Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,518 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Firm Affiliate Network Domain Name For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Firm Affiliate Network Domain Name For Sale (690 Views)

What's The Best Affiliate Network For A Blog On Mobile Tech / Why I Dropped Jumia Affiliate Program / How To Know And Choose The Best Affiliate Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Firm Affiliate Network Domain Name For Sale by seoconsultant(m): 8:36pm On Mar 30, 2013
hi all....i have a url i will like to sell for 200USD
it as 11links and it is well grounded for a blog around
affiliate network
and you can easily optimize the url with your blog
to target affiliate network as its keyword with a wordpress
blog.
so you have a very powerful potential url that have got age and
keyword value.
my registrar is godaddy,for more info you can whois the url.
I currently am working on another website project that is the much reason I can't work on this
old url anymore.
by the way you already get a lot of back links from my previous designed sites....
please contact me via info@seowebanlyst.com
Re: Firm Affiliate Network Domain Name For Sale by ProGSM(m): 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2013
Hi, send me the link via NL email let me see.
Re: Firm Affiliate Network Domain Name For Sale by seoconsultant(m): 11:27am On Apr 05, 2013
http://www.firmaffiliatenetwork.com

you can search for it on Google the site itself is ranking on Google for the word.
AM not selling the facebook or twitter fanpages ooo, just the url smiley
by the way I own a hosting server so don't know what you did like?
already have grown likes for the url on facebook, so i can easily give you this likes.
when you intergrate it on any site you will like to get it on with, and by the way.
if you will like to use my fanpage as your fanpage be my guest, as long as we are both
ok with the same business smiley

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Gets First Software Incubation Centre / Pls I Need On How To Publish A Personal Website / Joomla Shopping Cart For Nigerian Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.