Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

In Wenger We Rust - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / In Wenger We Rust (756 Views)

Wenger: We Are Buying A Defender And A Midfielder / Arsenal Boss Arsene Wenger: We Can Beat Chelsea And Liverpool / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Wenger We Rust by ebamma(m): 7:03pm On Feb 19, 2013
As an arsenal fan, im still suprised that after a trophyless 8 years, Arsene wenger is still our coach, instead of taking the fa cup seriously and fielding a strong side against blackburn he choosed to do the opposite and we were knocked out, imagine him resting players for the champions league as if we have any chance of carrying it,
By selling Clichy, Nasri and Kolo toure who helped mancity carry the epl and selling Van persie who is almost helping man united to carry the epl, wenger has been helping our rivals to carry the title
I wish tottenham retains their spot in the top four this season so that we will fail to qualify for the champions league since he has always taken qualification for the champions league as an achievement
Its high time wenger is sacked if you are a gunner and you agree with me click like
Re: In Wenger We Rust by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 20, 2013
Frustration don dey set in.

arrrgh I can't laugh ooo

(1) (Reply)

Strictly Red Devils / Drogba: I May Quit Blues / Valencia Tops As Nani Flops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.