Novice! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 18, 2013
Pls house. I'm a learner, and I'm doing self-study. But I ran into a problem, which might be very easy for the experienced folks here. My question is, how do I write a white text in a black background in Coreldraw? I'll appreciate your help. Thanks.
Re: Pls Help A Novice! by GraphicsPlus(m): 2:02pm On Feb 18, 2013
It's not possible. grin grin grin
Re: Pls Help A Novice! by Napolitano(m): 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2013
if you have a problem with this, then i think you need to pay a tutor.
Re: Pls Help A Novice! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 18, 2013
Napolitano: if you have a problem with this, then i think you need to pay a tutor.

I know say e simple, why not just teach me. Everything is not money.
Re: Pls Help A Novice! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2013
GraphicsPlus: It's not possible. grin grin grin

Very possible. I've seen it in many designs. I've tried it sef, but still dont believe i'm doing it the right way.
Re: Pls Help A Novice! by lightheart(m): 2:55pm On Feb 18, 2013
Using the rectangle tool (F6), draw a rectangular shape. With the shape selected, colour it black by clicking on the black colour (usually the first colour on the colour pallette).

Now using your text tool (F8), type your text on the rectangular shape and make it white.

You can google up:

*making a black background in CorelDraw
*typing a text in Coreldraw
*Colour a text in CorelDraw

I hope this helps tho
Re: Pls Help A Novice! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 18, 2013
lightheart: Using the rectangle tool (F6), draw a rectangular shape. With the shape selected, colour it black by clicking on the black colour (usually the first colour on the colour pallette).

Now using your text tool (F8), type your text on the rectangular shape and make it white.

You can google up:

*making a black background in CorelDraw
*typing a text in Coreldraw
*Colour a text in CorelDraw

I hope this helps tho

Thanks for the input. Thats how I've been doing it, but I just feel I'm not getting the desired effect. Maybe I shouldn't say white text, I need the text to the transparent in the black background like some kind of thick outline around the text.
Re: Pls Help A Novice! by lightheart(m): 10:50pm On Feb 18, 2013
mbatuku2:

Thanks for the input. Thats how I've been doing it, but I just feel I'm not getting the desired effect. Maybe I shouldn't say white text, I need the text to the transparent in the black background like some kind of thick outline around the text.

Ok. Maybe if I see what you intend to achieve, it might help.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Teach You Easy Way To Record On Your Finger Tip / Vacancy For A 3d Artist. / Why Does Attack On Titan So Popular?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.