Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos (18297 Views)

Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m / Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) / Murder: Man Kills Lover Over Baby In Onitsha(Picture) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by Wendyslim(f): 2:40pm On Feb 20, 2013
cyril83: Why is everything happening in lagos? No wonder why most of the people living in that state behave like psychos.
. Dats true oo, under one week trailer crashed couples, letter bombs dat took one life & now a kidnapper wiped almost all the family. Na wah oo . Sign of endtime:old ur GOD well oo
Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 20, 2013
The story does not make much sense. There is no clear motive for the killing spree. Unless the guy was afraid the lady would expose him as a kidnapper but still would this be the reason why he took his time to seek out and kill another relative of this lady?

Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by chronique(m): 2:45pm On Feb 20, 2013
To those of you(ladies) who only want to date rich & comfortable guys,read this and learn! I'm not saying it's a crime to want to date a guy who is doin well;I just think you guys should be more careful,ask as many questions as possible & go to any length to find out what your man does for a living before He comes to wipe out your family one day.

Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 20, 2013
I guess these are the types of "bad boys" that they say girls like, abi no be so? Unfortunately, he directed the much-admired 'badness' towards his girl and her family. Maybe she wouldn't have minded if it was directed elsewhere.

It's impossible to believe that the girl did not see signs of her boyfriend's involvement in violent criminality. Ultimately, her innocent family had to pay the supreme price for her perverse taste in men. Truly sad. Really don't know what to make of this unfortunate incident.

Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by blackpanther25(m): 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2013
Was thinking the same thing. It makes no sense. How was he betrayed? Hmmm
striktlymi: The story does not make much sense. There is no clear motive for the killing spree. Unless the guy was afraid the lady would expose him as a kidnapper but still would this be the reason why he took his time to seek out and kill another relative of this lady?
Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by Revolva(m): 3:00pm On Feb 20, 2013
You see american style of killing don dey enter naija..oo but I was the first to post this na and this barawo opps!! Agbarawo guy came front page !!! Ojoro mods
Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by Sweetapple007(f): 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2013
This one na wetin!!
Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by dayokanu(m): 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2013
These people again?

From kidnapping to killing
Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by ozodimgba(m): 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2013
No comment.
Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by 190: 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2013
The elder sis is prolly lying
Sandra may have eaten his money and bailed
Or cheated on him and he angrily eliminated them
Let them investigate the real deal
The kidnapping ish doesn't make an atom of sense at all
If dey knew he was a kidnapper from delta why didn't they report 2d police much earlier
Rubbish

They are polly lying
Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by chakula: 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
Patiently waiting for blissy4real comment because this thread is waiting for her comment on a serious note.undecided undecided
Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by otokx(m): 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2013
berem: what is wrong in dating a guy with SUV? why should she be blamed anyway? Afterall she never knew her boyfriend was a kidnapper. please don't even ask me why she didn't ask her boyfriend the kind of job he does? am sure she did and he lied.

excuse upon excuse
Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by Rooneyboy(m): 3:38pm On Feb 20, 2013
brosss:

This guy isn't angry at sandra, he's trying to eliminate loose end. Probably instigated by the guys patners... D moment sandra discovered his true evil identity, she became doomed......
But seriously, ladies, know the kind of guys u date, if u have any form of doubt, just trash the relationship.

RIP

how I wish our ladies listen to this ur advice.

Truth is they don't know what most of their guys are into and they don't care, so as long as he's driving a car and taking care of their needs.

Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 20, 2013
expertman: Na waaoh. Since Ladies Prefer To Date Guys With Suv. That why They Go Dey Die That Kind Yeye Death.
Guy na inside poverty you go die put. I no get okada talk-less of motor but i no dey envi ppl wey get cars because i believe one day God go bless me 2.
Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by bankingman23(f): 3:46pm On Feb 20, 2013
This story has alot to teach.know who you are dating but assuming she asked and he lied, then they incident that happened. why didnt she and her family know that there is fire on the mountain cos he must have called Sandra and in their discussion she would have said that she is not interested. so he will sit back and watch Sandra go just like that.
how i hate our attitude to things in naija,police should have been notified and other things followed as in how to apprehend him. Remember they gang has linked a very high level of info about them, what if there is a death sentence on a third party info in their activities or something.I blame them for their death but pray that they RIP
Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by Bozzy001(m): 3:49pm On Feb 20, 2013
binger: BREAKING NEWS--->
Hell is empty! There has been a superfluous migration of demons to Earth,with greater concentration in Nigeria.
BEWARE!
Laughing!
Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by juman(m): 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2013
This is serious.
Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by guardian09(m): 3:54pm On Feb 20, 2013
Am sure very soon piple will have to do a psychiatric test b4 falling in love smh.
Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by MadCow1: 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2013
WOW!!!

AK-47..... That woman must have really squeezed his balls way too hard.. shocked shocked shocked

I doubt the explanation given..
Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by Texykool: 4:09pm On Feb 20, 2013
expertman: Na waaoh. Since Ladies Prefer To Date Guys With Suv. That why They Go Dey Die That Kind Yeye Death.

i concur
Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by Phikom(m): 4:09pm On Feb 20, 2013
mobo@1:
This life
sheer wickedness....
Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by FXKing2012(m): 4:12pm On Feb 20, 2013
This is why you must do a proper background check on whom your sister or daughter is dating.
Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by holuwarlay08(m): 4:21pm On Feb 20, 2013
he who kill by sword will surly die by sword............@stupid and wicked henry, God will cash you one day...all day for the thief and one day for the owner.
Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by divinegiftmodel: 4:44pm On Feb 20, 2013
what shall a man give in exchange of his soul. what a wicked way to end life ct
created by God
Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by 3kay945(m): 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2013
This kind shooting spree is new in Lagos o, which side of Igando was this evil act exploited? I was in Igando last Saturday.

Fulani Herdsmen Killing In Adamawa: Nigerians React On Twitter / Lagos Landlord Beats Wife To Death And Flees / Police Shoot Okada Man Dead In Ebonyi Over N100 Bribe (Graphic Photo)