Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,305 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

NL Moderators Are Corrupt And Partial!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NL Moderators Are Corrupt And Partial!! (1163 Views)

Letter To NL Moderators / Hilarious Things Nairaland Moderators Are Guilty Of / Nairaland Moderators Are Stealing People's Details And Making Raw Comments. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

NL Moderators Are Corrupt And Partial!! by fyneboi79(m): 11:58am On Feb 19, 2013
I have come τ̲̅ȍ this conclusion after noticing how things are done here in a partial fashion.Most often times you see a topic that's meant for front page and Į̸̸̨ƭ doesn't get there even when user scream front page severally.And then at other times you see a baseless topic like Ɣ☺ΰя Boss spending twice Ɣ☺ΰя salary on dog food(who cares go and become Ɣ☺ΰя own boss)making front page cos d person who placed that topic is known τ̲̅ȍ the moderator and only needs a single scream at front page pls τ̲̅ȍ get Į̸̸̨ƭ τ̲̅ȍ front page.this is Nigeria I know,and corruption is rife but still Į̸̸̨ƭ doesn't hAve τ̲̅ȍ be so glaring.I challenge the NL team on this one τ̲̅ȍ post this immediately on front page and get a poll of responses similar τ̲̅ȍ my observation.And if I'm wrong about Į̸̸̨ƭ,ban my user name for good!
Re: NL Moderators Are Corrupt And Partial!! by fyneboi79(m): 12:01pm On Feb 19, 2013
Tick tock,tick tock,tick tock,d clock is ticking.
Re: NL Moderators Are Corrupt And Partial!! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 19, 2013
Asking for this to be on frontpage is an insult to you yourself, or what do you think?

Does this make sense to you yourself? And how? And why?

1 Like

Re: NL Moderators Are Corrupt And Partial!! by fyneboi79(m): 12:35pm On Feb 19, 2013
sexkillz: Asking for this to be on frontpage is an insult to you yourself, or what do you think?

Does this make sense to you yourself? And how? And why?

Actually I didn't want τ̲̅ȍ start mentioning names of accomplices but since ‎u won't shut d f up ‎u have suddenly surrendered ur sorry a.s!!Mr bleaching cream. And you could simply get a better job since Ɣ☺ΰя Boss considers his dog as being of more importance than you are!

1 Like

Re: NL Moderators Are Corrupt And Partial!! by doctokwus: 3:46pm On Feb 19, 2013
D op maynot b totally correct,but d way topics such as any relating to Tonto dike;abia state govt& his phoney achievements make d fp makes one begin to wonder;it does indeed raise some highbrows.Meanwhile d utterly important& traffic generating topic on dat Omowunmi(shopclue,pinkequity)scam lady has bn wiped off d fp gives cause for concern

1 Like

Re: NL Moderators Are Corrupt And Partial!! by tpia1: 8:52pm On Feb 20, 2013
do you expect them to be uncorrupt and impartial?

1 Like

Re: NL Moderators Are Corrupt And Partial!! by Freiburger(m): 9:08pm On Feb 20, 2013
tpia1: do you expect them to be uncorrupt and impartial?
There is no reason for being currupt or biased, you 're getting it wrong dear.

1 Like

Re: NL Moderators Are Corrupt And Partial!! by Olugbenger(m): 9:24pm On Feb 20, 2013
if this gets to the front page....
I would close my account on NL!
Re: NL Moderators Are Corrupt And Partial!! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 20, 2013
Olugbenger: if this gets to the front page....
I would close my account on NL!
Me too.

1 Like

Re: NL Moderators Are Corrupt And Partial!! by r231(m): 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2013
fyneboi79: I have come τ̲̅ȍ this conclusion after noticing how things are done here in a partial fashion.Most often times you see a topic that's meant for front page and Į̸̸̨ƭ doesn't get there even when user scream front page severally.And then at other times you see a baseless topic like Ɣ☺ΰя Boss spending twice Ɣ☺ΰя salary on dog food(who cares go and become Ɣ☺ΰя own boss)making front page cos d person who placed that topic is known τ̲̅ȍ the moderator and only needs a single scream at front page pls τ̲̅ȍ get Į̸̸̨ƭ τ̲̅ȍ front page.this is Nigeria I know,and corruption is rife but still Į̸̸̨ƭ doesn't hAve τ̲̅ȍ be so glaring.I challenge the NL team on this one τ̲̅ȍ post this immediately on front page and get a poll of responses similar τ̲̅ȍ my observation.And if I'm wrong about Į̸̸̨ƭ,ban my user name for good!

are you using Dubai keyboard or something undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: NL Moderators Are Corrupt And Partial!! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 20, 2013
fyneboi79: Actually I didn't want τ̲̅ȍ start mentioning names of accomplices but since ‎u won't shut d f up ‎u have suddenly surrendered ur sorry a.s!!Mr bleaching cream. And you could simply get a better job since Ɣ☺ΰя Boss considers his dog as being of more importance than you are!
You seem to already harbor some negative feelings about sexkillz. It's OK. Join the line; it's a very long one. I hope you feel better now.

1 Like

Re: NL Moderators Are Corrupt And Partial!! by r231(m): 9:44pm On Feb 20, 2013
i see you begging for a ban......

go on one more try undecided

1 Like

Re: NL Moderators Are Corrupt And Partial!! by r231(m): 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2013
you wanna play rough undecided undecided

i am here

1 Like

Re: NL Moderators Are Corrupt And Partial!! by r231(m): 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2013
keep it coming

1 Like

Re: NL Moderators Are Corrupt And Partial!! by r231(m): 9:59pm On Feb 20, 2013
NEXTTTTTT

1 Like

Re: NL Moderators Are Corrupt And Partial!! by baibijayyahoo(f): 10:00pm On Feb 20, 2013
interesting....
but some people shaaaa.
Re: NL Moderators Are Corrupt And Partial!! by r231(m): 10:02pm On Feb 20, 2013
I am starting to like you

1 Like

Re: NL Moderators Are Corrupt And Partial!! by r231(m): 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2013
patiently waiting for omo_to_ ugly5

2 Likes

Re: NL Moderators Are Corrupt And Partial!! by r231(m): 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2013
6 nko

1 Like

(1) (2)

Yealink Brand Ip Phones / Farmers Capture One Metre-long 'ratzilla' Which Terrorised Village And Ate Fish / My Very First Post On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.