Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,754 members, 7,955,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:26 PM

Joseph Benjamin Recovers Stolen Car From Robbers Hours It Was Snatched - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joseph Benjamin Recovers Stolen Car From Robbers Hours It Was Snatched (534 Views)

Joseph Benjamin Celebrates His 40th Birthday / Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] / I Married My Wife Out Of Pity – Joseph Benjamin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joseph Benjamin Recovers Stolen Car From Robbers Hours It Was Snatched by Bonaguy(m): 11:48am On Feb 19, 2013
Nollywood actor, Joseph Benjamin had God to thank yesterday when he recovered his stolen car. The actor had announced via a blackberry broadcast that his green Toyota Camry 2007 model car was snatched away from him at gunpoint in Lagos. The message went viral and threw some people into panic with various re-broadcasts.

Hours later, the car was recovered. The actor then sent another broadcast informing his fans friends that he has been able to get the car from the hoodlums through the help of a tracking device installed in the car.

We gathered that the car was tracked to a location around Iyana Ipaja, Lagos after it was stolen in Ikeja, also in Lagos.

http://gistmetro..com/2013/02/joseph-benjamin-recovers-stolen-car.html

(1) (Reply)

Terry Crews Muscle Music / What Character Can You Act Perfectlly In A Movie? / ''I Won't Disappoint My Fans'' Another Nollywood Actress Ventures Into Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.