Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,577 members, 7,823,509 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Different Brands Of Cars And Their Meanings - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Different Brands Of Cars And Their Meanings (1074 Views)

Popular Nigerian Slangs And Their Meanings / Names Of Cars And Their Meanings. / Various Brands Of Stallion Rice For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Different Brands Of Cars And Their Meanings by Ejisz: 5:34pm On Feb 19, 2013
BMW» Bring Me Women
FORD» Fix OR Repair Daily
HYUNDAI» Hope You Understand Nothing Drivable And
Inexpensive
VOLVO» Very Odd Looking Vehicular Objects
KIA» Kills In Accidents
OPEL» Old People Enjoy Life.
TOYOTA» The One You Only Trust Always
GOLF/GTI» Girls Only Love Fun/Get Them Inside
HONDA» Hanged Over Now Driving Away
POLO» Panties Off Legs Open
Which car are u driving?
Re: Different Brands Of Cars And Their Meanings by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:43pm On Feb 19, 2013
Thought BMW is Be My Wife.
Re: Different Brands Of Cars And Their Meanings by Ejisz: 7:03pm On Feb 19, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Thought BMW is Be My Wife.
this is another version pal.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Cake. / Finally Revealed!!!, How To View Hidden Posts. (thank Me Later) / Do You Support The Use Of Mariguana??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.