Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:33 AM

In School - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In School (5106 Views)

Incidence(s) In School (i .i .s) / My Last Day In School (complete story) / 99 Harsh Life Lessons You Don't Learn In School (P.1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

In School by kanechimex(m): 12:56pm On Feb 19, 2013
guys,i'm thinkin of a story. would update wen i finish thinking of it.
Re: In School by kanechimex(m): 5:15pm On Feb 20, 2013
So The Story Begins

You know,I don't know why my parents brought me to this school.I mean it's an all girls school and I'm a boy!.Well,I dont really blame them.They were trying to help me.I used to attend a military school but my parents withdrew me because I had engaged in a fight with a classmate.This particular classmate,Biggy was his name,was a bully.Just like his name,Biggy was a huge and took delight in beating his classmates.It pained me cos we were in SS3 and he had 5 classes of student to beat.I just couldn't fathom why he would beat his own classmates.Our fight was like the biblical david and goliath fight.He,being goliath and I,David.
Like David,I won and it was a victory for everybody.The commandant then asked my parents to withdraw me,saying I was a threat to the school.Me!.I was only five feet three inches.I had such a little body.I mean,why would anyone call me a threat?
Anyways,this all girls school was called RoseMary High.It was a boarding school too.I know I'm going to be the only boy in the school.I think it's going to be fun.
By the way,my name is Maximus but you can call me Max or Maxim or Mus or Maxi or Xim or....you get the drift.

2 Likes

Re: In School by kanechimex(m): 5:15pm On Feb 20, 2013
So The Story Begins

You know,I don't know why my parents brought me to this school.I mean it's an all girls school and I'm a boy!.Well,I dont really blame them.They were trying to help me.I used to attend a military school but my parents withdrew me because I had engaged in a fight with a classmate.This particular classmate,Biggy was his name,was a bully.Just like his name,Biggy was a huge and took delight in beating his classmates.It pained me cos we were in SS3 and he had 5 classes of student to beat.I just couldn't fathom why he would beat his own classmates.Our fight was like the biblical david and goliath fight.He,being goliath and I,David.
Like David,I won and it was a victory for everybody.The commandant then asked my parents to withdraw me,saying I was a threat to the school.Me!.I was only five feet three inches.I had such a little body.I mean,why would anyone call me a threat?
Anyways,this all girls school was called RoseMary High.It was a boarding school too.I know I'm going to be the only boy in the school.I think it's going to be fun.
By the way,my name is Maximus but you can call me Max or Maxim or Mus or Maxi or Xim or....you get the drift.

1 Like

Re: In School by kanechimex(m): 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2013
So The Story Begins

1 Like

Re: In School by IZUKWU(m): 7:18am On Feb 22, 2013
Triple post shocked
Re: In School by jagabanban: 7:43am On Feb 22, 2013
I still dont get why most writers on NL commit the silliest of writing mistakes! Its standard to leave a space after a "period" or "comma". However, what you see in most so-called posts is the opposite. Most of the storylines are good but I am usually put off when these abominable writing errors are commited repeatedly. I cant help but shake my head . . .
Re: In School by kanechimex(m): 10:22am On Feb 22, 2013
izukwu,i saw it.Jagaban,i go try improve on my written english .
Re: In School by kanechimex(m): 11:50am On Feb 22, 2013
My stay in Rosemary High did not turn out to be fun as i had thought it would be.When we came to the school for my admission,the principal was glad to hear that I wanted to school in RoseMary High.
"isn't this an all girls school," Dad asked the principal.
"it is",she replied,"but your son would do just fine".The principals name was Mrs. Olale.
Mum and Dad later left,but they promised to bring some clothes for me later.Mrs Olale took it upon herself to give me some orientation about the school.She told me when it started,who started it and blah blah blah and then she took me round the school.I was shown the library,the laboratories and the staff room.Next,Mrs Olale led to where she referred to as the centre of the school.It was just an open field,a small one though.There was a statue in the field.The statue 'wore' a white shirt on a blue skirt with white socks and brown sandals.
"she was the first senior prefect",Mrs Olale told me.I wanted to ask how she knew that.
"my grandmum schooled with her," she replied and I wondered if she could hear my thoughts. I moved closer to the statue and saw these words "Senior Prefect Natash Delanie".
"she was a nice girl",Olale continued,"and she graduated as the best student in her time".
"she lies" a voiced hissed.The voice was tiny and shrill,like that of a frail old woman.I turned around to see if someone was in the field with us.There was no one.I decided that my mind must have pulled a trick on me because Mrs Olale didn't show she had heard a voice.
"what's that look on your face" she asked me.
"I don't know",I replied,"I thought I heard a voice".
She looked around.
"there's no one here" she told me,"come let me take you to your class".We went to my class but not before she showed me a building opposite the statue.
"that's the male staff quarters",she said,"that's where you would be staying through out your time here"
I hope I won't be gangraped by some randy males at night,I thought as we walked towards the classes.

1 Like

Re: In School by kanechimex(m): 11:49am On Feb 25, 2013
We got to a class. A young man was teaching Biology.
"Ogbu,here is your new student", Olale said to him.
"but he is boy and this is a girls' school" Ogbu replied.
"I know that" Olale said. Then she started to walk towards her office.
"young man, come in", Ogbu said to me,"go and sit with Bisi". I walked in. Bisi was sitting alone at the extreme right of the class.
"hi", I said when I sat next to her. She turned and looked at me like I was insignificant and then turned away.
"what's your name, young man" Ogbu's voice called out.
"Maximus" I answered.
"well, Maxim",he said,"welcome to school"
This was my introduction to the school.
Few weeks later, I became friends with some girls. I was even dating someone in SS3 C(I was in SS3 B). Her name was Lily. My only problem was with Bisi.She still wouldn't be friends with me.
One night, I couldn't sleep and I couldn't read my books either so I took the torch my parents gave me and started to walk towards the center of the school. It felt like the statue was calling me and I had to answer. When I got to where it stood,I shone the torch below the statue and saw the words 'Senior Prefect Natash Delanie'. There were some other words that I had not noticed before. The words read 'Seraele Eth Hascin Atht Dibn Em'.
After saying those words,the air became extra-ordinary cold.
"you've released her.Nice", that same shrill voice said. When I heard that voice, I ran like a mad man back to the male teachers quarters.

1 Like

Re: In School by purpinkx(m): 5:14pm On Feb 25, 2013
Lol ... Nice
Re: In School by kanechimex(m): 7:35pm On Feb 25, 2013
purpinkx,thanks.i wud continue 2moro
Re: In School by ludasam222(m): 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2013
Mehn am dam scared
Re: In School by kanechimex(m): 11:46am On Feb 27, 2013
I got to my room, panting heavily. I dove under the blanket and covered myself tightly. I closed my eyes and wished for morning to come. Some minutes later, I felt a presence in the room. I opened my eyes and pulled the cloth from my head. I was staring into the eyes of Natash.
"dah!", I screamed and jumped off the bed, hitting my ass on hard floor. Then I woke up from my dream. I was on the floor (I must have jumped from the bed) and sweating profusely. I scanned the room for any sign of Natash. There was none.
Did I really wake Natash up?, I don't know. I don't remember. I walked to my window and looked out towards the statue of Natash. The thing was, Natash wasn't there. I could see because of the moon light. I wondered where the moon had been the first time.
When I noticed Natash wasn't there again, I ran under my bed covers again and didn't come out till it was dawn. I got ready for school and went to the assembly ground for morning prayers.At the assembly, Mrs Olale made a saddening announcement.
"one of our student died last night", she said,"it was a horrible thing".
I shuddered.Who would kill an innocent student, I thought.
"her friends said it was the statue that killed her", Olale continued,"so I've brought a pastor to pray against that statue". A skinny looking man, who was dressed poorly, introduced himself as Pastor Ako.
"we are going to bind whatever that is controlling that statue in Jesus name" he said.
"Amen!" thundered the school.
"want to know how the girl died?" a voice said to me. It was Bisi.
"how" I asked
"Natash brought out her heart from her chest and ate it" Bisi said evily.
A chill ran down my spine.

1 Like

Re: In School by kanechimex(m): 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2013
i want to know if i'm wasting my time or not.is the story interesting?. If there are no answers,i'm going to stop posting updates
Re: In School by Edithamazoya(m): 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2013
smileyi want to know if i'm wasting my time or not.is the story interesting?. If there are no answers,i'm going to stop

Don't stop. I am subscribing.
Re: In School by wizkris(f): 6:21am On Feb 28, 2013
kanechimex: I got to my room, panting heavily. I dove under the blanket and covered myself tightly. I closed my eyes and wished for morning to come. Some minutes later, I felt a presence in the room. I opened my eyes and pulled the cloth from my head. I was staring into the eyes of Natash.
"dah!", I screamed and jumped off the bed, hitting my ass on hard floor. Then I woke up from my dream. I was on the floor (I must have jumped from the bed) and sweating profusely. I scanned the room for any sign of Natash. There was none.
Did I really wake Natash up?, I don't know. I don't remember. I walked to my window and looked out towards the statue of Natash. The thing was, Natash wasn't there. I could see because of the moon light. I wondered where the moon had been the first time.
When I noticed Natash wasn't there again, I ran under my bed covers again and didn't come out till it was dawn. I got ready for school and went to the assembly ground for morning prayers.At the assembly, Mrs Olale made a saddening announcement.
"one of our student died last night", she said,"it was a horrible thing".
I shuddered.Who would kill an innocent student, I thought.
"her friends said it was the statue that killed her", Olale continued,"so I've brought a pastor to pray against that statue". A skinny looking man, who was dressed poorly, introduced himself as Pastor Ako.
"we are going to bind whatever that is controlling that statue in Jesus name" he said.
"Amen!" thundered the school.
"want to know how the girl died?" a voice said to me. It was Bisi.
"how" I asked
"Natash brought out her heart from her chest and ate it" Bisi said evily.
A chill ran down my spine.
#lafin in greek...small boy u don't know D TIN,they are teaching u D TIN n ur playing with D TIN...nice work,expecting more
Re: In School by FoxyUltimate(m): 9:53am On Feb 28, 2013
You better not keep me in suspence, if not.....

Natasha things
grin grin grin
Re: In School by kanechimex(m): 12:32pm On Mar 04, 2013
guys,u wud nt bliv dat i hav nt bin able to browse wit ma phone 4 d past 4 days.etisalat na dey try at all.aniways,make i try continue the story
Re: In School by kanechimex(m): 1:48pm On Mar 04, 2013
We all trooped to the centre of the school with the principal, teachers and Pastor Ako in front. When we got to where the statue stood, Pastor Ako started to jump and flay about, like a headless chicken. And then with a hoarse voice, he raised a popular 'fire' song.
"send down faya the holyghost faya", he began
"send down faya again" the whole school joined him "the holyghost faya"
The song continued for another five minutes and I was becoming bored. Then it stopped abruptly. Pastor Ako started to pray
"every power,that is using this statue, I bind you in the name of Jesus"
"amen" chorused the students.
"I cast and bind every power working in this statue in tha name of Jesus" Pastor Ako continued.
"amen" the students answered again.
"ha", Bisi scoffed beside me," he's binding her but she's loosening the chains"
I turned to look at her
"what do you mean?" I asked.
She held my hand and drew me away from the statue
"come let's go some place where I can explain"
She led me to the library which was empty and offered me a seat.
"you know, 70 years ago, Natash was the Senior Prefect here. The principal and the teachers then thought she was an angel" Bisi began.
"Mrs Olale told me that" I interrupted her.
"but what they didn't know that she wasn't human" Bisi continued.
"you mean", I interrupted her again "she really was an angel?".
"No, dumbas.s" Bisi said, fury on her face "she was half demon"
"What!" I exclaimed
"legend has it that Lucifer mated with a mortal when he was cast out of heaven by Michael. Natash was the product of that union" Bisi told me
This was getting interesting and really scary.
"what happened then" I urged Bisi to continue
"there were 7 girls who were witches and who knew what Natash was. One night when Natash left her mortal body, the witches did a spell and killed her mortal body so Natash could not come back to it. The next morning, the school mourned the 'dead' Natash and that statue was built in her honor"
"go on, don't stop now" I pleaded with Bisi
"aren't you scared" she asked me.
"no" I lied
"okay" she continued, "Natash possessed the statue but the 7 witches imprisoned her in the statue. There was one thing though; one of the witches made a breach in the spell that imprisoned Natash in the statue. She said only a male student of RoseMary high would be able to release Natash from her bondage. Her friends agreed with her because they thought it would be impossible for a boy to be admitted in this school. They were so wrong" Bisi finished her tale.
"you're lying" I told her "how come you know so much about what happened before you were born"
"because I am a witch too" she replied
"you're joking, right?" I asked.
She shook her head and then started to change before my eyes. Her hairs on her head changed to silver gray and her eyes sunk into their sockets, leaving it empty. Her skin shriveled and dried up. The figure standing before me was a very old woman and not the Bisi I knew
what have I gotten into, I thought.
Re: In School by sambroose(m): 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2013
bia guy wey u dey....com continue b4 i open ma eyes o
Re: In School by kanechimex(m): 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2013
I ve decided to continue tha story.even though no one likes it.

I shifted back, scared. Bisi changed back to her normal self and came close to me.
"I won't hurt you",She said,"don't be afraid"
"are they any old witches who can imprison her again?" I asked when I found my voice again.
"there aren't" she told me "witches have to be up to ten thousand eons before they can pull a trick like that. A witch ages when she kills souls.10 souls make up 1 eon and most of the witches here havn't killed many people"
so there are other witches here, I thought. Is Lily a witch also, I almost ask but instead I said
"there has to be another way to defeat Natash"
"there is actually" Bisi told me "buh it's gonna be hard"
"tell me" I urged her
"have you heard of the sixth and seventh book of Moses?" she asked me
"yeah, I have" I replied
"well, the books were extracted from the book of Aaron, Moses' brother. The book contained words to conjure demons,angels and so on. You could also send an angel back to heaven or a demon back to hell with the book" Bisi said.
"okay" I said "continue"
"well, because of its content the book was hidden. It got missing though but after 2000 years, it was found. I found out that Mrs Olale has the main book. We can get it and exorcise her demon soul back to hell"
I held Bisi hands."We'll do it this night"
"okay", she agress. We heard a noise and turned toward the library door.Lily stood there, an amused look on her face. Then she went away. I thought I heard her sobbing. I immediately left Bisi and went after my girl friend.
That night, at about 10pm, I was pacing my room, waiting for Bisi. Then I heard a knock on Mr Ogbu's door which was next to mine. I knew it was a student knocking because Ogbu often fvcked some girls at night. I came out of my room as the girl got into Ogbu's room. I tiptoed to the door and saw that it was slightly ajar. I managed to get a glimpse of the girl. She was in her school uniform and the girl was looking familiar. On further obsesvance, I saw that the girl was Natash!.
I was scared for Ogbu. I imagined Ogbu was being blinded by lust and desire and could not see that he about to fvck a demon in a statue.
Anyways, Ogbu pulled down his boxers and asked Natash to svck his dhick. Natash bit his dhick off. Ogbu's scream was unearthly.His blood was splattering all over the floor. Natash pushed Ogbu unto the bed and plunged her hand into the left side of his chest. She brought his heart out and started to eat it. When I saw this, I ran to my room, locked the door and dove under the bed, shakhng with fear.
After some five minutes, I felt this breathing on my neck. I knew immediately that someone was under the bed with me.
"hello Max" a female voice said. I knew that voice. I knew who it belonged to.
Natash!
Re: In School by oyestephen(m): 9:22pm On Apr 01, 2013
Fantastic work bro, but please work more on spacing and paragraph..keep it up
Re: In School by ozor1: 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2013
Who tel you say we no dey follow
Re: In School by ozor1: 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2013
We need updates
Re: In School by IZUKWU(m): 10:51pm On Apr 01, 2013
Hmmm! Scary but continue jor
Re: In School by FoxyUltimate(m): 9:58am On Apr 02, 2013
PLease continue
Re: In School by clockwise(m): 10:59am On Apr 02, 2013
con continue dis scary adventure o.
Re: In School by kanechimex(m): 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2013
guys,when i calm down, i go continue d post
Re: In School by FoxyUltimate(m): 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2013
kanechimex: guys,when i calm down, i go continue d post

Abeg na.... Why you dey starve us na
Re: In School by kanechimex(m): 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2013
guys, i just heard that a very gud frnd of mine died..am nt sure i can update diz night
Re: In School by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 02, 2013
kanechimex: guys, i just heard that a very gud frnd of mine died..am nt sure i can update diz night
sorry o may her gentle soul rest in peace amen
Re: In School by princesa(f): 10:27pm On Apr 02, 2013
this na Naija harry porter Tory
following...

sry bout ur friend

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Husband's Secret (married To A Cheetah) / Idan (MAGIC) A Short Yoruba Fiction. / Her Last Wish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.