Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos (18304 Views)

Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m / Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) / Murder: Man Kills Lover Over Baby In Onitsha(Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by femionasan(m): 4:54pm On Feb 20, 2013
brosss:

This guy isn't angry at sandra, he's trying to eliminate loose end. Probably instigated by the guys patners... D moment sandra discovered his true evil identity, she became doomed......
But seriously, ladies, know the kind of guys u date, if u have any form of doubt, just trash the relationship.

RIP

Spot on, exactly what came to my mind before i read the part of betrayal, that betrayal part does not match.
Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2013
"My Bobo get Jeep, sorry SUV"

...And e pro'lly get AK-47 under bed
Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by ABAKA72(m): 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2013
brosss:

This guy isn't angry at sandra, he's trying to eliminate loose end. Probably instigated by the guys patners... D moment sandra discovered his true evil identity, she became doomed......
But seriously, ladies, know the kind of guys u date, if u have any form of doubt, just trash the relationship.

RIP
yeah, I agree with you. That the guy is trying to tie up loose ends is a real possibility, most organized crime outfits operates like that. BTW are you a criminologist. just asking.
Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 20, 2013
DAT NIGGA WENT PISTORIOUS ON HIS EX.
GOT THE NEIGHBOURS CALLING 911
IM SURE THEY THOUGHT IT WAS THEM BH COWBOYS RIDING IN2 TOWN. undecided
Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by baby124: 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2013
Oh please, she brought it on herself and her family. When they tell these girls to leave fast money and bad boys alone they never listen. Until such a fate befalls them or they use them for ritual in desperate times. The greed is always what finishes them. He probably fell on hard times and she ran away or scammed him and ran. This is why i give such girls space. No time o. I cannot die over money wey i no even see tom - tom chop.

1 Like

Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by DECOtech(m): 6:28pm On Feb 20, 2013
Sirniyeh: What a wicked act! RIP!!! Ladies open your eyes...........all not gold that glitters
abi? ...no be money she find go? Now, her life n that of innocent by-standers don enter.
Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by Emoticon: 6:39pm On Feb 20, 2013
Speechless!
Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by tefund(m): 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2013
Abagworo: Obscure whitemanish actions are gradually infiltrating Nigeria.

because we are copying the white
Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by groovie(m): 7:10pm On Feb 20, 2013
brosss:

RIP
Yeah, i think so, they just had to tie up d loose end the survivors should thank God cos d guy neva meant for them to survive
Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by donbazini: 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2013
Dis story get k leg, I suspect d girl ran away wit d kidnapper moni and paid d price.
Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by INNARMORATA: 8:15pm On Feb 20, 2013
Shu!can't believe is Ijedinma Sandra...i saw u sometym last week @madonna Uni. Wat a wicked world.. U wr a vewy jovial gal..optometry dept madonna university will definitely miss u..RIP optican/Dr sandra
Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by Chilexeve: 8:16pm On Feb 20, 2013
If only she knew what her boyfriend was into.

R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by Loveheals(f): 8:18pm On Feb 20, 2013
striktlymi: The story does not make much sense. There is no clear motive for the killing spree. Unless the guy was afraid the lady would expose him as a kidnapper but still would this be the reason why he took his time to seek out and kill another relative of this lady?
At op didn't really state the right reasons I know the family of the lady, The family refused the guy getting married to their sister when they heard he is a kidnapper dat was what happen. So he took it out on them. The police is protecting the parents right now cos he said he is coming for them.
Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by TUMIC(m): 8:32pm On Feb 20, 2013
Na watin the Family do this Mad Man oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by Loveheals(f): 8:37pm On Feb 20, 2013
TUMIC: Na watin the Family do this Mad Man oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
the family say make she no marry d guy after the guy doon spend enough
Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by Michky: 10:28pm On Feb 20, 2013
190: The elder sis is prolly lying
Sandra may have eaten his money and bailed
Or cheated on him and he angrily eliminated them
Let them investigate the real deal
The kidnapping ish doesn't make an atom of sense at all
If dey knew he was a kidnapper from delta why didn't they report 2d police much earlier
Rubbish

They are polly lying
This is the only tangible comment so far (due respect to everyone else though). You see, i have realised one thing in life: during conflict resolution, always treat the woman's arguement with a pinch of salt cos mosttimes they tell the story to vindicate themselves only rather than recount what actually occured. Most times, they include lies aswell. Apology to you if you're not like the rest. Now, everyone is already blaming the guy automatically, which is wrong. Question is: What would the lady have done that would have warranted such from her guy? Are we sure she didnt poison the guy's relative or are we sure she didnt directly threaten the guy regarding revealing his business to the world? Oh, did i hear you say a lady cant commit murder? Well, that means you're not abreast with latest news. My point is this: something must have caused what happened. Lets wait for an unbiased investigation into the matter before drawing conclusions.
Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by Loveheals(f): 11:06pm On Feb 20, 2013
Like I said the guy and sandra has been dating for sometime, he has been taking care of her material wise, sources said he even do help out with sch tins which the family was aware of. She got to find out he is a kidnapper n told the family about it and dey said she can't marry him she shud liv d relationship and she did hence this... Its really a tragedy the whole village is morning them.
Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by buchai: 11:41pm On Feb 20, 2013
Dis look like super story to me but its real. All i want from our force or police departmnt is to catch d guy in question alive so that he be interogated and questioned.
Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by Adufaye(m): 11:50pm On Feb 20, 2013
rip 2 d dead.

2many rip jst jan-feb na wa o
Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by Andyforte: 1:06am On Feb 21, 2013
Story. Nigerian science fiction.
Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by Andyforte: 1:12am On Feb 21, 2013
cyril83: Why is everything happening in lagos? No wonder why most of the people living in that state behave like psychos.

Laos is full of the Wicked and wickedness is encouraged like so bad, prophets call it act of God.
Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by Andyforte: 1:17am On Feb 21, 2013
Michky: This is the only tangible comment so far (due respect to everyone else though). You see, i have realised one thing in life: during conflict resolution, always treat the woman's arguement with a pinch of salt cos mosttimes they tell the story to vindicate themselves only rather than recount what actually occured. Most times, they include lies aswell. Apology to you if you're not like the rest. Now, everyone is already blaming the guy automatically, which is wrong. Question is: What would the lady have done that would have warranted such from her guy? Are we sure she didnt poison the guy's relative or are we sure she didnt directly threaten the guy regarding revealing his business to the world? Oh, did i hear you say a lady cant commit murder? Well, that means you're not abreast with latest news. My point is this: something must have caused what happened. Lets wait for an unbiased investigation into the matter before drawing conclusions.

If this story were true, r u trying to tell us that the existenzce of the lady's negative action justifies his killings? What r u? Some kind of devil's lawyer?
Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by birdman(m): 2:29am On Feb 21, 2013
wetin una no go see for nairaland. A man guns down his lover and all of her family, and some people want to hear the guy's side of the story. Others are are turning into pastors and preaching to ladies on who they should date. There is NOTHING that warrants wiping out people with an AK47
Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by Omen100(m): 4:54am On Feb 21, 2013
I hope its not the same notorious Henry, who is known in Sapele for his notorious activities, who even shot at a team of anti-crime policemen lead by Ayuba years back & please is there anyone from Sapele in the Forum?
Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by Abagworo(m): 6:49am On Feb 21, 2013
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/murder-of-seven-suspect-threatens-to-kill-remaining-survivors/140109/

Murder of Seven: Suspect Threatens to Kill Remaining Survivors

Following his bizarre act of killing seven members of one family, the suspect, Henry Chibueze, who is still at large, has threatened to wipe out the remaining survivors from the same family, THISDAY has gathered.

Chibueze had last week gone on a killing spree and killed Mrs. Ngozi Ijedinma (nee Odia) and her three children as well as Mrs. Oluchukwu Ijedinma (nee Ekele) and her daughter and Sandra Ijedinma, his ex-girlfriend. His angst was that the family had allegedly encouraged Sandra to break off their relationship.

A visit to the survivors at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH), Ikeja, revealed plain-cloth policemen posted at the wards the victims were receiving treatment. THISDAY gathered that the security beef up was necessary to prevent the suspect from executing his recent threat.

Not one to take the recent threat lightly, the husband of late Oluchukwu and father of two of the seven victims that were killed by Chibueze at Igando area of Lagos, Mr. Henry Ekele Ozor, yesterday called on the government to come to his aid, as the suspect is still threatening to kill him and the remaining members of his family.

Ozor lost his wife who was seven-months pregnant, his sister-in-law; Sandra Ijedinma and his seven-year-old daughter, Happiness. His second child Bethel was also shot by the suspect.

However, she survived the gun shot and is currently receiving treatment in an undisclosed hospital under heavy police protection, while the bodies of the other victims have since been deposited at the morgue.

He lamented that the suspect was not remorseful having cleared three members of his family in one swoop. According to him, even after killing his family, Chibueze, was threatened to eliminate him within seven days.

One of the text messages which he sent to Ozor had the threat hanging. It reads in part; “Henry, if you don't want to pick my call, any place you like run and enter, when I get you.”

He said: “I am calling on the government to come to my aid and that of my two surviving daughters; Bethel and Victory and save us from this nightmare. My life is at risk. Government and the police should come to our rescue. This man should be apprehended. He has been threatening me ever since he killed my family members.

“Imagine, the killer has been calling my phone since Saturday threatening to fish me out and kill me as well. He even sent text messages to me that no matter where I hide, he will kill me within seven days.”

Narrating the chain of events that led to the massacre he said, "Chibueze scaled the fence to my house between 8:30p.m. to 9p.m. on Saturday and Sandra's twin sister, Katherine saw him. She went closer and asked him why he scaled the fence.

“To her shock, Katherine said she saw him with a gun and tried to escape but Chibueze told her he was here to kill everybody. He said Katherine was the one who told her twin sister not to marry him and ordered her to carry her clothes up that he wanted to shoot her stomach.

“She obeyed out of fear but she jumped up when he shot her so the bullet hit her thigh instead of her stomach as he intended. He left her in a pool of her own blood and went inside the house where my children and wife had gone into hiding.”

He added: “He shot my wife before my kids and even when they hid under the bed out of fear, he still went ahead to fish them out and shot my innocent children one after the other.

“My Happiness died on the spot because she could not survive the shot, but Bethel survived. He only spared my three-year-old daughter Victory but she witnessed Chibueze kill her mother and siblings."

Ozor said he could not understand what his offence was that made Chibueze visit such evil on his family. "What is our offence? Was it my family that jilted him? Or is he even the first man to be jilted? I have never seen this kind of thing my entire life. It is like a horror film to me,” he said.

He admitted that the late Sandra had brought the suspect to his house when he had proposed to her. According to him, the deceased had met him in PortHarcourt about four months ago and he proposed marriage to her but on the condition that she resigns from her job at Madonna University, Elele.

He said the deceased's parents refused her resigning as it was an unwise decision to take. He disclosed that the deceased broke off the engagement when she discovered that he was a criminal.

He said the suspect took to threatening them when the deceased broke off the engagement. "He felt that since we know his secrets, he is no longer safe. That is how the man started hunting us. He said he is going to kill everyone related to Sandra and now, he has taken seven lives in one day. It would have been nine if, my daughter and Katherine did not survive the bullet.

"After killing Sandra, he took her phone and has been calling me with her phone number. Even the text message he sent to me was through her phone number. After attacking my home, he went to my wife's elder sister, Mrs. Ngozi Odia, where he killed Ngozi and three of her children."
Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by MadCow1: 8:28am On Feb 21, 2013
Abagworo: http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/murder-of-seven-suspect-threatens-to-kill-remaining-survivors/140109/

Murder of Seven: Suspect Threatens to Kill Remaining Survivors

Following his bizarre act of killing seven members of one family, the suspect, Henry Chibueze, who is still at large, has threatened to wipe out the remaining survivors from the same family, THISDAY has gathered.

Chibueze had last week gone on a killing spree and killed Mrs. Ngozi Ijedinma (nee Odia) and her three children as well as Mrs. Oluchukwu Ijedinma (nee Ekele) and her daughter and Sandra Ijedinma, his ex-girlfriend. His angst was that the family had allegedly encouraged Sandra to break off their relationship.

A visit to the survivors at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH), Ikeja, revealed plain-cloth policemen posted at the wards the victims were receiving treatment. THISDAY gathered that the security beef up was necessary to prevent the suspect from executing his recent threat.

Not one to take the recent threat lightly, the husband of late Oluchukwu and father of two of the seven victims that were killed by Chibueze at Igando area of Lagos, Mr. Henry Ekele Ozor, yesterday called on the government to come to his aid, as the suspect is still threatening to kill him and the remaining members of his family.

Ozor lost his wife who was seven-months pregnant, his sister-in-law; Sandra Ijedinma and his seven-year-old daughter, Happiness. His second child Bethel was also shot by the suspect.

However, she survived the gun shot and is currently receiving treatment in an undisclosed hospital under heavy police protection, while the bodies of the other victims have since been deposited at the morgue.

He lamented that the suspect was not remorseful having cleared three members of his family in one swoop. According to him, even after killing his family, Chibueze, was threatened to eliminate him within seven days.

One of the text messages which he sent to Ozor had the threat hanging. It reads in part; “Henry, if you don't want to pick my call, any place you like run and enter, when I get you.”

He said: “I am calling on the government to come to my aid and that of my two surviving daughters; Bethel and Victory and save us from this nightmare. My life is at risk. Government and the police should come to our rescue. This man should be apprehended. He has been threatening me ever since he killed my family members.

“Imagine, the killer has been calling my phone since Saturday threatening to fish me out and kill me as well. He even sent text messages to me that no matter where I hide, he will kill me within seven days.”

Narrating the chain of events that led to the massacre he said, "Chibueze scaled the fence to my house between 8:30p.m. to 9p.m. on Saturday and Sandra's twin sister, Katherine saw him. She went closer and asked him why he scaled the fence.

“To her shock, Katherine said she saw him with a gun and tried to escape but Chibueze told her he was here to kill everybody. He said Katherine was the one who told her twin sister not to marry him and ordered her to carry her clothes up that he wanted to shoot her stomach.

“She obeyed out of fear but she jumped up when he shot her so the bullet hit her thigh instead of her stomach as he intended. He left her in a pool of her own blood and went inside the house where my children and wife had gone into hiding.”

He added: “He shot my wife before my kids and even when they hid under the bed out of fear, he still went ahead to fish them out and shot my innocent children one after the other.

“My Happiness died on the spot because she could not survive the shot, but Bethel survived. He only spared my three-year-old daughter Victory but she witnessed Chibueze kill her mother and siblings."

Ozor said he could not understand what his offence was that made Chibueze visit such evil on his family. "What is our offence? Was it my family that jilted him? Or is he even the first man to be jilted? I have never seen this kind of thing my entire life. It is like a horror film to me,” he said.

He admitted that the late Sandra had brought the suspect to his house when he had proposed to her. According to him, the deceased had met him in PortHarcourt about four months ago and he proposed marriage to her but on the condition that she resigns from her job at Madonna University, Elele.

He said the deceased's parents refused her resigning as it was an unwise decision to take. He disclosed that the deceased broke off the engagement when she discovered that he was a criminal.

He said the suspect took to threatening them when the deceased broke off the engagement. "He felt that since we know his secrets, he is no longer safe. That is how the man started hunting us. He said he is going to kill everyone related to Sandra and now, he has taken seven lives in one day. It would have been nine if, my daughter and Katherine did not survive the bullet.

"After killing Sandra, he took her phone and has been calling me with her phone number. Even the text message he sent to me was through her phone number. After attacking my home, he went to my wife's elder sister, Mrs. Ngozi Odia, where he killed Ngozi and three of her children."

Make this family carry money and other items go appease this guy o!!

This na real bad market them price like this.

One chance does not even begin to explain this..

Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by BlueMurder(m): 8:40am On Feb 21, 2013
THIS IS VERY SERIOUS shocked
Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by MadCow1: 8:45am On Feb 21, 2013
birdman: wetin una no go see for nairaland. A man guns down his lover and all of her family, and some people want to hear the guy's side of the story. Others are are turning into pastors and preaching to ladies on who they should date. There is NOTHING that warrants wiping out people with an AK47

I disagree with the highlighted....

Listening to John.. Lil Wayne Ft. Rick Ross.. I'm not a star, somebody lied. I've got a CHOPPER in my car..
Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by phadat(m): 9:06am On Feb 21, 2013
The guy sent the deceased girl to school and furnished the parents house and the girl decided to marry someone else instead after being trained by the lover,so guy decided to take out anybody that has benefited financially from him *got this gist from the neighbours of the deceased parent*
Re: Jilted Man Kills Lover And Her Family In Lagos by tope33(m): 12:38pm On Feb 21, 2013
Such a beautiful lady!!! Life is not fair, who says it is? RIP to the dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Suspected Hackers Face Trial For Stealing Bank’ S N 241m / ‘We Used Our Five-month-old Baby As Collateral’- Couple / Police Shoot Okada Man Dead In Ebonyi Over N100 Bribe (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.