Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Sos!! Help! I Need A Job Urgently!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sos!! Help! I Need A Job Urgently!!!! (458 Views)

I Need A Job Urgently / Data Colection Job (urgently Needed) / Need A Job Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sos!! Help! I Need A Job Urgently!!!! by shawnmeks: 11:53pm On Feb 18, 2013
I am a lady of 30yrs with an OND in Library n Information science - Distinction (3.72). I ve 6 yrs working experience n excellent working skills. I am fluent in english, igbo, yoruba n hausa.
I need a job within kaduna state. Pls anyone with a job for me or useful information can contact me on chocoblaque1@yahoo.com
Re: Sos!! Help! I Need A Job Urgently!!!! by Adetonyone: 4:16am On Feb 19, 2013
Hmnnn! It is good to have such grade coupled with such numbers of years of experiences but that part of the country may not offer you that much opportunities, even those that are in area where opportunities abound ain't find it easy. But you can do yourself a favour if the job in not coming forth, use your knowledge as in Library and Information Science to look for area where you can be self employed. Look at the people around you and see what you can use that knowledge to help them solve their problem by searching for information that put an end to their problem. It is only in helping people that we can help ourselves to make money for a living. Don't get frustrated anyway for not getting the job you wanted, just keep a positive attitude to life and don't forget to pray for luck.

(1) (Reply)

Jobs Vacancies Now / Hiring Online Bloggers For A New Online Entertainment Website / Recruitment Opportunity For For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.