Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

ICAN Or ACCA, Which Qualification Is Better? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN Or ACCA, Which Qualification Is Better? (1756 Views)

ICAN Or ANAN Which One Is More Preferable / Cfa Vs Acca Which Is Harder / ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ICAN Or ACCA, Which Qualification Is Better? by BlackOyinbo: 8:34am On Feb 19, 2013
I intend starting my long awaited career as a professional accountant. However, I need help deciding which of these qualifications to opt for.
Re: ICAN Or ACCA, Which Qualification Is Better? by BlackPeni5: 8:44am On Feb 19, 2013
Try ANAN... Its the best tongue
Re: ICAN Or ACCA, Which Qualification Is Better? by abiki(f): 8:44am On Feb 19, 2013
Well, if you ask me, there's no difference between the two. However, Acca is more flexible because you can decide the pace. In other words, you can choose to write one exam every diet unlike ICAN. ACCA gives you a maximum of 10 years to complete your exams. In terms of cost, ICAN is cheaper though. The cheapest acca exam costs like £62 and it becomes more expensive as you advance in the stages.

Some people prefer ACCA because they feel it's a "shortcut to ICAN. Don't be deceived though, Both exams are tedious and it requires dedication and hardwork. I'm an ACCA student. Just holla if you decide on Acca and I can offer advice where possible.

1 Like

Re: ICAN Or ACCA, Which Qualification Is Better? by BlackOyinbo: 9:07am On Feb 19, 2013
abiki: Well, if you ask me, there's no difference between the two. However, Acca is more flexible because you can decide the pace. In other words, you can choose to write one exam every diet unlike ICAN. ACCA gives you a maximum of 10 years to complete your exams. In terms of cost, ICAN is cheaper though. The cheapest acca exam costs like £62 and it becomes more expensive as you advance in the stages.

Some people prefer ACCA because they feel it's a "shortcut to ICAN. Don't be deceived though, Both exams are tedious and it requires dedication and hardwork. I'm an ACCA student. Just holla if you decide on Acca and I can offer advice where possible.

Thanks, very insightful.

(1) (Reply)

Football Is A Good Career But Has No Easy Way To Pass Through / B.sc In Microbiology,what Cource Or Programme Shld I Take To Work In An Oil Comp / Is Pgd In Elect/elect A Waste Of Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.