Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,680 members, 7,955,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:58 AM

Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. (29301 Views)

Still On Nigerian Killer-husbands Of Nurses In The U.S. / How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by Mortiple(m): 11:07pm On Feb 18, 2013
Damojo: Op, God bless u 4 ds post. I was almost losing my mind. Her craavings r crazy, I have had 2 go out @ 11pm lukin 4 pop corn. Now I know better, patience is key and moreover, it's 4 our baby!
you never even go buy Efon Riro or MR BIGGS at 12midnight, you dey complain? LOL!!! It is all well and good.
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by Mortiple(m): 11:09pm On Feb 18, 2013
noskeybaba: Nice article. For best results, guys marry whom u truly love, all these things won't be a problem to u. Whether Rubbing her back or doing the chores e no matter.
True talk broda!
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by Cardinal2012(m): 11:16pm On Feb 18, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]treat her right despite the condition, treat her like a friend n care for her like a baby

1 Like

Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by HARDDON: 11:22pm On Feb 18, 2013
yung da maz: .*in DENNIS the meNACE tone*.men dnt av time 2 sit around...we jx install d babies grin.

Well done installer file .
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 18, 2013
Let me talk from recent personal experience.

When my wife got to a certain stage, she started having back pains and couldn't work or walk properly. I started doing all the cooking, housework, laundry and driving. Oh boy, if not for love I for deck my wife o.

Come see how see will be screaming at me and crying everytime and complaining. Oh boy, the thing taya me. Thank God for my dad who taught me how to be a man. I will cook, clean, vacuum and still go to work.

Sometimes my wife will ask me to cook jollof rice and after I finish cooking it, she will eat 2 spoons and tell me that the food has no taste in her mouth. This is coming from someone who used to lick hand and leg after eating my jollof rice before she got pregnant.

Na so she go dey order for burritos, pizza or popsicles at midnight. Na so I go commot from house with vexation and sleep in my eyes go buy am. Oh boy, I nor fit complain because if I do, she will say she didn't give herself belle.

Sometimes, she will say that the baby is not moving and that she want to go to the hospital to make sure it is still there. Na so she go drag me go hospital when I am trying to relax. If she has small fever, na to go hospital. Sometimes I dey almost regret giving her belle.

Towards the end of the pregnancy is the worst because na that time the complain dey too much. Backpain, stomach pain, bladder pain, yansh pain, hand pain, all the pain. Oh boy, na God go help you by that time. Also, na congee go almost kill you but she nor go give you any show.

But when you see you beautiful child being born, all those stress of the previous months will fade.

That's my 2 pence.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by sasimalia(f): 11:39pm On Feb 18, 2013
Demdem: The op has obviously forgotten one major thing.
Men shouldn't stop making love to their wives. Ladies libido at this period are super sensitive. They need to be well serviced.
Every woman is different. The first and last trimester are often the most challenging and she might not even want to hear not to talk about think about sex. In my case, hubby had to be real patient because everything smelled bad to me, the entire house, our bedroom, the bathroom and even him and even myself. I was disgusted with everything, including food. Not easy at all.
Mortiple: you never even go buy Efon Riro or MR BIGGS at 12midnight, you dey complain? LOL!!! It is all well and good.
My husband has it well then. I try hard to keep my cravings to myself as to not bother him too much because I havent cooked been able to take care of the house and the food the way I use to. The only and single time I couldnt handle it was the McDonald fries at 3am on a snowy night. I do what I can when I can and he tries but mostly the stuff will stay the way it is until I force myself to clean it or put things away on a better day. I still praise him though.
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by Eleponblue(m): 11:41pm On Feb 18, 2013
What's this one looking for here?this is NAIRALAND not cediland!!!!!!! Asamoah carolina!!!!!hehehe!

Abrantie: So the man has to do all that and still bring home the money? Too much work cheesy
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 18, 2013
Also my wife will be sneaking icecream, chocolate, popsicles, coca cola and McDonald's food. Because me I nor dey like see all those food. Na so I go dey see chocolate or soda under the bed or inside the car.

Na wa o.
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by khrisponty(m): 11:52pm On Feb 18, 2013
These first to comment goons the catch cruise, and you lot keep nagging persistently and keep paying undeserved attention to them, just free them make dem flex mbok, the wave of first to comment just reach nigerian sites, its been a trend on most sites all over the world. @ that person wey write 'it is our baby lovi dovi crap, I burst out in laughter. That's gotta be the corniest ish ever. Women take the piss when they are pregnant n cover it with hormonal imbalance #Akuko
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by coogar: 11:54pm On Feb 18, 2013
Demdem: The op has obviously forgotten one major thing.
Men shouldn't stop making love to their wives. Ladies libido at this period are super sensitive. They need to be well serviced.

make love to a heavily pregnant woman so the baby would have bruises on its limbs and it's face?

pDude: Let me talk from recent personal experience.

When my wife got to a certain stage, she started having back pains and couldn't work or walk properly. I started doing all the cooking, housework, laundry and driving. Oh boy, if not for love I for deck my wife o.

Come see how see will be screaming at me and crying everytime and complaining. Oh boy, the thing taya me. Thank God for my dad who taught me how to be a man. I will cook, clean, vacuum and still go to work.

Sometimes my wife will ask me to cook jollof rice and after I finish cooking it, she will eat 2 spoons and tell me that the food has no taste in her mouth. This is coming from someone who used to lick hand and leg after eating my jollof rice before she got pregnant.

Na so she go dey order for burritos, pizza or popsicles at midnight. Na so I go commot from house with vexation and sleep in my eyes go buy am. Oh boy, I nor fit complain because if I do, she will say she didn't give herself belle.

Sometimes, she will say that the baby is not moving and that she want to go to the hospital to make sure it is still there. Na so she go drag me go hospital when I am trying to relax. If she has small fever, na to go hospital. Sometimes I dey almost regret giving her belle.

Towards the end of the pregnancy is the worst because na that time the complain dey too much. Backpain, stomach pain, bladder pain, yansh pain, hand pain, all the pain. Oh boy, na God go help you by that time. Also, na congee go almost kill you but she nor go give you any show.

But when you see you beautiful child being born, all those stress of the previous months will fade.
That's my 2 pence.

may God bless me with excessive patience - jeeeeez....can i handle this? hmmmmmm
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 18, 2013
coogar:

make love to a heavily pregnant woman so the baby would have bruises on its limbs and it's face?

Hahahahaha! Don't worry the babe can't be hurt. It is well protected by certain layers of sheath and fluid.
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by emmabest2000(m): 11:58pm On Feb 18, 2013
Damojo: Op, God bless u 4 ds post. I was almost losing my mind. Her craavings r crazy, I have had 2 go out @ 11pm lukin 4 pop corn. Now I know better, patience is key and moreover, it's 4 our baby!
LMFAO LOL
HAHAHAHA
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by coogar: 11:59pm On Feb 18, 2013
pDude:
Hahahahaha! Don't worry the babe can't be hurt. It is well protected by certain layers of sheath and fluid.

bloody hell......
are you sure? some of us are well endowed - before you know it, her water would break. grin cheesy on a serious note, i don't see how a pregnant woman would excite me sëxually. i salute you men o. una dey tryyyyyyy!
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 19, 2013
coogar:

bloody hell......
are you sure? some of us are well endowed - before you know it, her water would break. grin cheesy on a serious note, i don't see how a pregnant woman would excite me sëxually. i salute you men o. una dey tryyyyyyy!

Hahahahahahaha! Congee never hold you yet. There get some kind congee wey you go get for months when your pregnant wife never give you chop. That time you nor go wan know anything, pregnant or not.
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by walex25(m): 12:33am On Feb 19, 2013
No be small thing.. All this.
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by greatgod2012(f): 2:03am On Feb 19, 2013
Nice write up..........but a real man doesnt have to wait for his wife to be pregnant, b4 showing her all these............. I enjoy all these from my man always, whether pregnant or not pregnant. He always make me realise that i dont have to be pregnant b4 making me happy.

I love you my God chosen husband.
You are a real man!

3 Likes

Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by perez019(m): 2:25am On Feb 19, 2013
[img][/img]

Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by ddeola: 4:05am On Feb 19, 2013
yung da maz: .*in DENNIS the meNACE tone*.men dnt av time 2 sit around...we jx install d babies grin.

Where is Dennis d menace sef?

Thanks for this nice piece
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by Demdem(m): 4:43am On Feb 19, 2013
coogar:

bloody hell......

Most times it goes beyond excitement, its a responsibility u signed for. What will u do if ur heavily pregnant wife whom u love suddenly grab ur congi and demanded for show claiming its needed for the ur baby to move? Will u consider ur excitement before slotting the sausage in?
Don't worry, if u aren't there yet u will get there. grin
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by Demdem(m): 4:47am On Feb 19, 2013
Mortiple: hahaha!!! Experience! Lol! But you forgot to add that the man has to do it mostly from BEHIND. Lol!

Yes, especially when the bump is getting bigger. It boils down to the comfort of the pregnant wife. Even if she wants it upside down, u must be man enough. grin endure, its just 9months.
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by Demdem(m): 4:53am On Feb 19, 2013
sasi_malia:
Every woman is different. The first and last trimester are often the most challenging and she might not even want to hear not to talk about think about sex. In my case, hubby had to be real patient because everything smelled bad to me, the entire house, our bedroom, the bathroom and even him and even myself. I was disgusted with everything, including food. Not easy at all.
My husband has it well then. I try hard to keep my cravings to myself as to not bother him too much because I havent cooked been able to take care of the house and the food the way I use to. The only and single time I couldnt handle it was the McDonald fries at 3am on a snowy night. I do what I can when I can and he tries but mostly the stuff will stay the wayt it is until I force myself to clean it or put things away on a better day. I still praise him though.

I agree, women are different. In my own case, the first trimester was hell. No show at all. However the third trimester was heaven on earth. It was done till we found ourselves in the labour room where the bundle of joy came out seamlessly.
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by Kpobaridaniel(m): 4:59am On Feb 19, 2013
Men i hear pregs give alot of drama but if am the one who helped in puting a third party there, honestly i will love 2 do anything 2 ease it up

1 Like

Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by An0nimus: 6:24am On Feb 19, 2013
Morgan1092: Na slap u go jst receive nw. Tuwaii!
LMAOoooo we have comedians on NL meeeehn...I don laugh water comot for my eye grin grin grin
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by ChyV(f): 6:42am On Feb 19, 2013
Abrantie: So the man has to do all that and still bring home the money? Too much work cheesy

No, forget abt bringing money so dat u wil be eatn ur wife as food. I pity who wil bw ur wife.

1 Like

Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by dnawah(m): 6:58am On Feb 19, 2013
Omen100:

Na by force 2 comment, abi u nor know say lots of d guys here na irresponsible guys?
Ok, I don comment & were is my reward? angry angry angry
;Do boy u fine o!wetin be ur pikin namegringrin
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by Lucasbalo(m): 7:20am On Feb 19, 2013
Beautiful writeup and very informative.
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by Omen100(m): 7:21am On Feb 19, 2013
dnawah: ;Do boy u fine o!wetin be ur pikin namegringrin

hmmm, e nor easy ooo but den we just have to manage it, she is my 2nd pikin & I named her after her grandmother which is my mother & i nor go tell u her name but as 4 my son Omen50, that guy is adorable & here is his photo, but u must contribute something ooo wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by clockwise(m): 7:30am On Feb 19, 2013
whao wat an advice! have always thought dat after my marriage and my wife is pregnant, dat does nt mean i should start doing the house chores but u changed dat. thanks!
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 19, 2013
OP, u forgot to add also that the man should give the pregnant woman his life too, since its obvious the man doesn't have a life of his own anymore. Mtschewwww.....
When i was busy fvckin her, who rub my back? Well the best i may do is to do all the OP said inside my mind, but in the physical, life goes on like nothin is happening (cos if u give some women long spoon, dem go take am chop rice)
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 19, 2013

software engineer, pls while installing, pls make sure u have anti-virus too o
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 19, 2013
pDude:

never u under-estimate the evil a big p3n!s can do to the womb or even the child.
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by Sumbarkaya(m): 8:20am On Feb 19, 2013
Ok, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) / Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children / Transformation Of 3 Children Tortured In Akwa Ibom After Being Tagged Witches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.