Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Do You Agree That This Is True? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do You Agree That This Is True? (787 Views)

So It Is True That 90% Of Bayelsa Women Are The Bread Winners - Gov Dickson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Agree That This Is True? by shalomigbogal: 2:21pm On Feb 18, 2013
I don't think collectivism works.. individualism is more practical. Family unit isn't strong, due to mass culture and multi culture, there is no such thing as culture and national identity anymore... it really is just the individual alone.
Re: Do You Agree That This Is True? by ifyalways(f): 4:35pm On Feb 18, 2013
I dont agree.Culture and ethnicity exists.
Re: Do You Agree That This Is True? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2013
i disagree. this is not europe. this is Nigeria.

culture, fmaily, tribe matter here.
Re: Do You Agree That This Is True? by tpia1: 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
globalization leads to that.

its one of the effects.

(1) (Reply)

Awka Indigenes Unite!!!!! / The Child Sex Trade / Happy Teachers Day 2015 Messages, Wishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.