Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist (11532 Views)

Mentally Unstable Couple Spotted In Abia - Photos / FG Unveils Free Health Services To 100 Million Nigerians / Mentally-Ill Man Caged For 11 Years By His Mother (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 19, 2013
With the way our value system is going; the number would increase. I am afraid to say.
Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by Kx: 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2013
Not far from the truth.

Who will kill his fellow human being in the name of religion? A mad man.
Who will buy houses all over the world with stolen wealth while he will only sleep in one bed at night? A mad man.
Who will embezzle billions and deposit in some offshore swizz bank account while his kinsmen, village people,and country men cant even afford a meal a day? A mad man.
Who will be most interested in "first to comment" even on a sensitive thread? Seriously a sane man

Who else will give a N23b naira confirmed thief a judgement of pay N750k and go home a free man?
Who will import refined petroleum product while exporting the raw material crude?
Who will pay Kim Kadashan $500k for a 45min appearance and a 45seconds hello naija shout?

5 Likes

Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by Jarus(m): 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2013
Meaning, 6 out of the 30 people that have posted in this thread are.

Anyone can identify them for me?
Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by Etumgbe(m): 2:22pm On Feb 19, 2013
He too needs urgent mental treatment cos I can see say he don dey kolo
Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by coogar: 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2013
Jarus: Meaning, 6 out of the 30 people that have posted in this thread are.

Anyone can identify them for me?

at least 5% of the quoted figure are nairalanders....
Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2013
ITbomb: Still on this, 12% of Nairalanders or about 18,000 numbers who post everyday are mentally derailed.
No wonder.
seconded. But u r no 1.

2 Likes

Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2013
Let me start by saying that the very first victim of mental related ailment is Dr Vincent Udenze, the United Kingdom-based Nigerian Consultant Psychiatrist and CEO of Snapse Services who is NOT based in Nigeria but have access to a non-existent BioMetric system to equate about 18 million Nigerians representing 12 percent of the nation’s 150 million population with mental illness. I think Dr Vincent Udenze needs to be locked up at Yaba left, cos there is no parameter to adjudge such, even for a Diasporian. This negative noise-making by Run-Away Nigerians MUST be STOPPED!

3 Likes

Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by Tolexander: 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2013
it is true.
Nairaland is a microcosm of nigeria. See many people's reaction on nairaland. Typical example is musiwa!
Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by kkkp: 2:27pm On Feb 19, 2013
C dis Ghana boy o!!!Lolzzzz na mad man dey agree with everytin..dey supose wash ur head for bar beach cuz na MUD full am
flinspiero: Na only mad person dey ask dis kind question,abeg go see ur doctor joor
Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by 80million1: 2:27pm On Feb 19, 2013
that includes the Dr Guy HIMSELF!
Shit!
Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by AGgal(f): 2:27pm On Feb 19, 2013
No wonder! Now i understand its not their fault
Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by valicious1(m): 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2013
kkkp: UK-BASED..hw hm take knw?? Evrybdy go jst wake up bringing out figures without proof..especially dis wyt pesin go jst dey hm office taking coffee n bringing out all sorts of statistics n figures

Ok see as dis1 take quote d whole post only to write dis kain nonsense. Dat Dr no lie jor

2 Likes

Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by chessguru1(m): 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2013
Sure angry I see half those numbers driving along Aba road on port harcourt daily...
Those drivers down here are MADt I tell u, MADt!! angry
Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by 80million1: 2:29pm On Feb 19, 2013
#80million:
that includes the Dr Guy HIMSELF!
Shit!
Seun and co, i said SHI.T, not Poo.
Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by Revolva(m): 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2013
Wow jonathan , david mark, babaginda, OBJ, farouk lawan , d pension stealer what's his name , sef, tafa balogun, cecilia ibru, james ibori, bankole, atiku, akingbola, even pastor oyedepo also,ayo oristejafor.. frank atuche,all senators @aso rock all of dem sha wey dey loot are also included...in this statistics cos they need psychiatric attention!!! Including you reading this post !!!
Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by Hardfact: 2:31pm On Feb 19, 2013
FXKing2012:
Now I know why certain comments appear on NL by the likes of... (I'm not gonna name names)
Fear not for the Lord is with you.
Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by wonlasewonimi: 2:32pm On Feb 19, 2013
#80million:

Seun and co, i said SHI.T, not Poo.

Are you saying seun is @ the topic?
Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by safarigirl(f): 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2013
Na today?

When you no see light for 3 days, you dey pay at least 100 naira for fairly clean water, you and mosquitoe dey watch match together, when you get to the hospital, one frustrated nurse will nearly break your bone marrow sey she dey give you injection (if you manage to even see the doctor after waiting for four hours with a life and death faver case), then you still have to handle those bus and okada drivers that are competing for how many people they can kill in a day, not to mention police officers that are eager to use the next unfortunate person for target-shooting practice.

And on top of these problems, you enter Nairaland and open the thread for the First Family, only to see Jonah jr that looks like he swallowed the entire Alaba market, you no go crase?

6 Likes

Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by kkkp: 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2013
grin grin ;DMumu na so dem brain wash una easily
valicious1:
Ok see as dis1 take quote d whole post only to write dis kain nonsense. Dat Dr no lie jor
Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by Dagr8tosyn: 2:35pm On Feb 19, 2013
It's absolutely disgruntle for someone to come up and tell us 12% of our entire generation is Mad and some people are still writing things like Mad people here on Nairaland, I think age and profession should be attached to Nairaland Membership and unemployed youths with no frustration alone should be allowed here. To the Topic it’s insane to accept these premises without critical analysis and technical prove of the assertion. Madness ordinarily is a congenital attitude of Africans just like Americans quote me anywhere, care need to be given to these Mad people by government in power if and if only they can live up to expectation, for instance I could recall a mad guy was once arrested and taken to rehab on the street of my area in Ikorodu as soon as he was reported to the government agency for his disturbance in the area.

1 Like

Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by Hardfact: 2:36pm On Feb 19, 2013
safarigirl: Na today?

When you no see light for 3 days, you dey pay at least 100 naira for fairly clean water, you and mosquitoe dey watch match together, when you get to the hospital, one frustrated nurse will nearly break your bone marrow sey she dey give you injection (if you manage to even see the doctor after waiting for four hours with a life and death faver case), then you still have to handle those bus and okada drivers that are competing for how many people they can kill in a day, not to mention police officers that are eager to use the next unfortunate person for target-shooting practice.

And on top of these problems, you enter Nairaland and open the thread for the First Family, only to see Jonah jr that looks like he swallowed the entire Alaba market, you no go crase?
Like madness of sort gradually becoming part of normal life.
Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by Shaw007(m): 2:36pm On Feb 19, 2013
alfredo4u: is becos of lack of garri. wats my position pls
see this One Nw!!

Are you trying to tell me i must Not stigmatize someone Like this??

2 Likes

Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by YorubaOmoge: 2:36pm On Feb 19, 2013
ROTFLMAO!!!!

Explains One_naira's psychotic break down on the APC thread cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2013
Not excluding nairalanders viz

Dayokany, ~Blueteeth and Iteke iti.
Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by YorubaOmoge: 2:38pm On Feb 19, 2013
Actually this is not funny.

It's a very serious issue that needs to be looked into.
Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by Hardfact: 2:38pm On Feb 19, 2013
Tolexander: it is true.
Nairaland is a microcosm of nigeria. See many people's reaction on nairaland. Typical example is musiwa!
You mean Musiwajek Fashek?
Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by Shaw007(m): 2:41pm On Feb 19, 2013
Guapo: so gbogbo wa ti ya were abi? edokay embarassed
hehe . . . "EgbOn mi,wereY ni GbogbO won Nibi yi O,they aRe all mad meN here!!" grin
Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2013
ITbomb: Still on this, 12% of Nairalanders or about 18,000 numbers who post everyday are mentally derailed.
No wonder.

okpara ugo: Not excluding nairalanders viz

Dayokany, ~Blueteeth and Iteke iti.

12% of nairalanders means over 120,000 handles on nairaland are mad men. Since nairaland has crossed one million man. Chei...

I will stop replying some comments knowing they are coming from people that need mental help.

2 Likes

Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 19, 2013
chess guru: Sure angry I see half those numbers driving along Aba road on port harcourt daily...
Those drivers down here are MADt I tell u, MADt!! angry

Go and try taxi drivers in Owerri then you go confess. Portharcourt drivers are civilised to me oo.
Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by valicious1(m): 2:48pm On Feb 19, 2013
safarigirl: Na today?

Your first attemp at humour & this is all you can come out with. SMH
Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by Psaalmuel(m): 2:49pm On Feb 19, 2013
F 18millions ar mad..den wuld find 1.3 million in d 9jerian muzic industry..terry g illd b dia leader...ah lie??
Re: 18 Million Nigerians Are Mentally Ill - Psychiatrist by TableLeg(m): 2:49pm On Feb 19, 2013
I am not surprised .... A decent proportion throng this forum on a regular basis!
May God help Nigeria cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

High Body Temperature. / Election Day Baby: ‘how I Almost Gave Birth Before Getting To Hospital’ / Please,who Has Used This 100% Cure For Fibroid Method?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.