Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Thank God! Syskay Is Back To Business - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Thank God! Syskay Is Back To Business (679 Views)

Join Me Thank God Its My Birthday / THREAD CLOSED. THANK YOU / Thank You For This Wonderful Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank God! Syskay Is Back To Business by 185mikel(m): 8:43am On Feb 19, 2013
Yea, i called him this morning. he told me some few things how he was arrested, their computer taken, office locked. but now they are back to be the real syskay we've known for long. they are strong and better and their customer care support is now efficient. i love them, they are doing a great job.

And lastly, they are truly sorry for all the inconvenience. the situation at hand then was so beyond them. thank God they are now the efficient and effective host service as they have always been.
Re: Thank God! Syskay Is Back To Business by akonyet(m): 9:44am On Feb 19, 2013
185mikel: Yea, i called him this morning. he told me some few things how he was arrested, their computer taken, office locked. but now they are back to be the real syskay we've known for long. they are strong and better and their customer care support is now efficient. i love them, they are doing a great job.

And lastly, they are truly sorry for all the inconvenience. the situation at hand then was so beyond them. thank God they are now the efficient and effective host service as they have always been.

please what number did you call because i still cant reach the customer care lines
Re: Thank God! Syskay Is Back To Business by talk2me006(m): 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2013
185mikel: Yea, i called him this morning. he told me some few things how he was arrested, their computer taken, office locked. but now they are back to be the real syskay we've known for long. they are strong and better and their customer care support is now efficient. i love them, they are doing a great job.

i know many hostin company will nt happy.
Re: Thank God! Syskay Is Back To Business by calibus(m): 5:36pm On Feb 19, 2013
talk2me006:
i know many hostin company will nt happy.

LOL grin
Re: Thank God! Syskay Is Back To Business by kombo(m): 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2013

Were you paid for this?
Re: Thank God! Syskay Is Back To Business by Goldcon: 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2013
Only one of my affected sites is working. One of them is opening on my BB phone but cant open on my Lappy. I dont understand. I have used different explorer. same thing.
Re: Thank God! Syskay Is Back To Business by Ternalange(m): 10:03am On Feb 20, 2013
Goldcon: Only one of my affected sites is working. One of them is opening on my BB phone but cant open on my Lappy. I dont understand. I have used different explorer. same thing.
i had this problem even before the downtime.

@op. Is it me or i deserve an apology from syskay? Who are you to apologise on behalf of syskay?
Re: Thank God! Syskay Is Back To Business by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 20, 2013
This is the reason I host with 10k annually with foreign host and charge 70-200k per site.
Re: Thank God! Syskay Is Back To Business by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 21, 2013
[size=1]
OP
[/size] you just like syskay or them send u?

(1) (Reply)

A Reliable Webmoney Exchanger Required / GET - Unlimted Website Traffic Method / Please Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.