Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

How Do I Get Police Report? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Get Police Report? (1522 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Get Police Report From Alagbon? / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Police Report? by rokee(m): 11:43pm On Feb 18, 2013
My friend is inviting me over to equatorial guinea.He said I should send him my passport and a police report. The problem is I don't know how to go about getting the police report.
Re: How Do I Get Police Report? by GodsSon5(m): 12:21am On Feb 19, 2013
rokee: My friend is inviting me over to equatorial guinea.He said I should send him my passport and a police report. The problem is I don't know how to go about getting the police report.

If you reside in abuja you can go to the police head quarters at louis Edet house, it takes 2 weeks for a comprehensive police report to come out and the price varies...
Re: How Do I Get Police Report? by justwise(m): 12:53am On Feb 19, 2013
rokee: My friend is inviting me over to equatorial guinea.He said I should send him my passport and a police report. The problem is I don't know how to go about getting the police report.
https://www.nairaland.com/266144/anyone-tell-me-how-get

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Police Report? by shiborobo: 5:55am On Feb 19, 2013
You can go to the nearest police station to get it but iyaganku police station would be better if you reside in ibadan.

(1)

Honeymoon Mauritius Or Seychelles / Study In South Africa: Tuition Fees, Cost Of Living, List Of Universities Etc / How Can I Have My Baby In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.