Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Still On Nigerian Killer-husbands Of Nurses In The U.S. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Still On Nigerian Killer-husbands Of Nurses In The U.S. (2600 Views)

46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually / 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives / Career Women Battle Housemaids’ Sexcapades, Randy Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still On Nigerian Killer-husbands Of Nurses In The U.S. by KanwuliaExtra: 2:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
E don happen again o! shocked

Which TRIBE abeg? wink
Re: Still On Nigerian Killer-husbands Of Nurses In The U.S. by KanwuliaExtra: 2:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2945154/man-kills-wife-self-over

Must be IJAW or URHOBO!!! lipsrsealed

"Igodo-mi-godoh" -ish names!!! grin

Instead of these LAZZZZZZY ARZE DUDES to go to school and become professionals, they are busy looking for Piggy-Banks in their nurse-wives!

But why the woman go report am na? angry
That was MEEEEEEAAAAAANNNN!!!!
Unless he used her or her kids? undecided

1 Like

Re: Still On Nigerian Killer-husbands Of Nurses In The U.S. by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 4:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
i still wonder why a woman would murder her own husband........ scary undecided undecided
Re: Still On Nigerian Killer-husbands Of Nurses In The U.S. by armyofone(m): 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
Modified

Ummmm, deceitfulness in the highest order. Married with 3 children in Nigeria without telling your new wifey shocked. Using the naija based children for tax shocked
Re: Still On Nigerian Killer-husbands Of Nurses In The U.S. by TheArchangel(f): 6:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
Not many can stand the switching of family roles especially our black African men with the traditional tags.
Re: Still On Nigerian Killer-husbands Of Nurses In The U.S. by armyofone(m): 7:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
Unfortunately, they have to accept it that way to thrive in the west or on planet earth grin

TheArchangel:
Not many can stand the switching of family roles especially our black African men with the traditional tags.
Re: Still On Nigerian Killer-husbands Of Nurses In The U.S. by baby124: 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
Sounds like a SS name. I suspect Edo. Estako to be precise cheesy
Re: Still On Nigerian Killer-husbands Of Nurses In The U.S. by armyofone(m): 10:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
Yeah, from the name, i suspect Edo too Benin man to be precise. Just simple thing as paying back IRS. Which kin vexation be that now

baby124:
Sounds like a SS name. I suspect Edo. Eats ko to be precise cheesy
Re: Still On Nigerian Killer-husbands Of Nurses In The U.S. by KanwuliaExtra: 11:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
i still wonder why a woman would murder her own husband........ scary undecided undecided

Hahn?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Still On Nigerian Killer-husbands Of Nurses In The U.S. by KanwuliaExtra: 11:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
Abeg the man na from DELTA STATE! Not EDO.
One EDO man don kill one WIFE for U.S. hia o!
Na turn by turn WAZOBIA KILLER HUSBANDS e jor o!!!! grin
Re: Still On Nigerian Killer-husbands Of Nurses In The U.S. by KanwuliaExtra: 12:01am On Feb 21, 2016
armyofone:
Modified

Ummmm, deceitfulness in the highest order. Married with 3 children in Nigeria without telling your new wifey shocked. Using the naija based children for tax shocked

*whistles*

Phewwww phewwwwwwwww!!!!

Na de tory be dat? shocked
Re: Still On Nigerian Killer-husbands Of Nurses In The U.S. by KanwuliaExtra: 12:03am On Feb 21, 2016
Anyhoooooo de man don quench too!!!

Obituary time. cry cry cry
Total SUBMISSION TO THE WILL OF A SICK GOD INDEED!!!!! grin

Onoda NURSE don quench ooooooooooo. . . .

5 month old son don turn BASCARD!!!! embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Still On Nigerian Killer-husbands Of Nurses In The U.S. by armyofone(m): 12:20am On Feb 21, 2016
Beautiful lady. ..RIP

Brothers, divorce is not the end...time heals so let it go when your wife wants out.
Re: Still On Nigerian Killer-husbands Of Nurses In The U.S. by armyofone(m): 12:27am On Feb 21, 2016
Na so o.
I take style click am and come dey read say brother get another wife and 3 children for home con dey use dem dey file tax. Madam come vex double vexation sef ( you no tell me say you marry before plus get children and you come cheat uncle Sam join). Madam call IRS tell them. IRS say Oya pay back. Ummmm simple thing as pay and move on...uwa di egwu.

KanwuliaExtra:

*whistles*

Phewwww phewwwwwwwww!!!!

Na de tory be dat? shocked
Re: Still On Nigerian Killer-husbands Of Nurses In The U.S. by hahn(m): 11:12am On Feb 21, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

Hahn?

Wetin I do? undecided
Re: Still On Nigerian Killer-husbands Of Nurses In The U.S. by KanwuliaExtra: 1:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
hahn:

Wetin I do? undecided

Na wife-killer be the topic o!
Not HUSBAND-KILLERS!
Hiahn!!!! grin
Re: Still On Nigerian Killer-husbands Of Nurses In The U.S. by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 05, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
Abeg the man na from DELTA STATE! Not EDO.
One EDO man don kill one WIFE for U.S. hia o!
Na turn by turn WAZOBIA KILLER HUSBANDS e jor o!!!! grin
see for yourself, he is from edo, likely etsako from the middle name...
https://mobile.facebook.com/muhammad.igomigoh?_rdr
Re: Still On Nigerian Killer-husbands Of Nurses In The U.S. by KanwuliaExtra: 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
kingsouthie:

see for yourself, he is from edo, likely etsako from the middle name...
https://mobile.facebook.com/muhammad.igomigoh?_rdr

Glad your are keeping "good stats"!
The average Nigerian husband is a potential MURDERER.
Fact! kiss

1 Like

Re: Still On Nigerian Killer-husbands Of Nurses In The U.S. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

Glad your are keeping "good stats"! The average Nigerian husband is a potential MURDERER. Fact! kiss
Is it that bad haba mana

1 Like

Re: Still On Nigerian Killer-husbands Of Nurses In The U.S. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

Glad your are keeping "good stats"! The average Nigerian husband is a potential MURDERER. Fact! kiss
Is it that bad haba mana
Re: Still On Nigerian Killer-husbands Of Nurses In The U.S. by KanwuliaExtra: 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4559658/olasunkanmi-esho-kills-wife-daughter/2

Thanks my lucky stars. . . this wan nor be nurse o! cry
A WHOLE PHAMARCIST?
With 3 children? shocked

Nigerian men and 'anger mismanagement disorder'!

Chai!!!!! cry

1 Like

Re: Still On Nigerian Killer-husbands Of Nurses In The U.S. by oloyede252(m): 10:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
why would a woman kill her husband.. scary..

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Annoying Things Nigerian Parents Do / I Need Books On Relationship And Marriage / How Society Sees Unmarried Ladies At 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.