Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria (19882 Views)

America's First Family? Enraged Fans Replace Kardashian Cosmopolitan Cover With / USA First Family's Christmas Photo / Meet The Jonathans, Nigeria’s First Family [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by IleIfe2(m): 9:22am On Feb 19, 2013
is there no football field or basketball court in Aso rock? No more ice cream and cookies for that boy. see him ereke grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Akwenukemarho(m): 9:25am On Feb 19, 2013
Well, Mr president eats twice a day, I guess he skips lunch, while master jonathan, adds the skipped lunch to his own lunch, making it a double lunch, I think that's the problem, so the president has to start eating three times a day again, so that little jona can lose some weight and we can all relax our mind, and allow Mrs jonathan to also REST in PEACE,

2 Likes

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Truckpusher(m): 9:26am On Feb 19, 2013
safarigirl: The daughters look like confirmed Mgbekes. Can you compare those 2, dressed in that rubbish that looks worse than the okirika from Aba market to Sasha and Malia?

As for the bag of beans that is their brother...he should be sent to Darfur for the next summer vacation
Coming from a woman?...smh

2 Likes

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 19, 2013
is that a hip hop star with mic ??

7 Likes

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 19, 2013
The daughter in the middle looks quite pretty and fit.

4 Likes

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 19, 2013
GEJ probably hired those kids for the celebrations. The picture has no emotion of originality to it just for the camera show to whitewash gullible Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 19, 2013
See as N2 billion dey show for the boy body.

He looks like a human parachute.

Who has that balloon wearing a jacket?

See as him be like mini idi amin of Uganda.

if possible cut the boy bele na 2billion u go see inside..

As for the bag of beans that is their brother...he should be sent to Darfur for the next summer vacation

is there no football field or basketball court in Aso rock? No more more ice cream and cookies for that boy. see him ereke

Nairalanders are wicked people. cry

2 Likes

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Liberal2020: 9:32am On Feb 19, 2013
That fat boy's real name nah Papamusiamus. See how him dey look the pastor with them ogboni eyes and talk for him mind...do dis thing commut joree, I dey hungry. See how him resemble Tripple cheese Jalapeno burger!!!

1 Like

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by touchmehard: 9:32am On Feb 19, 2013
@OP, I commend you for your genuine observation and constructive criticism. I also feel concerned about the boy.

However, those of you making fun of the boy and the President's family should think twice. The OP just raised a sincere observation and proferred some solutions, he definitely didn't ask us to start mocking the President's family.

We should learn to behave like adults.

3 Likes

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by IleIfe2(m): 9:34am On Feb 19, 2013
991: is that a hip hop star with mic ??

Yeah, Two Chain's brother, One Chain.

3 Likes

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by theripper2: 9:35am On Feb 19, 2013
Una sure say dat bros na small pikin, me dey look am like man with stunted growth o.

Garfield, ur countrymen dey hail o.

1 Like

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by pyyxxaro: 9:35am On Feb 19, 2013
HE LOOKS LIKE A YOUNG DPO grin embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 19, 2013
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 19, 2013
NA WAOOO. IF PERSON TELL U SAY UR PIKIN DIE FOR WAR FRONT..NOR BE HIM KILL AM.
Nigeria men are said to be handsome when compared to other african men but this boy of Jonathan is a disgrace to MONEY AND FAME.

Our first family has no modern style...this boy is "pikin" while Obama's are "KIDS".
The difference is clear.

3 Likes

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 19, 2013
Is Patience Jonathan pregnant?

1 Like

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by omenka(m): 9:38am On Feb 19, 2013
Oritsejafor is a disgrace.

3 Likes

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 19, 2013
[quote
author=skales]my friend just said "so Mr President does not need to
give account of how he spent it (the kitchen allowance in d budget). If
he is called for the account, he has to present the boy to senate and
that answers all questions" grin[/quote]HAHAHAHA. NA SO MY BRODA. ATLEAST WE CAN SEE D RESULT OF D ASO KITCHEN BUDGETARY ALLOCATION. WHO SAY GEJ IS NOT ACCOUNTABLE?cheesy

2 Likes

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 19, 2013
omo_to_dun: But the family take style wowo.
lie,,,apart from d boy..dem set,,d two gals na die,,,gej i de o

2 Likes

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Freiburger(m): 9:41am On Feb 19, 2013
omenka: Oritsejafor is a disgrace.
100LIKES

3 Likes

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 19, 2013
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 19, 2013
ABI NA D MOTHER LEG WE GO TALK?.......... ABEG THIS PEOPLE NEED TO SOCIALIZE MORE AND STOP WATCHING NOLLYWOOD AND AKA-NCHAWA.

3 Likes

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by skales(m): 9:46am On Feb 19, 2013
Nigerians sef... See as dem just dey vent dem anger on that poor innocent master jonah

I just hope SSS no go come after me lol

1 Like

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by ANYPEN(m): 9:49am On Feb 19, 2013
I thought i was the only one thinking something is odd about the little boy. The boy seriously needs help!

1 Like

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 19, 2013
omo_to_dun:
My brother, I respectfully disagree. The girls no evidently wowo o, but them just use style wowo. U know na.
ehhhhh,,i de smell sometin...if gej throw u one of dem,,wetin u go do??,,i know say dem go fyn for ur eyes on sight . grin

1 Like

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by viperman: 9:59am On Feb 19, 2013
grin

1 Like

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by skales(m): 10:02am On Feb 19, 2013
2 Billion Naira in picture grin

1 Like

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by dokie: 10:08am On Feb 19, 2013
safarigirl: The daughters look like confirmed Mgbekes. Can you compare those 2, dressed in that rubbish that looks worse than the okirika from Aba market to Sasha and Malia?

Why should they be compared with obama's children, do thier last names end with Obama? please they are who they are beautiful or ugly. They wore dresses they liked or were given to wear; either way they were dressed. And calling a human being a bag of beans is absolutely inappropriate, especially when the person has done you no wrong. Haba. Na wetin?

Having fun by mocking (especially) innocent people is very bad, and you may one day be answering to God for it.

In any case, do you know how your own children will look eventually? and this goes for all those mocking these kids.

You strike me like someone who cares so much about what people think about you

8 Likes

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by dridowu: 10:09am On Feb 19, 2013
Seun , ur people dy use laugh kill me. I beg u pple shd stop

1 Like

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 19, 2013
Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nautillus(m): 10:12am On Feb 19, 2013
grin grin grin grin

Cheii....Nairalanders...una wicked oh..no be small

1 Like

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nuzo1(m): 10:18am On Feb 19, 2013
Kudos to the op and a couple of posters for critisizing constructively. We really need to take care of our bodies.

However, I'm shocked that the people making fun of this boy and her sisters are Nigerians.The same nigerians that have pot bellies before they hit 20?

2 Likes

Re: First Family Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by chidexy(m): 10:22am On Feb 19, 2013
At first glance, I thought it was Mr. Reuben Abati

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nana Ama Brown Involved In Ghastly Car Crash / Omawumi Is Stunning In New Portrait / Download Link. Astroworld Album Full Hq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.